All Comments on 'Wife Guides Him to His True Self'

by hockeyfan2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not exactly my thing, but I like to read things just a bit outside my comfort level. That being said, I way don't like ATM, although the sissy stuff is entertaining.

Thanks for sharine, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit that was hot

phallustinephallustineover 2 years ago

More, more, more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story! They both get what they crave. Together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to get down on me knees and suck off my wife's black boyfriend. I have actually licked his balls while my wife rode his big cock on the love seat in our den. I ate her pussy clean when he was done but he dressed and left while I was going down on her. She told me afterwards that he was even hesitant to do that as he didn't want me involved in their lovemaking, but I think she is going to convince him to let me clean his cock next time, and once I get my hot mouth on his cock I am sure he will want to shoot his load right down my throat as I plan on sucking him dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so HOT!!!

Hope there's a part II with some ass play. ;)

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I truly want this to happen with me and my wife. I don't fuck her anymore and I really want to suck cock with her watching.

I love your stories. Please tell us more.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with cdCindy1.I want this so bad.Love the story.More please

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

My wife came home with 2 of her black coworkers and not only caught me jerking off but I was wearing some sexy lingerie at the time. I was ordered to my knees and sucked their BBC's until they both came in my mouth and on my face. My wife ordered me to get them hard again so I could watch how real men fucked her.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Just like "subwm", I too am married but consider myself gay because I don't fuck me wife anymore and I only have sex with men. I love cock - in my mouth and in my sissy man-pussy.

Please tell us more stories like this one. It really turned me on.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

The excerpt that I liked the best is:

"Since I don't fuck cocksuckers, from now on I'll bring home my boyfriends and you can suck them off so that all I have to do is let them fuck me and enjoy the fact that they will last longer. I just sat there on my knees with the taste of James' cum in my mouth realizing that my life had just changed permanently."

Yes, that's me. My life has changed permanently since I stopped fucking my wife and only have sex with men now. I love sucking cock (I wish I could suck a cock every day) and I love getting fucked. My wife needs to know. One day I will muster up the courage to come out to her. Wish me luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous