Wife Got Punished then Wanted More

Story Info
My wife scratches my car and gets punished by me and friend.
2.1k words
4.27
44.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working on my computer while Rita was busy putting up Christmas decorations. She was dressed like a typical Sunday, tight jeans and a sheer lace bra under a zip up hoodie. She knows this was one of my favorite outfits and that it would be a challenge for me to keep my eyes off of her not to mention copping a feel at every opportunity. Somehow, the zipper on the hoodie keeps getting lower leaving her tits in full view. Not sure who is pulling it down more, her or me.

After a couple hours of playing grab ass she got a little quiet and I knew something was wrong. I called her over and I found her zipper was pretty high which would indicate to me she was not interested in playing.

I asked, "What's up babe?"

She seemed pretty upset and said, "I was on the ladder in the garage and when I was getting down it tipped over and put a scratch in your car, it's a pretty big scratch."

My car is a two-seat convertible roadster that is thirteen years old and was spotless until today. I generally don't get horribly upset about such things but I saw this as an opportunity. It has been a while since I have had the chance to "punish" her for something she has done.

We walked down the steps into the garage and sure enough there was a four-inch-long scratch right in the center of the passenger side of the door. I got down on one knee to scrutinize the scratch and made a big deal out of examining it closely. It was clearly not a scratch that went into the paint, instead it was the finish on the ladder that had transferred to the car. A little bit of cleaner and a soft cloth with some elbow power would remove the scratch with ease.

At this point there is no fucking way that I'm going to tell her it is no big deal. Instead I said, "you have to be fucking kidding me, this is going to be a bitch to fix."

With that I grabbed a piece of rope that was laying on a shelf in the garage and playfully wrapped it around her wrists telling her she needed to be punished. She was smiling and laughing until she realized I was serious when the rope tightened.

I threw the other end of the rope over the garage door rail and pulled it tight. She stood there squirming with her arms pulled straight up over her head. She was now vulnerable to anything I wanted to do to her.

In a sincere tone she said, "Sorry for scratching your car, it was an accident."

At this point I said, "Watch" and proceeded to remove the mark almost effortlessly.

She was laughing and said, "You mother fucker, let me loose."

I said, "Why would I untie you before I get to take advantage of you? You need to be punished for being careless. I'm going have my way with you while I have the chance. You are helpless, I am in control and plan to use you like the little slut that you know you can be."

Rita said sarcastically, "Ok, do what you need to do, if that's what it takes for you to feel like a man. I'll be your slut, go ahead strip me and fuck me right here."

With that I opened the garage door giving anyone going by a full view of Rita tied to the ceiling.

She pleaded with me, "We could be arrested for such a display, please put the door down.".

I said, "Ok, I'll put the door down but run your fucking mouth like that again and you will be the talk of the neighborhood."

So, I guess her punishment needed to be a little more private and I proceeded to put a makeshift blindfold over her eyes. Despite her protests, I left it in place.

My plan was to unzip her hoodie and unhook her bra than remove her pants and panties leaving her almost nude. I was going to tease her unmercifully by play with her cunt until she was about to let go than stop. If she protested at any time, she would have gotten a good hard slapping leaving her with a very red ass. Then finally, I was going to loosen the ropes enough for her to get down on her knees so I could fuck her face. With her hands still tied above her head I can hold her head and pound her mouth for all it is worth. Of course, she would have ended up with her mouth full of cum.

I started my plan in motion and a few minutes later my phone rang and I answered it. It was Pete, one of the guys from work calling to ask if I had time for a round of golf that afternoon.

I said, "No, things are a little tied up at the moment, but if you have some time, I could use a hand with a project I'm working on." Pete said, "sure 'll be over shortly.

Rita said, "who was that?"

I responded, "you know him but I'm not telling you who he is."

She said, "cut the bull shit and let me down."

"No," I responded, "you are going to be punished."

With that I unzipped her hoodie and exposed her gorgeous tits that were nicely stuffed into her sheer lace bra. It is a very sexy bra that leaves little to the imagination. Clearly, she was aroused because her pierced nipples were straining at the thin fabric trying to break free. I left the garage and got a beer leaving my wife wondering what was going to happen. The bottom line is that she knows other than possible some humiliation I would never do anything to hurt her and we have played similar games in the past but never involved a mystery person.

I heard Pete's truck pull up and I'm sure Rita heard it as well. I greeted him outside where I was sure Rita could not hear us. I told him we are playing a little game and that Rita is being punished for allegedly scratching my car. I told Pete that I don't want her to know who he is and that when this is all over, she will not know so I can keep the mystery going for a long time.

Pete said, "Much as I would like to have some fun with Rita, I really don't want to cheat on my wife."

I assured him he would not be cheating on his wife and that my wife will never know his identity.

We grabbed another beer and went out to the garage. I told Rita that there was another person with me and that she knows this person but his identity will be kept secret.

Once again, she said, "get the fuck out of here and let me down you fucking assholes."

I said, "now Rita, behave or your punishment will get worse."

"How could it get worse; you are totally humiliating me and I don't even get to know who he is."

I opened Rita's hoodie as wide as it would go and said to Pete, "Do you like her tits?"

He nodded his approval with a big smile on his face.

Rita said, "who the fuck are you, you bastard?"

I said, "now Rita, that is no way to talk to our guest. Do you want me to open the door again?"

Rita was silent.

I asked Pete, "Would you like to remove her jeans?"

Rita blurted out, "Fuck you, you fucking assholes, touch me and I'll bite your fucking dicks off!"

I said, "It sounds like she wants to suck our dicks."

Pete nodded yes, while reaching for the button on her jeans. With a quick flip of his finger the button was undone and her zipper was down revealing a hint of sheer white panties that matched her bra.

I sat down in a chair and told Pete that he was doing a good job and that maybe he should keep going. In a flash, he had her jeans down to her ankles and over her feet. She was now bound before us in an absolutely hot set of matching bra and panties. I commented on how nice they were and Pete nodded in agreement.

Rita said "fuck you, asshole, I put these on special for you this morning, fuck you if you think you will get to enjoy them."

I said, "sorry honey but we are enjoying them, did you just said you want us to fuck your asshole? I bet he would not mind sticking his big dick up your ass."

"Fuck you, both of you, you fucking assholes!"

I reached for Rita's pussy to find it dripping wet. Clearly with the stiff nipples and wet pussy, she was having as much fun as I am.

I said, "check out this pussy, its dripping."

Pete got down on one knee and put his hands on her ass while his nose about 6 inches from her pussy he took a deep breath. He gave me a thumbs up and dove in for another sniff.

I said to Rita, "obviously you are enjoying being on display just as much as I am enjoying showing you off, so you can be a little slut."

I told Pete he could take her panties off and undo her bra if he would like. In a flash he was sliding her panties down all the while enjoying her sweet pussy nectar. I drove my fingers deep into her pussy and her body language made it clear that she was enjoying being taken advantage of and that she was ready to take whatever "punishment" I had in mind. She didn't know who was playing in her pussy and I don't really think she cared. I only took a few minutes of rubbing her clit and she let all of her inhibitions go with her first orgasm. As she calmed down, Pete unsnapped the clasp on her bra and let her tits fall out.

Pete sat back in the chair and admired our handiwork while Rita stood there bound for our pleasure. I asked Pete if he would like to take a taste of her pussy knowing full well that he would nod his head no. He indeed nodded no and I said ok than enjoy, and I dove into her pussy. She thought I just gave her pussy to the mystery man to enjoy. Once again, she clearly approved since she was certainly enjoying the attention as her second orgasm squirted all over me.

Rita was now almost used up; she was limp and exhausted from being tied for nearly two hours and having a couple orgasms.

I said to Pete, "go ahead and fuck her than we will let her down."

Once again as expected Pete nodded no, and I said, "go for it buddy, you might as well finish her off". I put her against the fender on my car and pounded my dick into her. It didn't take long and I filled her with cum as she was having another orgasm.

I looked back and there was Pete just finishing jerking off a load on the floor right next to where my cum landed as it was dripping out of Rita.

I thanked Pete for helping me punish Rita and he nodded indicating that it was his pleasure. He gave her a deep wet kiss and her response to the kiss would tend to indicate that she enjoyed being used.

After Pete left, I took off the blindfold. Rita asked if she could be untied now and I obliged. She sat down where Pete had been sitting and noticed the globs of cum on the floor. She commented that it was too bad that she didn't get both loads blown into her. Then she asked if I was going to tell her who the mystery man was and which one of us fucked her.

I smiled and said, "No but I do expect he will be at the Christmas party that we are going to in a couple weeks."

Sounds to me like you will have to guess and wonder who it was that fucked you.

Rita sat back in the chair and asked, "If the next time I'm on the ladder and I put two scratches in your car do you think you could get two guys to help you punish me?"

I said, "You really can be a little slut."

With a smile she said, "Yup, I do like being a slut sometimes."