Wife gives porn a try

Story Info
Money trouble drives a wife to try a career in porn.
11k words
4
84.7k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had been pretty good to Jack and Jenny. They were in their mid thirties, had been married for just under ten years and were doing ok. They didn't have children yet but neither was worried, there was plenty of time for that. They were just enjoying themselves. Jack's job in finance paid well and they took at least two holidays a year, had a nice house and both drove late model cars. Jack considered himself lucky, not least because Jenny was a very beautiful woman with a body that always turned heads when they were out.

Then came the recession. Finance was especially hard hit and when Jack's line manager called him into the office and explained that he was going to have to let him go, Jack could almost feel the house of cards collapsing around him.

They did the best they could for as long as they could. Jack looked for work, but there was not much he was qualified to do. Jenny tried a few jobs, all of them minimum wage, but it was not enough to keep up with the loan payments and the credit cards.

They had always had a good physical relationship and both of them resolved to retain this as they did not want to be one of those couples who split up over money. They made love several times a week and showed their affection for each other as much as they could. Both Jack and Jenny were fond of porn and sometimes watched it together as a prelude to their love making. One night as they were lying together in bed watching a flick, Jenny said out of the blue, "I wonder how much they make."

Jack shrugged. "Dunno," he said. "Got to be a bit though." They continued to watch for a while, then he said, "what makes you ask?"

"Well," she replied, "we could do with the money."

Jack hit pause on the remote, just as the actress was having (faking?) a huge orgasm. Her contorted face filled the screen. "Did you just say what I think you said?" he asked.

Jenny looked at him. "Don't you think I could?" She said. "Am I not good looking enough?"

Jack held up his hands defensively, "I never said that," he said. "I meant, are you serious about wanting to do it?"

"It's not that I want to do it," Jenny said, looking back at the frozen face on the screen. But if it is good money, and if they would be interested, then it's worth considering." She took the remote from him and pressed play. The couple on screen went back to their frenzied coupling. "It's just fucking," Jenny said with a shrug. "I mean, it's no big deal."

"I think it is a pretty big deal," Jack said.

"Well, it is when we do it," Jenny said. "But that is different. With us it is not just fucking, it is making love. It's a whole other thing." Jenny kissed him and pulled him toward her, and they lost interest in talking about it.

During the following week Jack didn't give it another thought. Jenny did though; she did a bit of research on the net and found that the girls in the films they watched made pretty good money. Certainly enough to keep them out of the poor house, provided she was willing to make enough movies. The thought of the money was piquing her interest, but if she was going to be honest, she was getting just as interested for another reason too.

Jack was in the den rewriting his CV for the hundredth time when Jenny walked in. "I want to ask you something," she said. He looked up and nodded. "Go ahead."

"I made a couple of calls," she said.

"To?"

"To a production company," she replied. "You know, what we were talking about the other night."

Jack looked confused for a moment before the penny dropped. "You must be kidding," he said.

"Nope," she said. She sat down opposite him and took his hands in hers. "Honey, the money is good, well great, and I sent them some photos and they are really interested."

"But, I mean, you would have to make love, I mean fuck, other men."

She looked him directly in the eye. "Tell me truly," she said. "Aren't you even a little bit turned on by the thought of that?"

He tried to keep her eye but had to look down at the floor. "Well," she said. "Go on."

"Okay, okay," he said. "When you suggested it at first I was a bit."

"A bit?"

"Maybe more than a bit," he said. He looked back up at her. "OK, I got a massive hard on if you must know."

She smiled, "I knew it," she said sighing. "I have an appointment," she said. "Tomorrow afternoon. With a casting agent."

"What, er, what will you have to do?" He asked her.

"They didn't say," she said. "But I would imagine they will want to see me naked."

"Nothing more than that?"

"I really don't know," she said. "I guess I am going to find out."

She arrived at the office, on the first floor of a non-descript block downtown. She knocked and was let in by an attractive blonde woman in her late twenties wearing a blouse and short skirt and large horn-rimmed glasses. She gave Jenny a bright smile. "Come in," she said, "we've been expecting you." She led Jenny into a small waiting area and told her that the agent, Brad, would be with her in a moment.

Jenny watched her sway back to her desk and go back to a heap of manila files. A few minutes later another door opened and Brad greeted her with another bright smile. "Jenny," he said, extending a hand, "it's great to see you. Thank you for coming."

Jenny shook hands and told him that she was glad he could spare the time to see her. With that Brad led her into his office. It was sparsely furnished, just a large, polished wood desk, his chair on one side and two on hers, and a large leather sofa along one wall. The sun shone in through a picture window on the opposite wall. Jenny sat opposite him.

Brad was nice, and quite informal. He ran her through how the operation worked and how they filmed the movies, how the sets worked and who was involved. He also told her how much money she could expect to make, which was nice to hear. For her part she told him that she had no experience of this and that it was really just the money that had driven her to consider it. Brad smiled and nodded. "There is no shame in that," he told her. "Plenty of people have to do things they might not otherwise want to for money. We do what we have to. And believe it or not, the fact you have no experience in this industry is a real plus. Our viewers like to see someone who is not, well, jaded." He knitted his fingers together and leaned toward her across the desk. "I suppose the million dollar question," he said, "is can you do it?"

"I think so," she said.

"Shall we find out?" He asked her. She gave him a quizzical look. Brad pressed a button on his desk and said, "Maria, can you ask Tom to come in."

The door opened and a man came in. Jenny turned her head to look at him and drew her breath in sharply. He was gorgeous, tall, tanned and with the lines of a bodybuilder. His shoulders and upper arms bulged at his t-shirt and his broad chest tapered to a slim waist. He gave Jenny a warm smile and shook her hand, taking the vacant seat beside her.

"This is Tom," Brad told her, "one of our best actors." He turned back to Jenny. "Would you be willing to have sex with him?"

"Here?" she asked. "Now?"

"Yes to both," Brad said.

Jenny thought for about a nano-second before replying, "yes, definitely."

Tom stood up and took her hand, leading her over to the couch and sitting her down. He sat beside her and took her face in his hands, kissing her on the lips, tenderly at first but rapidly developing into a passionate exploration of her mouth with his tongue. She kissed him back with everything she had, already feeling herself become aroused. As he kissed her he let his right hand slip down to her breast and he kneaded and caressed it through her blouse. He broke off and said, "why don't you take this off?"

Jenny eagerly unbuttoned the top and let it slip off her shoulders onto the floor. She was wearing a white, push up bra and her full breasts bulged over the top. Brad lowered his head to kiss them as his hand slipped behind her and skilfully unclasped the bra. She shrugged it off and he immediately took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to suck eagerly on it. Her boobs actually seemed to ache with desire and she put a hand behind his head and pushed his face against them. In response he sucked the proud nipple deeper into his mouth.

Tom stood and stripped off his tee shirt and jeans and Jenny was not surprised to see that he had no underwear on beneath them. His cock was magnificent, thick and long and already getting stiffer. It seemed to be actually getting bigger as she watched it. Jenny reached out and took hold of it and it seemed that an electric shock jolted through her. Tom moved closer to her and guided his cock toward her face. Jenny opened her mouth and took it in, sliding her lips over the head and down the shaft. Tom put a hand on either side of her head and began to slowly fuck her mouth with his huge penis. Jenny had never experienced anything like this, but she found that she loved it. She could feel herself getting wet and her pussy twitched inside.

Tom continued to fuck her face for a while, then withdrew and lifted her off the couch, helping her out of her skirt and panties. He lowered her back down to a sitting position and adjusted her so that her backside was just on the edge of the seat cushion. Then he dropped to his knees in front of her and took his cock in his hand and placed it just outside her pussy lips. She heard Brad's voice, "I need to know if you are sure," he said, "before we go any further. I don't want any change of mind and accusations."

Jenny shook her head wildy. "Oh god," she said, "I want it so bad." She looked Tom in the eye. "Fuck me," she said, "please, fuck me."

Tom nodded and smiled at her. He moved forward further and pushed the engorged head of his cock into her. Jenny gasped. "More," she said. Tom responded, pushing further into her. Jenny clutched at his waist and thrust her hips at him, forcing him deeper. In no time the full length of him was buried in her pussy. Her juices coated his shaft and dripped out of her. She had never felt like this before. She lost count of how many times she came.

Tom was indeed good at what he did. He fucked her like she had never been fucked before. He rammed into her from the front, then withdrew and turned her over so that she was lying face down on the sofa, and he took her doggy style, his cock sliding so deep into her that she could almost feel it touching her cervix. Eventually she felt his rhythm speeding up and heard his breathing getting ragged. "I'm going to come," he said.

"Come inside me," she said. "I want to feel it." She didn't have to wait long. He gave several deep, hard thrusts and then she felt him explode inside her, his hot jism filling her up.

They cleaned themselves up and got dressed. Jenny was still catching her breath as she sat in front of Brad again. "Well," he said, "It's a definite yes from me. I think you will be great. Can I schedule you for a test shoot? This weekend?"

Jenny nodded, "that would be great."

"Just a couple of questions," Brad said, "so that we can avoid any disappointment. Would you be okay with doing more than one guy at a time? Maybe two or three?" Jenny nodded, "I guess that would be all right."

"Good," Brad said. "And I have to say, it was amazing that you let Tom do it without a condom, that is a real plus. And that you let him come in you."

"It just seemed natural," Jenny said. "I assumed that was how it was done now."

"How do you feel about letting the guys come in your mouth?" Brad asked.

"I don't mind that," Jenny said. "And before you ask," she added, "yes, I do swallow."

"I think you are going to be fine," Brad told her.

Jack was waiting when Jenny got home in the evening. He had a glass on the table next to him and Jenny guessed it was probably not the first of the day. He looked up at her as she came into the room and she went straight to him, knelt down in front of him and gave him a kiss and a hug.

"How did it go?" He asked her.

She continued to hug him, "good," she said. He put his arms around her and hugged her back. "So, what happened?" He asked. "Did they want to see you naked?"

She was silent for a moment, looking for words. Jack took her shoulders and moved her away so that he could see her face. "Did you...?" he stammered.

"I had to," she said. "I mean, they are not going to give me a look in if I'm not willing to do what is required." Jack looked down, "I suppose not. I thought that was probably how it would go."

Jenny put a hand to his cheek. "It didn't mean anything," she said. "I told you, it's just a job."

Jack nodded. "So, tell me about it," he said.

"You really want to know?" She asked.

He nodded. "I want to know every detail. After all, why shouldn't you want to tell me about your work?"

So Jenny told him what had happened, in detail. She even told him that she had come so many times that she had been unable to keep count. At the end Jack sat back and picked up his glass. "So I suppose you will not be satisfied with me any more," he said, taking a swig.

"Oh, honey," she crooned. "Why don't you come upstairs and I'll prove that wrong."

They made love and, despite both their misgivings, they both found it just the same as it had always been before. Jenny found her mind wandering several times to how it had been with Tom, but she pushed it from her mind and brought her thoughts back to her husband. Somehow she knew she would have to compartmentalise the two. At one point, as he was on top of her and pushing into her, Jack said, "tell me about it again. Tell me how he was, how he felt inside you."

Jenny told him how big Tom had been and how he had stretched her pussy as he pushed deeper and deeper into her, and how it had felt to have another man ejaculate inside her, knowing that she had brought his seed from him and taken it in. As she did she felt Jack grow bigger inside her pussy and his thrusts became harder and more forceful until he came suddenly and massively. When they were done she told Jack that she had her first job this weekend. He wanted to know what it entailed but she had to tell him that she did not know yet.

The remainder of the week went by in a dream. Jenny was preoccupied thinking about what was coming, finding it hard to concentrate on anything else. When Saturday came around she had picked so many different outfits that she now had no idea what to wear. She settled on a simple trouser suit with her favourite lacy underwear. Jack stood in the bedroom watching her get ready. "Take care," he said. "Don't do anything you are not comfortable with."

"I'll be fine," she said. "They seem nice enough."

"Even so," he said, "if they ask anything, you know, weird, just get out of there. We don't need the money that much."

Jenny assured him she would and gave him a kiss. "You'll see," she said. "And I'll tell you all about it when I get home."

It was a half hour drive to the studio, in an industrial park just outside town. There was no name over the door and just a buzzer to press, which she did. She heard a buzz deep inside the building and after a few seconds the door was opened by a young man wearing a red t-shirt and faded denims. "Jenny?" he said. She nodded. "Come in, please." He stood aside to let her in and closed the door behind her.

"I wasn't sure if this was the place," she said.

"Oh, we don't like to advertise," he said. "Too many people aren't happy with our business. Best to keep on the down low."

He led her into the building, took a left turn and suddenly they were in a studio with bright overhead lighting and camera mounts hanging from the ceiling. There was a cream backdrop across one wall and in front of it a huge superking bed covered in white satin sheets and pillows. Two other young men were busy fiddling with cameras and spotlights and an older man was walking around pointing a device into the air and humming to himself. He looked up as she came in and gave her a warm smile. "You must be our new star," he said brightly, walking over to her and giving her a hug.

"I'm Tony," he said. "I'm the director."

"Jenny," she said.

"So it's your first time?" He said.

Jenny nodded nervously. "Yes, so please go easy on me."

"Don't worry, Brad told me you are a natural. I'm sure you will be fine." He looked around the studio. "Our other star should be here in a moment but in the meantime I will give you an idea of what we are going to be shooting today." He led her over to the bed. "The first scene is very straightforward. Jeff, that's your co-star, will lead you, he knows the script backwards, so just let him lead you. It will be pretty conventional sex. Start with kissing and undressing, blah blah, then you give him a blow job, he will go down on you for a while, and then he will fuck you, lots of different positions. But, like I say, let him lead and you follow and you'll be fine. Oh, and when he is done he will come in your mouth. Hold onto it while the camera comes in for a close up, play around with it in your mouth for a bit and then swallow it. Is that all ok?"

Jenny was stunned at the matter of fact way he described it. She had told Jack that it was just a job, but having it presented to her like this brought it home just how true that was.

As Tony was finishing his description Jeff arrived. He was similar in build to Tom, equally muscular and just as attractive. He had a swagger to his walk as he approached them, looking at Jenny with an appraising eye. Tony made the introductions and they chatted for a while to get comfortable, before Tony clapped his hands and said, "well, time is money as they say. Let's get to work."

It went much as Tony had described. Jenny found it strange and difficult to get going with the cameras moving around and the stage assistants fiddling with the lighting and angles, but as they got more into it she found these distractions beginning to drift away. And when Jeff slid his big cock into her, she forgot everything else. She just wanted more of it, much more. She gasped as he thrust into her again and again, digging her fingertips into his flesh and pulling him to her. She was lost in the unbelievable depth of his fucking, just wanting him to keep it up forever. When at last he pulled out and moved up the bed she opened wide and all but begged for him to come in her mouth. He fired long, hot jets of cum into her and she took it all, only just remembering Tony's instructions over her desire to gulp it straight down.

The studio had a shower room and Jenny took one after the shoot. They had lunch organised and it was delivered while she was cleaning up. Jeff had already left and over their food she asked Tony what the plan was for the afternoon. "Well," he said, "bit of a step up. We have three guys arriving soon and the scene calls for them to all do you."

Jenny's hand stopped on the way to her mouth. "Three?" She said.

Tony nodded. "Brad said you were ok with that. Is it a problem, I mean, I've already booked them."

"Oh, no problem," Jenny said. "Just took me by surprise."

"You'll be fine," Tony said. It was becoming something of a catchphrase, Jenny thought."

Jenny had her underwear back on and a bath robe over them. She asked Tony if she should get dressed again but he told her not to bother, they would get straight into it as there was no story to this and it was just a straight fuck shoot. She sat nervously while she waited. After another half hour three men walked into the set, chatting easily to each other.

Two were white and one was dark black. All were tall and heavily built, and all were dressed casually in jeans or chinos with tight t-shirts stretched across their bulky frames. Tony spoke to them for a while and then called for action.

Jenny was even more nervous when the three of them took her by the hands and led her onto the bed, placing her in the middle. She felt like a meal being set out. They began to touch her all over, their hands stroking and caressing her body, stopping occasionally to squeeze a breast of run a finger across her knicker clad pussy, before moving on. One of them kissed her, long and luxuriously, before moving his mouth on to the upper swell of a breast, his lips being replaced on hers by another.