Wife Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well dude, that sounds like a good idea. Want to smoke a doobie?" one of the Black guys said.

"Sure! Thanks," I said.

The Black Gentleman fires up a joint and hands it to the guy to his left and fires up another joint and hands it to the same man to his left. The joints keep going to the left until it gets to me. I take a big hit and pass it on to the next guy, then again with the next joint.

"Tell your friends to come on over here and join us." the one fellow says.

"Hey guys, come on over here and join the party!" I speak up to my friends two cars over.

They all walk over to our group and now we have a bigger group. About that time the first black man (Jamal) that had been fucking my wife gets out of the Caddy and says to his guys, "She is ready for you Calvin," looking at the youngest one of the other black men, who quickly replaces the Jamal in the back seat.

"Whoa, that is one hot slut" I said to the group.

"Yeah, she is a hot one alright. She comes to this bar occasionally, every few weeks, and fucks all of us. She is one horny bitch, her pussy is so hot and juicy and she gets so hot for black cock. We always love to fuck her when we run into her." the one Black Man said.

"Oh, so this isn't the first time you guys have fucked her?" I asked.

"Far from that my friend. Some white women just like the dark meat, even though they are married and all respectable most of the time. Sometimes they just have to get some Big Black Cock, and we are happy to provide it!" smirks another one of the other Black Men.

About that time the Black man that was in the Caddy, Calvin, opened the door pulling up his pants, and says, "Jermaine, your turn with the slut."

Jermaine quickly steps forward and unbuckles his pants as he enters the back seat closing the door.

"She must be some horny woman to want to pull a train like this," says John.

"This isn't the first time for her, She has fucked us all, at least a half dozen times, here in this very parking lot. Ha Ha, she is one horny whore." says Jamal the original guy my wife had fucked.

"So, do you think we can fuck her when you guys get done? Say for maybe $20 each just for a quicky, for the use of your back seat?" I ask.

"Make it $100 for all four of you for 10 minutes max each and you have a deal." Jamal says with a smile.

"You got a deal" as we both smiled and shook hands I fished out my wallet and handed him $100 to fuck my wife in his back seat. Ha. I can't believe I am paying this black guy to be able to fuck my own wife. LOL

Finally all the Blacks finished up and decided to go inside to spend the money I had just given them, while me and the guys had a few minutes to fuck my wife.

"Ok, we are done. You guys can use my back seat to fuck our whore while we go back inside to drink some more beer. Please be done by the time we get back, and don't mess up my car." Jamal said.

"No problem my, friend. We will be very careful not to do anything to mess up your car." I said.

"George, you go ahead first." I said softly. George looks at me like I'm crazy but I urge him to go ahead and get into the back seat. He does, and we can see him dropping his pants and laying down on the back seat.

A couple minutes later, George opens the door pulling up his pants.

"Was it good George?" Paul asks.

"The Best! She was the very best pussy that I have ever had in my life!" Bragged George.

"Roy, are you sure that you are 'OK' with us fucking your wife?" asks George.

"Why not? Everyone else already has. It seems that this is what she likes, so we might as well enjoy ourselves also." I explain to the guys.

"John, go ahead and fuck the whore, next," I said quietly, keeping my voice down. I don't want my wife to know that I am here yet. I want it to be a surprise when it is my turn.

John replaces George in the back seat and we can all see him dropping his pants and laying down on my wife. Heck John barely laid down to fuck my wife before he was getting back out of the Caddy, hair trigger I would guess.

"Next!" John says as he walks over to me, as Paul quickly takes his place in the back seat to fuck my wife.

"Wow, Roy, your wife is Hot!" John whispers

"Did she seem all drugged up or anything?" I asked.

"Not at all, just loving getting fucked. I asked her if she was married because she has her wedding rings on, and she said she was married but that her hubby wasn't here so she was going to have fun!" John whispers to me, breaking my heart.

About that time, Paul opens the Caddy back door as he steps out to buckle up his pants and says "Next!"

I swallow, hesitant for just a moment, realizing that this will be the end of my marriage to my beautiful wife. I walk over to the open back door of the Caddy, unbuckle my belt, and enter the Caddy looking at my beautiful slut wife laying there naked on the back seat with her eyes closed.

I pull my pants down and thrust my cock into my wife's sloppy pussy, and stroke a few times slowly. Kissing her big beautiful breasts, and she puts her arms around me and we share our tongues kissing so passionately. Holy Moly she looks so sexy and is responding so sweetly and sexually. Her pussy is so wet, hot and sticky! Her bare breasts are so firm and beautiful by the soft light.

Her pussy is so Hot and slippery from all the cum in her. She feels so good, so very very good. He pussy is still so tight, I love this feeling. Gosh, it is going to be a shame to throw this woman away. But how can I keep a woman that is a sometimes whore? Even if it is just occasionally? How could I ever throw her away she is so beautiful and so sexy? But she shocking me being such a whore tonight.

Hmmmm she feels so so good. Heck I'm trying to take my time, but she is moving and thrusting so nice, she feels so good. I'm going to nut! I can't stop it, it is so gooooood!

"I'm cumminnngggg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I whispered

"That was so good, Honey! But, you know Dale, that fucking around like this, isn't good for our marriage! You know that, don't you?" I said softly.

Dale screams loudly, the most blood-curdling scream that I have ever heard as she freaks out and she quickly pushes me completely off of her. Then starts crying the most pitiful sobs that I have ever heard in my life, realizing our marriage is over.

"i'm so sorry Honey, I am so sorry. Please forgive me, I am so so sorry. Please Roy forgive me. I am sorry I'm just a slut, please forgive me. Please don't throw me away Honey." Dale sobbs.

"Come on, get your stuff, it is time to go home dear," I said sternly.

I open the car door to the Caddy and get out. "Give me a hand, would you guys." I ask for help to get her into my truck which was just a couple rows over.

All the way to my truck Dale was sobbing loudly and pitifully like she had lost everything, and actually, that is pretty much the case. George and John hold by her arms and at least one breast and help me get her to my Truck. I thank them for their help. Then they leave to head on home.

"Well, a fine mess you got us into Dale." I said solemnly.

"I am so sorry Honey, I can't help it. I just get so horny that I need to act out my fantasies of being a complete whore and a slut occasionally. Please forgive me. Please, Honey, please, forgive me if you can." Dale cries so pitifully.

"Did you leave your purse inside at your table?" I asked.

"Yes, I typically do. The Gals will bring it and my underwear to work tomorrow." Dale said sniffling.

"Wipe your eyes, we are going back into the bar right now and get everything of yours tonight." I explained

Dale starts trying to get herself together. Buttoning up her top. Wiping off the mascara on her cheeks from crying. I offer my handkerchief.

We get out of my truck and walk hand in hand head toward the Nightclub front door. Our hands are already stamped so there is no charge. First we find the girls are still at their table and Dale retrieves her purse, Bra, and panties. No one is smiling, they all realize that this is probably the end of our marriage.

"Thank you girls for hanging on to my stuff. I guess you met my husband." Dale says.

"Yes, we have met Roy." They all chime in.

"Yes, thank you ladies. Be careful driving home." I said.

Then as we turn back towards the front door I guide my wife towards the smirking black men she had already fucked.

"Jamal, thank you for the use of your backseat. Hey let me have your phone number and I will call you next time my wife wants to party and save a lot of possible trouble here in public." I said.

"Sure that is a good idea. Your wife, huh? I had a feeling something was up. Did all your friends enjoy her as well?" asked Jamal writing his phone number on a slip of paper and handing it to me.

"Oh yes, it really shocked the heck out of them, but why not. You guys already already fucked her, why not a few more!? " I laughed and shook hands with Jamal and we left back out the front door.

Dale was quiet on the way home, but I held her close to me as I drove. Or love and our marriage has certainly been tested tonight as I ponder what am I going to do.

"Dale, you really shocked me tonight. Why in the hell do you act this way every once in awhile? Do you have any clue? Do you have any idea why you did what you did to me tonight? Not only did you shock the heck out of me, you broke my heart by giving your pussy away and at the same time gave me the biggest woody that I have ever had!" I said softly.

"Really, Honey?" Dale purrs

"I don't know what I am going to do with you! You go wild and turn into a complete fucking slut dancing and stripping in public then pull a gang bang in the parking lot for some black guys. How many times have you done this? How long have you been doing this? Why are you doing this? I love you so much, but you CAN NOT continue acting this way. It is so very dangerous for so many reasons!" I explained.

"I am so sorry Honey. I just can't help myself. I know that deep down I am just a whore and I need to degrade myself everyone once in awhile. I like men to put cigarettes out on my breasts also. I guess I am just not worthy of your love, Roy."

"Dale, if you have deep issues like that, we are going to get you a shrink to work it out. We can't have a marriage when I can't trust you to be a good wife. While at the same time you are capable of being the hottest woman that I have ever seen! I am NOT going to throw you away, even though you deserve it. I am going to try to be patient and get you fixed so that I can trust you again. But right now, I can't trust you at all.

"I am so sorry Roy, I guess that I should have told you the truth before we got married. I have always thought that I really didn't deserve a good husband. Probably because I was molested by my step father when I was very young. I have always thought that I deserved to be treated like the slut that I am." Dale coos.

"Dale, sweetheart. i love you with every fiber of my being. Especially now that I know that you are the sexiest woman that I have ever known. Please take care of yourself. I love you so much, we have to get you fixed so that you won't go out and fuck strangers anymore. I have Jamal's phone number now and if you require black cock occasionally I will be glad to take you over to his house for the weekend. But no more sneaking out! OK?" I said.

"Whatever you say Roy, I don't deserve your love for me. Do you want to tattoo me, have me pierced or branded tonight? I think that tattoo place down on The El Camino near Scott avenue does all that. We could stop on our way home and get my body decorated like the slut that I really am tonight, if you want." Dale whispers.

"That does sound hot, but I am already tired tonight. But we should plan on it soon and make sure we have all the 'slut' decorations that you want, where we want them because they aren't easy to erase once they are tattooed on." I explained.

"Do you want to spank me with your belt when we get home, Daddy? I will understand if you want to spank my naughty breasts until they sting and burn so badly. I have been naughty tonight. Do you want to put a cigarette out on my breasts a few times, like my step daddy used to do? That always hurt so bad but he made me feel loved when he did it, cuz he would always rub my pussy too." Dale purrs.

"NO, I am NOT going to burn you with a cigarette on your breasts or anywhere else. I don't want to waste $10 to buy smokes when we don't smoke. I will spank your ass and if you insist I will spank your breasts also. You have been very naughty tonight." I explained.

"Do you still love me, Roy? I'm sorry that I was a slut tonight." Dale coos.

"Yes, I still love you. When we get home I am going to spank your ass, then fuck your pussy again. Then we are going to ponder getting you a job working as a stripper in Sunnyvale. I'm going to check out advertisements for bachelor party entertainment. Since you love being a whore so much, maybe we can make money while you have fun at the same time." I explained.

"Oh, Roy, that sounds like so much fun. I would get to dance naked, fuck a bunch of men, oh that sounds like a perfect solution to my kinks! I love you Roy. Please spank me when we get home, I have been so Naughty, Honey. Use your belt on my ass and on my breasts, please." Dale whispers

"I will be glad to spank you my naughty wife!" I said.

The End

Epilog: Roy and Dale ended up running the most successful "Bachelor Party" entertainment company in Silicon Valley. Dale was sure to always please the horny guys. Roy and at least one of his other buddies always accompanied Dale to run the music and be security for Dale.

Roy did find a couple Shrinks to treat Dale, but Dale still ended up with 3 black children as well as 2 white children of Roy's. Roy ended up bringing Dale over to Jamal's for a weekend gang bang every month which was when Dale was fertile and really in the mood for sex.

Roy and Dale and kids lived happily ever after, especially after moving to Nevada so Dale could work in a real whore house.

12