Wife gives porn a try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for some time before she felt her bra being unfastened by nimble fingers and another hand gently pulling it off her. Her boobs were instantly covered in hands, and then after a while, by mouths. She felt both her nipples being licked and sucked at the same time and felt herself becoming highly aroused. Then there was another mouth on hers, tongue probing and searching her mouth. She met it with her own tongue, caressing it.

She felt her panties being slid off and a set of deft fingers touching her, easing her labia apart and sliding up and down her slit. She could feel them moistening with her juices. She closed her eyes as one of the fingers found her clitoris and began to toy with it.

Then there was a hand on her head, turning her to face the side. She opened her eyes and saw a great, purple cock inches from her, pointing directly at her mouth. She took the hint and opened up to accept it, feeling the silky skin as it slid between her lips. She flicked at the head with her tongue as it slid in and out of her mouth.

The fingers on her cunt disappeared and were instantly replaced with a mouth, and a well practiced tongue that licked eagerly at her lips and clit. She began to moan under her breath, a warmth spreading through her. The cock in her mouth withdrew, to be instantly replaced by another, this one even larger, and pushing more insistently into her.

Strong arms took her under the armpits and lifted her to a sitting position. The three guys were stood around her, their erect cocks right in front of her face. She took them into her mouth, one at a time, moving from one to the other every minute or so. At the same time her hands worked at their balls, massaging and caressing them. She felt wanton, no longer nervous or reserved. She wanted these guys to want her, wanted to satisfy them. And, at the same time, wanted them to do whatever they pleased with her. She felt sexy, desired.

When the time came and they lay her on her back she welcomed the first cock that entered her now soaking pussy. She almost felt her cunt suck it in, her muscles clamping around it as if trying to draw it further into her. The man above her had a calm look on his face as he pushed into her, his cock again stretching her pussy, her lips tight around the thick shaft. Then she felt another cock at her mouth and hungrily pushed herself onto it, allowing the head deep into her throat. She moaned out load as the cock forced its way ever deeper into her, feeling an orgasm building up. She welcomed it, allowed it to wash over her knowing it was only the first of many.

The three men took their turns, each one fucking her deep and hard, each one enjoying her mouth or sucking leisurely on her stiff nipples. She felt one orgasm after another consume her, her back arching with each one. She had never thought it was even possible to experience this much pleasure for this length of time.

Eventually they were all ready. The first one to come filled her pussy with his hot seed, pumping one after another hot ejection of semen into her. Almost as soon as he had done his cock was replaced with another, this one thrusting deeply into her. As it did the first one to ejaculate had made his way around the bed and she saw his come and pussy-juice covered cock in front of her face. She let him slide it into her mouth and eagerly sucked the fluids from it, swallowing it down in one thick gulp.

The second cock burst inside her, refilling her pussy with another shot of cum. Then, as soon as it was replaced she was happily sucking the thick, white creamy secretions from the still pulsing head and shaft. As a finale the third guy pulled out just at the point of his orgasm, quickly shuffled up the bed and slid his soaked, slick cock deep into her mouth. She tasted the mixture of the first two jisms along with her own juice as he released his own cream, firing it directly down her throat. She swallowed it in several deep gulps.

After her second shower, Jenny was still reeling, her head light. She needed some time to come down from her high and one of the stage hands made her a mug of tea. Tony was happy, congratulating her on her performance. "I told you," he said, "you are a natural."

It was dark when she arrived home. Jack was sitting in the living room, asleep in front of the tv. She gave him a peck on the forehead and he jerked awake. "Oh,", he said, "I was waiting for you. Must have dozed off." He looked at his watch. "God, you've been out all day. How was it?"

"Let's go upstairs," Jenny said. "I'll tell you all about it."

Jack needed little persuasion and in short order they were in bed in each other's arms. "So," he said. "What happened?"

Jenny began to tell him about it. When she got to the part where three men had had her his interest became markedly improved. "What did you think of it?" He asked.

"It was, well, fantastic. I loved it. Just the thought of them wanting me, having me. Being the centre of their desires was such a turn on."

By now Jack was already inside her and pushing into her welcoming pussy. He could feel that it was still stretched from the days exertions and slick inside. "Did they come inside you?" he asked her.

"All but one," she gasped. "He came full in my mouth."

"Did you swallow it all?"

"God, yes," she said. "And I sucked the cum from all the others when they had finished too." She could see, and feel, the effect of her narration. "Baby," she said, "I loved their cum, I wanted more. I was so wet."

Jack was thrusting madly into her cunt. "Next time," he said, "I want you to have more."

"More?" She said.

"More guys, more than three."

"How many?"

"A lot," Jack said. "Ten? Maybe more. I want you to take them all."

She nodded wildly. "Oh God, yes, yes. I want to do that."

"And let them do whatever they want with you," he gasped. "Tell them that they are not to hold back, nothing is off limits. I want to to give yourself to them totally."

"Oh, oh God," she said. "I will, I'll tell them to just have me. I'll be theirs."

"And I want you to do one more thing," Jack panted, feeling his own orgasm building fast. "Don't clean up after. I want you to come home to me full of their cum. I want it dripping out of you. I want to fuck your pussy when it is still full of semen."

Jenny nodded again, breathing heavily. "I will darling," she said. "I'll swallow loads of it, but I'll make sure my pussy is full up before I finish."

Jack exploded inside her with a feeling he had never had before. It was an orgasm unlike any he had had in their marriage.

Tony had given her his business card after the shoot and she called him up the next day and told him that she had enjoyed it and wanted to take it to another level, suggesting that she take on more men. He told her that their shooting schedule was pretty full but he would talk to the production team and get back to her.

She waited for the best part of the week before he returned the call. "Well, we have a break," he told her. "One of our artists has dropped out so we have a bit of spare capacity. I've made a few calls and rounded up some actors."

"How many?" Jenny asked.

"How does twelve sound?" Tony said.

"Twelve?" Jen sounded unsure. It was a lot.

"If you are not sure," Tony began, but Jenny cut him short.

"No, it's fine," she said. "Just took me by surprise. I'll go for it."

Tony gave her the date and venue for the shoot and she jotted it down on the notepad stuck to the fridge. As she hung up Jack came down the stairs. "Who was that?" He asked.

"That was Tony, the director," she told him. "He has organised a movie for me with some guys."

Jack looked interested. "How many?" She told him and he looked stunned. "Wow," he said. "And you told him yes?"

She nodded. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" She asked him. Jack smiled. "Sure," he said. "If you are ok with it then I am fine." He came over to her and put his arms around her, kissing her lightly on the lips. "Just remember what I told you," he said.

"Oh, I will," she said.

The shoot came around in what seemed like no time at all and she found herself arriving at the location, a large house in a posh suburb. It was set in an acre of gardens and was clearly owned by someone very wealthy. She parked outside along with several other cars and more than one motorcycle. A man met her as she got out and introduced himself as the producer. He took her arm and led her into the house.

The filming equipment was set up in a large ballroom which had a massive bed installed in the centre of it. There were at least eight or nine men gathered in small groups around the room, chatting and drinking. They all turned to look at her as she entered, most of them giving her a smile. The producer, who referred to himself only as K, took her round and introduced her to them one by one. "There's a few more we are waiting for to arrive," K said to her, "but if you want to go into the other room and get ready I am sure they will be here by then." He pointed to a door at the far end of the room and she made her way through it.

On the other side was a small room which had been set up with a dressing table and mirror with a stool in front of it. A free standing clothes rail was draped with a variety of almost non-existent costumes, all silky and revealing. Jen picked a black negligee and a pair of tiny panties that barely covered her small bush. She stripped off and put them on. She was just finishing when Tony popped his head round the door. "Nearly ready, good good," he said. "We are almost done setting up so just come through when you are done."

When Jenny went back into the set all of the actors had arrived, and all had stripped down to just their undershorts. Several had their hands down the front and were toying with themselves. Tony took her hand and led her to the bed. "Just stand in front of the bed for a bit," he said. "We are going to do some shots of you as an opening, give the viewers an idea of what they are going to get. Then the guys will get started."

As Tony got his things ready, Jen looked around in awe at the crowd of horny looking men staring back at her. "Hi guys," she said. They all nodded and said hi back. "I just wanted to say," Jen said, "I want you all to enjoy yourselves. Don't, well, I mean...what I want to say is, just go for it."

"Oh, don't worry," Tony said with a smile. "They will."

He was certainly not kidding. An hour and a half later Jen was still being fucked senseless by what seemed like a never ending stream of huge cocks. She had long ago lost count of how many times she had come, and of how many ejaculations she had taken. Her mouth tasted of cum, her face was sticky with it and her pussy was positively overflowing. As soon as one man had shot his load into her and pulled out another hard shaft was drilling in. Cocks would appear in her mouth with no warning and she just let them pound in and out, swallowing load after load. Her tits were running with cum and she knew that all of the guys had come at least twice.

Eventually they wound down and the last man shot his load into her dripping cunt. She was left gasping for breath, spread eagled on the bed. She heard Tony shout, "that's a wrap," and suddenly everyone was putting on their clothes and filing out.

"Tell me about it," Jack said. He had all but dragged her up the stairs when she got home, both of them ripping their clothes off and falling into bed. He slid into her without waiting, revelling in the feeling of her still stretched cunt, feeling the spent cum inside squelching out around his shaft.

Jenny told him the details as he stroked his cock into her. "How many times did you come?" He demanded. She told him she had no idea, she had lost count. "And what about the men?"

"God," she said, "so many times. I never knew guys could be ready again so quickly."

"Did they all come in your mouth?" He asked.

She nodded. "All of them, at least once. A couple of times one of them filled my mouth just as another was coming in my pussy. That gave me a massive orgasm."

He fucked her with all he had, kissing her as he did. "It's not enough," he said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean, once a week, it isn't enough."

She looked him in the eye. "I thought the same today," she said. "I've been thinking all week about it, waiting for it to come around."

"Can you do more?" He asked. "Do they film more often?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, I was talking to Tony, they film all the time."

"Do you want to do more?" He asked.

"Yes, yes," she gasped, feeling him getting ready to come. "I want to so much. I think I need it."

Jack let go and came deep inside her, squirting into her already full vagina, feeling the excess squeeze out around his engorged cock.

She called the next day and Tony told her he would be happy to schedule her for the next shoot which was in two days time. Then he asked her, out of the blue, "have you ever gone with a woman?"

Jenny shook her head, then realised she was on the phone. "No, I have never even thought about it."

"Well," he said, "if you were to then I could get you in to more movies. Would you consider giving it a try?"

Jen thought about it, it was not something that even been on her radar. She knew that many women fantasised about it, especially when they were younger, but she never had. At least, not until now. "I suppose I could," she said. What the hell, she thought to herself, in for a penny.

"Look, I am going to give you the number of one of our girls," he told her. "Give her a call and tell her I asked her to show you the ropes. Let me know after." He read out the number and gave the girl's name as Rose. Afraid that she would lose her nerve, Jen called her as soon as they had hung up.

Rose sounded nice and said she was happy to help. She gave Jen her address and told her to come round the next morning. Her apartment was a short bus ride away and Jen arrived there a few minutes early. She rang the bell and the door was opened by a truly gorgeous girl who could not have been more than twenty two or three. She had short blonde hair, a very pretty, oddly innocent looking, face and a figure to die for. She let Jen in and led her into the living room.

She made tea and they talked for almost an hour about themselves and the job. It seemed that Rose had been in the industry since she was nineteen and did pretty much everything, though she confessed that she much preferred lesbian scenes and tended to concentrate on that, though she was not averse to fucking men.

Jen was sitting on the sofa and Rose moved over to sit beside her. She put an arm round her shoulder and with the other hand placed a finger under her chin, tilting Jen's face toward hers. "Don't be nervous," she said. With this she leaned down and gave Jen a light kiss on the lips. "See," she said, "nothing to it." She kissed her again, this time with more passion, and then opened her mouth and began to really explore Jen's mouth.

Jen was nervous, that much was true, but she told herself to let go of this and gradually found herself relaxing into the kiss. Rose was good, with soft lips and an erotic tongue. As they kissed Rose let her hand slip down to cup one of Jen's breasts and gave it a tentative squeeze. Against all her initial expectations, Jenny found it arousing and leaned into the hand. "That's the girl," Rose whispered into her mouth.

Rose suddenly pulled back and yanked her top off over her head. She had no bra on and her breasts were perfect, full and firm, the small nipples pointing straight ahead. She then unbuttoned Jenny's blouse and slipped it over her shoulders. Her hands went straight behind Jenny's back and unclasped her bra, letting it drop off. Then she went back to kissing her, pulling them together so that their breasts were squashed together.

After a while she began to kiss Jenny on the neck, then shoulders, then worked her way down until she had kissed a trail all the way to one of her nipples, which she took into her mouth and began to suck. Jen gasped, amazed by her excitement. She was used to men sucking her boobs, had never met one who didn't love it, but there was something slightly different about a woman doing it. She felt herself becoming even more aroused.

Rose pulled away from her again, taking Jenny's hands and placing them on her own breasts. Jenny began to caress them, massaging the smooth, tight flesh and brushing over the hard nipples. "Do you want to suck them?" Rose asked.

Jenny nodded and lowered her face to them, taking a nipple into her mouth, tentatively at first, but soon finding herself drawing it in and sucking hungrily on it. She gave a throaty moan, overtaken with lust. She sucked it in deeper, feeling like she never wanted to stop. How, she asked herself, had she never tried this before. It was amazing. She pulled her mouth away and immediately took the other nipple between her lips, stroking it with her tongue.

For her part, Rose was breathing heavily and running her fingers through Jenny's hair. "That's my baby," she said. "Keep it up, don't stop."

After another minute or so of this Jenny was gasping, her cunt dripping. Reluctantly she pulled her face from Rose's chest. "Take me to bed," she said.

Rose led her by the hand to her bedroom and they both rapidly stripped off their remaining clothes. Jen could not control her hands as they ran over Rose's body, touching and stroking every part of her. Rose pushed her onto her back and buried her face between Jen's legs. Her tongue and lips were magical and Jen could not believe what she had been missing. Rose licked and sucked her labia and clitoris with abandon, happily slurping up the juice that ran freely from her vagina. There was no way Jenny could hold back for long against this onslaught and within minutes she came violently, her body stiffening and her back arching. Rose thrust her face harder against her cunt as she spasmed in pleasure.

When Jenny had come down, Rose grinned at her. "Well, you certainly seemed to like that," she said. Jenny smiled at her. "You could say that," she said.

"So, how about turning the tables. We'll see how you handle that." With that, Rose lay down beside Jenny and opened her legs slightly. Jenny hesitated for a moment. Being eaten out was one thing, doing it yourself was another. She was not even sure that she would know what to do. "Don't worry," Rose said. "Just do what you like to have done to you and you won't go wrong."

Jenny slid down the sheets and positioned herself between Rose's beautiful thighs, lowering her head until her mouth was poised over the smooth, hairless pussy, already glistening with moisture. "Oh well," she thought, "here we go."

It did not take long for Jenny to discover that she enjoyed this almost as much as everything else she had been doing this morning. She let her tongue play along the slit and flicked the clitoris with a light touch, feeling the response in Rose's body and letting it guide her. As she ministered to Rose's gorgeous cunt she slid her hands up along her body and gently massaged her lovely boobs, teasing the stiff nipples with her fingertips. Rose began to twist and turn under her, encouraging Jenny to increase her licking and sucking until finally Rose came, her own juice flowing out of her cunt. Jenny watched it transfixed, then put her lips to it and sucked the fluid into her mouth, revelling in the taste.

Jenny called Tony on the way home and told him that she was in. "Good old Rosie," he said. "Never lets me down." He told Jenny the time and place for the next day's shoot and that he would put her on the schedule for whatever was coming up that week.

When Jenny got home she found herself almost dragging Jack up the stairs. For some odd reason she wanted to be fucked right now, and he was happy to oblige. She told him where she had been and what she had been doing and, while he was undeniably taken aback, it certainly did not have any adverse effect on his performance.