Wife has to Deal with Hubby's Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit" Annie said "fuck, that shouldn't have happened... that wasn't what was supposed to happen" and she got up and ran into the bathroom to try to calm down and collect herself.

While in the bathroom, she stared at the mirror wondering what has happened to her life over the past couple of weeks, and if maybe this was the last bad thing she would ever have to do and now Bob will help her make the old jerk father in law stop with his plans, and Bob can just be happy with that one blow job and this can all just be put behind her. She practiced in the mirror asking for his help and to please get her out of this mess and please please never mention it to her hubby... Then she took a deep breath and wrapped the biggest towel they had around her, and opened the door to hopefully start fixing her life and her future. She had the towel wrapped around her tightly, and just had to change into some clothes in her room then go have a long talk with Uncle Bob.

As she was coming out of the bathroom, Annie heard Bob talking with someone, and realized it was Frank. The two of them were talking in the living room. As they heard her walking out, they called her over to them. Now Annie's hands were shaking, and her whole body was throbbing with every heartbeat. As she got to the end of the hallway and peeked around the corner to the living room she saw they were both smiling from ear to ear. Her father in law spoke up: "well, I thought we had made an agreement yesterday, but it seems like you've already broken it, according to old Bob here..."

Then his grin got more evil "but guess what, Annie - we've come to the end of this little game we've been playing with you, and now you get to decide who the big winner is. It's up to you to choose which one of us gets to finally have that pussy of yours first, and which one has to wait to go second while you clean off the first one with that mouth of yours. See, Bob and I both always thought you had such a sexy body, and we made a bet with each other on which of us would ever get to fuck you. It kind of started as a joke, since you're married to my son, but it looks like you're actually really in need of a big old cock, and to be honest, I care a lot more about fucking your pussy every day the rest of my life than if my son gets mad and never sees me again. And over the last couple of weeks, I think you and I both know that I can and will fuck you every day the rest of your life. Isn't that right, Annie?"

Annie didn't know if she wanted to cry that this meant her life was about to change forever, and her marriage was ruined... or if he was right, and she just wanted his cock so badly she was wiling to give up everything and just be his property from now on.

Annie nodded.

"Good girl" he said, and right then, both of them took their pants off, and started stroking their huge identical twin cocks in front of her. "Now come over here and get to work on these"

At this point, Annie had no choice but to go in and let them have her. No choice because they've tricked her into this whole situation, but also no choice because her body is absolutely dying to have both of these old cocks inside her. Her husband's own Dad and Uncle! "OMG, what have I become" she whispered to herself as she dropped the towel and slowly walked toward them..

12