Wife has to Deal with Hubby's Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she said please please please i want to suck your cock, he laughed a little laugh and said ok baby, look at me though. And when she looked up, she saw he was recoding her again with his phone. He was recording her begging for his cock. She knew this was just the beginning of everything in her life changing for her, and that this man she has hated for so long was going to own her with that massive cock. She was so confused as to what was going on with her, but first things first, she needed to get her mouth around it.

Once she started sucking his cock, she couldn't believe how turned on she was. Her husband didn't even like it when she tried to go down on him, but now, she was feeling like she could have an orgasm just while sucking Frank's cock. It was such an incredible turn-on that she could feel herself getting incredibly wet and feeling an ache in her pussy that needed to be filled.

But that wasn't going to happen tonight. Instead, he gushed a huge load right into her mouth and she couldn't believe how much he came into her. She loved it though and sucked and sucked him dry.

After he was finished he just told her "You were a good girl tonight Annie. We have a lot more to do together. Now, go to your room and don't tell Matt anything when he gets home. Tomorrow is a new day for you and me. You're mine now, and you aren't allowed to let my son touch you in any way anymore. You are going to have to figure out how to avoid that, but it is absolutely your new life now. You don't kiss him, you don't touch him, you only are here for me and my cock. Do you understand??

She nodded. He said, no, tell me exactly what you are now. And Annie said "I'm yours. My pussy is waiting for you, my mouth is only for you, your cock is all I want. Please Frank, I want you so bad, can I please stay in your bed tonight when Matt gets home?" and he told her no, it's not time yet. But, soon...

12