All Comments on 'Wife Got Punished then Wanted More'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the garbage continues

I guess you still have got loads more garbage to dump yet you still think you’re garbage has to go in the loving wife section even thought everyone else has told you which section to write in you still put it in the wrong section so it’s getting to a point where you are just dumping this garbage to bait the fantastic and proud people who read this section if we could ban you from this section you would be done in a heartbeat you write stories like they should be in the bdsm or nonConsent section please do all of us a favour please go write in them sections you would feel so much better and could enjoy writing without getting slammed every time but here it’s garbage and everything you put on this section will automatically be garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fagcuckshit

Beta lameness

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 4 years ago
Hot story

I thought it was pretty well written. An exciting fantasy.

All you prepubescent anonny commentors are fucked. Your reading comprehension is shit and your attitudes towards healthy fantasy are soooo 1950s.

Get it through your heads. This category is for stories about married extramarital Fun, swinging, sharing, and more. If you want monogamous sex go to erotuc couplings or romance where you can better appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: Poly Lvr.

Whine much ass wipe? What's it to you?Feeling guilty about loving this trash so you need to make yourself feel better by attacking those that think these type of stories are just fucking trash. Fuck off idiot and take your whining somewhere else. Praise this fucking trash all you want but please stop your whining, it's unbecoming a cuckie lover.

VickieTernVickieTernover 4 years ago
Obviously, now that she knows what entertains her husband,

she should hereafter liberate him from inventing excuses for her to get laid by others, tie him up if necessary (probably not), and often bring home men who can make her passionate beyond anything he can manage. Get him to enjoy her polished sexuality instead of his car's enamel. Maybe even introduce him to the same pleasures! BTB (meaning in this instance bang the bastard)!

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
That was different...

Pretty hot and fucked up at the same time. I liked it! Great characters. Good plot. Thanks, Fun read. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and the TRASH continues....

It's so much fun reading the outrage of the cuckies in this category. Used cunt lickers like PolyLvr just are so hilarious to read. They shit all over themselves attacking others for daring to have a different opinion about these trashy stories. Hilarious!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Polly

Thanks for the 1,435,678th explanation of what Loving Wives category entails. Fuck you very much t w ink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Polly,

Do you suck cock too? I bet you love turning your wife into a whore and sucking the juice from her diseased cunt after her lovers fill her up. LOL Are you a man or an IT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Nothing serious here...except that every source from Woman's Day to Oprah to Cosmopolitan to Women's Health to Psychology Today to Ogas & Gaddam's A BILLION WICKED THOUGHTS research compendium states authoritatively that two of women's top 8 fantasies are 1) to have sex with an unknown skilled lover, and 2) to be tied up/restrained (and therefore not responsible for their bodies' response to sexual stimulation/fucking) and to then be "forced" into sexual ecstasy over which they have no control. I.E. sex without guilt.

This husband has found a way to send his wife over the top with pleasure--without adulterous cheating or abusive B&D domination; and this wife has found a way to respond with pseudo-outrage to what she loves for her husband to do to her. They love each other. They love giving each other pleasure. A win-win for both.

A 10 out of 10 imaginative tale well-written and fun. Kudos and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting worthless shit. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous