Wife gives porn a try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next shoot was not too arduous for Jenny. She basically had to be fucked by a huge black stud while around fifteen guys jacked themselves off over her, covering her face and tits with a thick layer of sticky cum. Tony had instructed her to keep her mouth open throughout so that the actors could come in her mouth too, and a good many of them did. It took what seemed like ages, all the while her co-star kept up a steady rhythm of deep thrusts into her pussy. How he had the stamina she could not fathom, but he never faltered, and as if on command, when the last of the others had finished, he picked up the pace and came deep inside her. Once he was done he drew his shrinking cock out and the camera came in for a close up of his cum dribbling out of her pussy.

As they were getting dressed and clearing up a few of the other actors came over to her and thanked her for her performance, one or two telling her that she was doing well for someone so new to the job. The guy who had fucked her gave her a hug and told her she had been really great and he had enjoyed it. "I noticed the wedding ring," he told her. "Does your husband know about this?"

She nodded. "Oh yes, I would never do anything like this behind his back."

"What does he feel about it?" He asked.

She smiled, "well, he hasn't complained yet," she said.

"You know, some partners actually like to come to the shoots and watch," he told her.

Jenny looked aghast. "Really? You're not shitting me?"

"I guarantee I am not shitting you," he laughed. "Just ask Tony. See if the old man wants to give it a try."

So she did just that. "Seriously?" Jack said. "Would you want me to watch? I mean, it wouldn't put you off?"

Jenny shook her head, "no, far from it. I actually got a bit excited about the thought when he told me."

Jack considered it. He definitely enjoyed her telling him about what she had been up to, so why not see first hand for himself. "Okay," he said. "I'll come with you to the next shoot.

Two days later they arrived at a large house by the coast. She had been told that it was rented and that the owner had no idea what it was being used for, so to be a bit cautious. They parked up the block and walked down to the house. It was impressive, with a pool and a huge, landscaped garden. They went in and the place was buzzing with people setting up the scenes. Tony greeted them and shook Jack's hand. "You are a very lucky man," he told him. "You should be proud of your wife."

Jack told him he was. "What will she be doing today?" He asked.

"Well, today she'll be quite busy. We are shooting three scenes and she is scheduled for all of them." He looked over Jack's shoulder and yelled a command to one of the crew. "Look, I'll tell you when we are ready to start filming and you can sit next to me and just watch. But you have to keep silent when the cameras are rolling."Jack gave a lip zipping gesture and Tony laughed.

It took another hour for them to be ready and Jack sat outside beside the pool in order not to get in the way. One of the crew came out and called to him to come in and he followed him in. Tony was sitting in a director's chair with an empty one next to him so Jack dropped into it. The scene was set up and Jenny was there, dressed in a short skirt and a skimpy halter top with no bra, her amply boobs almost spilling out. Tony called action and there was a pause before the door bell rang. Jenny went to the door and opened it to a beautiful young girl who could not have been a day over nineteen. She was dressed in a summer dress and her blonde hair was tied in pigtails. She had large horn rimmed glasses on and gave Jenny a lovely smile.

In short, the story seemed to be that Jenny was looking for a babysitter and this girl was applying for the job. Jack thought the whole thing was a thin as paper, but then this was not going to be entered in the sundance festival, so he went along with it. Before long Jenny was seducing the young girl, beginning with a kiss and then developing into her stripping the girl's clothes off and going down on her. In the end they were both naked and writhing around on the sofa, sucking and licking each other's breasts and pussies, gasping and apparently coming in and endless stream of cries. Jack had no way of knowing if it was real or if they were just good at acting, but either way he was a hard as a rock watching it.

When they were done, Jenny got herself a bottle of water and Jack joined her. "Well, what did you think?" Jenny asked him.

"Pretty amazing," he told her. "You were spectacular."

She curtsied, "why thank you sir," she laughed.

"Was it, you know, real?" he asked her.

"Did it look real?" She said.

He nodded, "it sure did, but I just wondered."

"Actually I came several times," she said. "She's a very sexy girl and I loved her body." She took a swig of her water, then added, "ok, I did fake a couple of orgasms, but mostly it was the real deal."

"I never knew you liked women so much," he said.

"Neither did I," she told him.

In the next scene Jenny's "husband" came home along with two pals from the bar. They were supposed to be a bit worse for drink and the scene called for him to start bragging to his friends about how sexy Jenny was and how good she was in bed. The others made fun of him and said he was exaggerating so he said, "I'll show you. Sandra( which was her stage name for today, ) get into the bedroom, I want to show these two sons of bitches just how good you are."

Jenny went with him and the scene then moved to one of the huge bedrooms where the cameras and lights had already been set up. The guy who was meant to be her husband stripped her clothes off and had her turn around in front of his friends. "See," he said, "tell me that ain't sexy."

"Yeah," one of them said, "she's got a good body, but does she know what to do with it?"

Her co-star pushed Jenny onto the bed and stripped off. He was equipped with a truly huge cock, Jack had never seen anything like it, a massive purple veined monster. "My god," Jack thought, "how the hell is she going to take that?"

But take it she did, and by the look on her face and the way she reacted, she seemed to take great pleasure in it too. The guy fucked her every way he could before pulling out at the last moment and coming into her open mouth. With this his two friends decided that they needed to find out first hand just how good she was, and before long were both taking turns to fuck her pussy and mouth.

Jack sat watching, his palms sweating and his groin aching, watching his wife being pounded by two more massive cocks and seemingly loving every moment of it. They took their time though, fucking her in every position imaginable before both spending their loads in her welcoming pussy.

They all had a break for lunch and Jen joined him after taking a shower. The company had arranged catering and a variety of cold food was on offer. Jack found it surreal eating while having a casual conversation with two men who had only minutes before been fucking his wife's brains out. He had to ask: "how do you do it? Doesn't it get difficult to keep it up all day?"

One of the guys, who had introduced himself as Dave, said "sometimes you have to go to a place in your head. But I have to tell you, with your missus, that's not a problem." He gave Jack a hearty slap on the back. "That is one special lady," he said. Jack gave him a smile, but inside he was suddenly not sure what to think.

The last scene seemed to Jack like a free for all. There were two other women actors as well as the three previous men, and another two guys who Jack could not really understand as to their part in the plot. Jenny seemed to just throw herself into it, having sex with anyone and everyone, of both genders. And she seemed to be equally popular with everyone else. There was no doubt in his mind that she was having a good time and she seemed to be coming every time he looked at her. Jack found himself aroused, hardly able to believe that this was the woman he had been married to for so many years, suddenly transformed into a wanton slut.

The scene finally ended and Jack had a coffee while Jenny showered and dressed. He was waiting for her in a seat in the entrance foyer when she appeared, her hair wet and clinging to her. "Hi honey," she said breezily.

"Ready to go?" He said.

"Actually they have asked me to come to a wrap party. Everyone from the production company is going to be there, it's at the home of the guy who finances the operation. I really should go."

"That's no problem," Jack said. "Where do we have to go?"

"Well, that's the thing," Jenny said. "It's strictly staff only, no partners." She bit her bottom lip. "Sorry baby," she said.

Jack took it in. "Well, I suppose that's all right," he said. "I mean, it's business."

She raised herself up on tiptoe and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you honey, you're wonderful. You take the car, I'll get a lift home. And don't wait up, it will probably be late."

"That's ok," he said. "I don't mind."

Jack did wait up, watching endless re-runs of Friends on tv, until two o clock came around and sleep overtook him. He was still asleep on the sofa in the living room when he was woken by the sound of the front door closing. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was ten in the morning.

Jenny came in looking like hell. Her makeup was smeared, her hair was matted and sticking together in clumps and she was staggering slightly as she walked. Jack jumped up and almost ran to her. "Baby," he said, "are you ok? What happened?"

"I need to sit," she said, making her way to the sofa and slumping down. Jack sat beside her.

"Tell me," Jack said, "what happened to you?"

"Well," she began, "we went to the party and it was great, lots of really expensive food and drink. Everyone was there, actors, directors, even some celebrities. We all talked and danced, it was a pretty normal party." She looked him in the eye, "until around midnight. Then it got crazy. The guy I told you about, the one who puts up the money for the company, he arrived with two women on his arms, really gorgeous. And he was walking around greeting everyone, all of them fawning over him. Then he stood at the top of the stairs and shouted, "let's get this party started," and it was like a signal. People were stripping themselves and each other off, they started kissing and groping each other. Before I knew it two guys were pulling my clothes off and a girl was kissing me like mad. Apparently because I was a new face they all wanted to have a go with me."

"My god," Jack said, "what did you do?"

She laughed. "What didn't I do more like," she said.

Jack stood up and looked down at her. "But, didn't you leave? I mean, you never said anything about this."

"I didn't know," she said. "But it's ok, I enjoyed it. A lot."

Jack just stared at her. "Let me tell you," she said, taking his hand and standing up. "Come on, let's go to the bedroom and I will tell you all about it." She began to tug his arm but he found himself standing firm so instead she pushed herself up against him and nuzzled her face against his neck. "It was amazing," she whispered. "You would have loved to watch it. I had a queue of girls taking turns to sit on my face so that I could lick and suck them and make them come all over my face, and at the same time another queue of guys taking turns to fuck me and come inside my pussy." She kissed his neck. "And then I sucked off a string of at least twenty guys and they all came in my mouth." She purred, "they couldn't get enough of me."

Jack was totally conflicted. He could not deny that her words were giving him a major hard on, he could feel his cock straining. But on the other hand... He pushed her away from him. "But it was not work," he said. "This is different. You were not working, not filming."

She frowned. "It was work, in a way," she said. "They were all from the company, at least mostly. And it will be good for my career."

Jack shook his head. "I don't know," he said, "I need to think about it. You had better get some sleep, I'm going to go out for a bit, have a walk and clear my head."

Jenny was asleep when he got back a couple of hours later. When she finally woke up that evening they ate together and Jenny did not talk about the previous night again, sensing that he did not want to hear about it. For his part Jack could not help feeling different about the arrangement, as though something had subtly shifted, that somehow Jenny had crossed a line. Or had he perhaps drawn a new line in his mind, one that she was not aware of? He wanted to blame her for how he felt, but maybe that was unfair. Either way he decided to see if they could put this behind them and carry on as they had been up to this point.

As it turned out, this was a forlorn hope. Jenny had no work lined up for the next week. It seemed that the company was having a restructure and filming was on hiatus for a while. The first couple of days was great, they made love several times a day and spent the rest of the time eating and sitting together, watching movies on tv and going out to restaurants. On the fourth day Jack had to go out for the day and when he returned home in the afternoon he came in to what appeared to be an empty house. He dropped his jacket on to the armchair and went to the kitchen to pour himself a drink when he heard noises from upstairs.

He could hear Jenny talking softly and was about to call out to her when he heard a man's voice, also low and mumbling. He began to climb the stairs when he could swear he heard another man's voice. He quickly trotted up the rest of the stairs and approached the open bedroom door, peering round it.

Jenny was spread eagled naked on the top sheet with two men ministering to her, one had his face buried between her legs and the other was alternately kissing her mouth and sucking her breasts. Jack was unable to move, staring open mouthed at the scene. He watched as the one licking her pussy got up and knelt between her thighs, lining his erect cock up and sliding it into her pussy. She gasped and he saw her hands grip the man's behind and pull him further into her. Meanwhile the other man straddled her head and guided his cock into her waiting mouth.

At this point Jack walked in and said, "Jenny, what the hell?"

Both of the men turned their heads and looked at him. Jenny pulled her head away from the cock she was sucking and smiled at him. "Hi honey," she said. "Why don't you get undressed and join us?"

"Sure," one of the guys said. "The more the merrier. Plenty to go around eh?"

"Get out of my house," Jack said. "I have a gun and I am going to get it. You had best be gone before I do." He turned and stamped off back down the stairs and into the back garden.

A few minutes later Jenny emerged from the house and came up behind him. "I'm sorry baby," she said. "They just turned up and wanted to see how I was. One thing just led to another."

"That is our bed," he said, struggling to keep back his tears.

She sighed. "I know," she said. "But try to understand, I missed it."

He turned to face her. "We have been making love though," he said. "All the time."

"Yes, and I love it," she pleaded. "But this is different. I enjoy it so much, and they were here and I just couldn't say no." She shrugged. "It's my job I suppose," she said. "Maybe I just have to keep my hand in."

"I'm sorry," he said. "This just isn't what I signed up for."

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"I think you are going to have to make a choice," he told her. "Or maybe I am."

"Are you asking me to quit?" She said.

"I think I am," he said. There was a silence between them that told him everything he needed to know. "You can't, can you?" He said.

Jenny looked down at the ground. "I don't think I can," she said. "I mean, I love you, I really do. But, if you make me stop, then I am afraid that I will end up blaming you, and I don't want that."

"Me neither," he said tearfully. "I don't want to stop loving you. And I think that is what will happen."

Jack told her he would move out for a while to give them time to sort things out but Jenny told him not to. She could go and stay with one of the girls she worked with. It would be easier, she said, and it was not fair form him to have to go.

Over the next few weeks and months they called each other and met up for a meal or a drink, but each time she seemed to get further away from him, as though a distance was opening up between them. He noticed her looking at her watch more often when they were together as though she was anxious to be somewhere else. The last time they saw each other she turned up at the bar with another couple in tow; a gorgeous pair who hung onto her all the time. After an hour of this Jack made an excuse and left, sensing that he was a third wheel. Or a fourth one. Either way, he seemed to know that whatever there had been between them was gone, or at least so tenuous now that there was no getting it back. He had lost her and trying to get her back would only end in pain.

Jack still looks back and wonders how it all got away from him so quickly. Once he looked online and found one of her movies, actually trying to jerk off to it, but he had to abandon the attempt and ended up in tears. He misses her like crazy, hopes she is well, and wonders if he will ever get over it all.

THE END