Wife has to Deal with Hubby's Dad Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife tries to get out of this mess...
4.6k words
4.4
38.9k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing Annie knew, it was the morning, with the sun shining through the windows. She hadn't been able to sleep at all. Then, her hubby woke up and of course for the first time in a while, he seemed to be a little horny. He started touching her back with his hand, and running it down her spine toward her lower back. At that point, she stopped him and told him she had a stomach ache. He said that's too bad, because he has to go to work, and he asked her if he could get her anything to help before he jumped in the shower. She said no thanks, but felt so guilty about everything that had happened that week.

After he left the room to get ready for work, all she could do was lay there in bed and was so distraught about everything that she was sweating and trembling. She knew she had to find a way out of this mess, because it had become way too much and it's going to ruin her life if she doesn't stop it as soon as possible! She was so stressed out she didn't know what to do, but she tried her best to focus on some kind of solution.

She decided to call her best friend Kelly, to tell her what her predicament was. As she explained what had happened with her Father In Law, she recounted how he told her not to worry about the Uncle, and then that he took her bowling with his friends... but she was way too embarrassed to tell her the whole truth, about the plates of cum he had her eat, and about how he had her suck his cock, and make her beg for it, and even worse - how she did all of that and actually enjoyed it so much she couldn't stop herself from sucking his old, huge, amazing cock and all the cum that he shot into her mouth. All she could share were just the parts of what happened that didn't make her seem like such a crazy person all of a sudden, after being such a normal girl and wife since she knew her. Her friend, knowing only what she told her, said it's all just a good thing, and that the positive attention she's getting is just making her asshole father in law finally treat her better. So what's the problem? As long as she doesn't let it go too far, it's all going to make her life easier in that house. But, of course, she didn't know just how far it had already gone.

Annie started to think about all the possible things that occurred that made this happen, and how she might be able to change its course. It was then that she thought about her hubby's Uncle Bob. and that a lot of this whole situation is kind of his fault since he got it all started the way he did with the shower "gift" he left for her, and even before that with how he was teasing her in her bedroom and making her have all those bad thoughts in the first place.

She realized that Bob always seemed like a such a much nicer guy than her father in law Frank, so maybe she could get him to help or understand the situation somehow and he would be able to make his brother Frank stop what he's doing. At least if it was her uncle-in-law who she had to deal with for awhile, he certainly doesn't seem to have the kinds of evil intentions of her father in law, and he's a nice guy... maybe it would be better for her to get him interested in helping her and helping get the old father in law jerk to stop what he's doing.

So, Annie texted him to see if he could come over to the house to help her with a light that isn't working in her bedroom, and he said "Hi there! i didn't think I'd ever get a text from you, This is nice." and she replied "Yeah, I've, um, got, a problem. Maybe you could help me with it?" He said sure, what is it? And even though the problem she wanted help with was in reality her father in law, she needed to tell him about that whole problem in person, and definitely not in writing. So, she said she had a light that won't turn on, and maybe he could check it out for her?

He said "sure, of course, iI'll be there this weekend, so i can help fix it then, see you in a few days!"

She thought about it for a minute. Could she even make it a few more days with the old jerk? She might not make it through today without her father in law making the next move, whatever that would be. He's out of control and she was scared what might happen next.

So, she decided to ask the uncle again, if there was any chance he could look at it today? And Bob said "No, sorry, I've got work scheduled for today. But it's just a few days until the weekend though and I promise i'll fix it. Actually, maybe i can help you just via text if you tell me what's wrong with it, maybe i can walk you through how to fix it"

Knowing that timing wasn't going to help her at all, she thought about how to change his mind. She came up with a plan to take a carefully shot selfie video that would show the light that wasn't working (she just unscrewed the bulb a little to make it not come on) and then pan around to a selfie of her face asking "pleeeease help?" while smiling into the camera. But what she planned was to get him interested enough to maybe want to come over sooner than the weekend. So, she had changed her clothes so she was wearing a little cropped t-shirt, and in the video she was just showing her face and shoulders and a little of her chest... but she also didn't have any pants on, and positioned herself juuusssst right, so when she turned the camera at the end of the video, you could see over her shoulder where there was a glimpse of the mirror on her dresser, and that gave a clear view in the reflection of her perfect ass, totally naked, right there to see that she was only wearing that tiny crop top and nothing else. It looked like a perfect accident, but also like maybe it wasn't. Either way, what an ass pic she was showing off to him.

After she sent the video, it only took a few minutes and then hubby's Uncle Bob wrote back. He said he just called in sick to work and will be there in an hour to help her. She knew right away that he must have seen what she wanted him to see, because he lived 1.5 hours away and would have to drive like 100 miles/hr to get there that fast. He must be super excited about what he got to see in that video, and wanted to get there before she put any more clothes on!

Before the Uncle got there, Annie was pacing around trying to think of how to get out of this mess. She kept having thoughts of her husband and how his Dad would totally ruin their marriage if things got any worse. But, maybe the Uncle would be the person to help? She started feeling so guilty that she put on one of her husband's oversized button-down flannel shirts to feel comfortable and warm and safe.

Then the doorbell rang, and she went to let the Uncle in.

"Hi there, hot stuff" he said. She looked confused, because even for him, this was way more forward than the language he would usually use with her.

"Um, hi" she replied, and turned around to walk back into the living room, wondering what his mind was thinking at this point, and how to get him to focus on helping her, and somehow explain her problem with his brother and maybe ask him to help, and figure out how to make this situation work to fix the other situation... so much was going on in her head!

Then she realized she was wearing the big oversized flannel shirt of her hubby's and thought it probably wasn't really matching whatever clothing expectations the uncle might have had while driving over.

"So, you have a broken light, apparently?" he said.

"Oh... right... yes... thanks for reminding me" Annie awkwardly said, which definitely sounded like she forgot why she begged him to come all the way over there. "It's in Matt's and my bedroom."

"Yeah, I remember from the video you sent me" Uncle Bob smiled. "I watched it a bunch of times, I feel like I memorized every bit of it"

Once they got into the room, Annie was waiting for him to simply turn the lightbulb and have him be surprised that it was just unscrewed a little and probably say something to her about it, which is when she would jump in and say that she did that on purpose because she really just needed him to come over so she can ask him about a big problem she's having with his brother and to ask him to help her with it.

"You know, I was really supposed to be working on a jobsite today" Bob started saying, "but I was just so surprised to get a text from you"

"And I remembered it was kind of fun for me to help you with your ceiling fan last time -- especially since you were wearing that cute workout outfit of yours" he said, kind of bashfully "sorry if that sounds creepy, I just mean..."

Annie jumped in so he wouldn't start feeling uncomfortable before she got into telling him about her problem and asking for his help "oh my god, Bob, that's ok, you're not that creepy" she said with a laugh, as the Uncle started examining the light fixture, and turned the bulb and it quickly came on, and he quickly turned it back so it went off again.

"Oh" he said, and Annie prepared herself to start explaining why she really asked him to come over, "hmm... it really does look like there's something weird here because it came on then back off again, might be a faulty wire I should take it apart and check"

To her surprise, he didn't call her out for just unscrewing the bulb! Now she didn't know how to bring up the other stuff... "you know, as long as I'm not creepy, I just have to say that your clothing choice today sure isn't as inspiring for me to do my work as last time" he said with a smile.

Annie's brain was frozen by this, she definitely didn't expect not to have the reason to explain her predicament, and she just wanted him to stay and be motivated to help her. Half embarrassed about the situation and half trying to keep him happy, she replied "well, I was just about to get ready for the rest of my day anyway, so maybe you'll appreciate what I end up wearing more than this" and she didn't really know what she would put on, but anything would obviously be better than this huge flannel shirt. "While you start working on that, I'll grab some things and go get changed in the bathroom, ok?"

This seemed to perk him up "well, I'm not going to say no to that. I'll go grab a few tools from my truck anyway, so you can just stay here" and he did a kind of fake jog down the hallway to the front door.

Annie quickly changed into the same workout outfit as the last time, knowing he liked it, but it was also something she would normally wear outside anyway -- just a sports bra and tight yoga shorts. Bob rushed back up the hall "I'm back, is it ok for me to come in?"

"Oh yes, thanks Bob" she said, as he walked back in and made a huge smile appear on his face and widened his eyes "well that's definitely a step in the right direction!"

Annie felt like he was getting energized to help her and was about to start talking with him about the situation while he would apparently be "acting" as if he was fixing something she knew that he knew wasn't broken... but just then he said "butttt... I was hoping to maybe see something different on you this time?"

"Different?" she said, kind of surprised by his reaction.

"Yeah, don't you have other stuff you wear other than your husband's shirts or that one workout thing?" as he pointed to different clothes that were out on the dresser, hanging up in the open closet, and on the bed "maybe some of this stuff?"

"I guess you're right" Annie was feeling like this whole encounter had her on her heels, like she wasn't expecting anything that was happening. "Let me grab something else here, and I'll go put it on and be right back." With that, she quickly grabbed another sports bra and shorts and went to the bathroom and came back in the new outfit.

"There, see, I really do wear different outfits sometimes" she said with a nervous chuckle. "Is this better?"

Bob stopped looking at the light and turned around "hmmm... I don't know, it's pretty similar, I think. Let me see it from the back"

Annie felt herself tighten up at the comment. But, it's just a weird situation that will lead her to the ultimate conversation and help her in the long run. She did a bit of a spin so he could see the whole thing. "Wait, that was too fast!" he said, "can you just kind of model it a bit for me, you know I'm just admiring, nothing weird"

Something was changing with this whole interaction, and while it was definitely weird, it didn't feel bad. Annie didn't even know why she went along with it, but she found herself making a few model-like poses, and even turning around and standing on her toes at one point, as if she was wearing high heels. She noticed it was starting to even make her get a little turned on knowing he's enjoying looking at her body so much.

"Wow, Annie, Matt's sure a lucky guy" he said as she had her butt facing him, propped up on her tippy toes. "But it's so similar to the other outfit, too, what about one more option for me -- you know I'm working on this repair for free today, so maybe you can just do it to make an old man's day a little brighter?"

"Oh my god, you're too much today" she said, but she also found herself kind of liking the attention, and maybe it would make him even more motivated to help her with her problem with his brother. "But ok, I'll wear something totally different. But this is the last one!" she said with a little laugh. "I'll take these to the bathroom" as she held up a white top and a skirt.

"Ahh, no need to go all the way to the bathroom" he said, "I'm working over here on this wall anyway, and if it makes you feel better I'll promise not to turn around until you say it's safe"

Annie thought for a second "ok, but you have to PROMISE not to look"

"Of course" he said and turned to face the wall where the light fixture is, with his back to her.

Annie thought about it, and something between her brain and body started giving her a weird idea. "I can't trust you while you're working on that. You sit over there on the end of the bed, and face away from me. You can NOT turn around, ok?" and Bob nodded and sat down on the bed.

Then Annie quickly slipped the sports bra off over her head, and was about to put on the white sleeveless button down shirt, but realized she needed to grab a regular bra because the shirt was too thin. She took a couple steps over to the dresser to grab one, and realized she was in the exact same spot she took the video in that she had texted to Bob to get him to come over. She froze for a second, thinking she might be in a place where he can now see her in that mirror again, but this time in real life! She very subtly turned her head just a tiny bit and squinted sideways to see if that was actually happening, and she could see that the angle was definitely putting her in line with him being able to see her in the mirror's reflection but he wasn't reacting or saying anything about it. Her back was mostly to the mirror, with her head facing the dresser.

Annie kept standing in the same spot as she knew she was probably getting his attention and her brain was spinning so much she started rationalizing that this would make him want to help her even more, and that this was an innocent little flirtation, as long as she didn't make it obvious that she knew he could see her, of course.

She had her bra in one hand, and the top and skirt in the other, and needed to change without being obvious about realizing the mirror angle, so she grabbed the bra with her teeth, holding it by the end of the strap, and dropped the top and skirt on the floor in front of her and began to remove the yoga shorts while facing away from the mirror, which was now directly angled at her ass. She slowly pulled down the tight shorts, all the way to the ground, while bending over right toward the mirror. She never wore panties with the workout shorts as they left lines you could see through the material anyway. Then she grabbed the skirt off the floor while bending over, and slid it around her feet, locked her knees, with her perfect ass facing his mirror view and slowly shimmied the tight skirt up her legs and over her curvy ass.

She knew he's probably getting the show of a lifetime right now, but wasn't 100 percent sure if he was even watching or had noticed that she's in-line with the mirror? So, she picked up the top and turned toward the mirror. Now she was standing there topless, with her bra hanging from her teeth, dangling down between her perky breasts. She could feel how hard her nipples were and how confident and sexy she knew she must look right now. As she started to open the shirt to put it on, she looked at the mirror, and made direct eye contact with him, sitting there with his eyes so wide, and he was licking his lips at this amazing sexy pose of her topless with the bra hanging down between her perfect tits "Oh my god, Bob! You weren't supposed to peek!" she yelled, acting as if she was surprised.

He turned around to look at her directly "wow, Annie, you really are just perfect" he blurted out while his eyes scanned her body, taking it all in.

Acting surprised and embarrassed, she tried to quickly cover her boobs with her arms, but her nipples were already so hard from excitement and he already saw everything anyway. She could feel how wet this was making her pussy, and felt equal parts confused and scared and excited by the whole thing.

"You probably didn't realize it earlier, but that video you sent me today also had a mirror view in it that I really enjoyed too" he said, his eyes still hungrily looking at her body. "I kind of hoped that might have been on purpose, but you're obviously just bad at knowing where mirrors are" he laughed.

Annie was standing there frozen, not able to move her arms to put her shirt on without exposing her breasts again, especially now that he had turned and was facing her, still sitting on the bed. She thought she'd better come to her senses immediately, and start talking about the other problem and get on with the reason she asked him to come over right now before it gets any weirder.

"Look, Bob, uh, the, um... the real reason I wanted you to come over here today" just then he raised his hand up with his palm toward her, and cut her off completely mid-sentence.

He stood up and said "Look this isn't fair. You're standing there half-naked. Let me make things more even" and he proceeded to pull down his pants in one quick move. As the top of the jeans went over his manhood, his half-erect cock sprang up and bounced a little, showing how large and swollen it was from her little changing show she had just performed.

Annie couldn't believe what she saw, it was another thick, long, amazing cock. Just like his brother's. She was so shocked. He had surprised her with that move, and now he stood in front of her with no pants on, while she stood there with no top. She dropped her arms to her sides, and the white top fell onto the floor, where she knew some of her juices were about to drip down onto as well as this had made her hornier than she could ever remember.

All of a sudden, Bob went from being such a nice guy with corny jokes and kind of sweet, if not lame compliments, to The Man In Charge of the situation. Oh my god, that cock. That was all she could think about in her mind, and she even realized she had uncontrollably whispered that phrase with her lips, while no sound came out. Bob smiled a very different smile now, it was a confident, knowing grin that seemed almost as evil as the one her father in law makes sometimes too.

He pointed to the floor where her top was laying next to her bra "you dropped something" he said "I think you should use that to help cushion your knees for a little while" as he stepped toward her, put his hand on her shoulder, and gently pushed her to kneel down in front of him. His cock was now in full show mode, and as she was face-to-face with it, she knew there was no turning back now.

Annie didn't even take the time to look up at his face or anything, she just uncontrollably threw her mouth around that giant throbbing cock. She was sucking and bobbing so furiously, she didn't know where this came from, she had never ever sucked a cock this wildly before. She was insatiable in sucking and tasting every inch of it, and it didn't take more than 60 seconds of that animal-like intense sucking for him to release a huge load of cum into her mouth. It was so hot and came out so strong, she actually felt the instinct of being proud of how well she sucked it, as she looked up into his eyes and he nodded at her while she kept sucking and licking it until he finally gently pushed her face away.

12