All Comments on 'Wife Gone Wild'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards2 months ago

Well, you did warn us!

.

Of course, we already knew that Roy would be a cuck when he ordered Bus Light, the tranny beer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Trolling the saps again, eh?

Good for you LOL

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bring on the BBC! Well done Buster! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It does need some proof reading but its completely racial as if that is all his wife really wants. The fact that he made money off of her makes sense.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

I did not rate this story as it is CLEARLY labeled cuck content, and that is not my taste, so not fair for me to rate it when warned. However, I see all these Buster stories with low ratings and wondered if the writer that always leaves such nice comments on other people's stories is really that bad. The answer is that his stories are clearly getting downvoted due to the cuck content and people just ignore the label and downvote to be trolls. On a non-content review, an editor would be helpful. I found a few typos, but nothing outrageous enough to downgrade a review. I did not like the part where the coworkers sold out their boss/coworker without slowing down to breathe. That was my biggest problem w/ the story (cuck content aside). Logically, the coworkers should have been shocked the husband showed up, or given some line about how Dale said her husband was alright with what she does, has an open marriage, something rather than ratting her out in 30 seconds. That just doesn't make sense and really broke the flow of the story for me as it seemed so jarring a departure from reality. The other part that seemed off was the husband being okay w/ all the unprotected sex, given that STDs are on the rise. Since I don't read cuck stories I can't say if this is a necessary story device for this genre? Anyway, just seemed like a crazy risk to one's health to have regular unprotected sex gang bangs. So, ignore the scoring (or turn it off) and pay attention to the comments of readers that actually give Buster stories a fair read.

BSreaderBSreader2 months ago
Won't

Read another one we were warned.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. Apparently all the Comments have been deleted. Good job.

JPB NOT BOB

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

Roy Roger and Dale Evans

The boys better go round up some more BBC for Roy and Dale. Sounds like they both crave it.

Keep Trying, maybe you'll get there.

TenementFunsterTenementFunster2 months ago

Where was Ringo tonight seeing that his friends John, Paul and George were out for a drink with Roy?

Well you totally shocked me with that surprise ending to your story-Roy actually fathered 2 children with his

wife!! I bet it brought the loving couple closer than ever.

For that fun twist to your story 15 Big Blazing Stars to you Buster-your stories make me smile and shake my

head at the same time........thx brother

Dklover56Dklover5626 days ago

Great story and love your writing. I’ve enjoyed everything you’ve written so far. Thanks

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 hour agoAuthor

Thank for all the kind comments folks. I really had fun writing this story. My biggest problem was trying to figure out how to describe a hot woman dancing so sexy it was practically X rated. LOL Try no to get up set these stories are just for fun. AND THERE ARE NO DISEASES THAT YOU CAN CATCH IN A FICTITIOUS STORY. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...