All Comments on 'Wife has to Deal with Hubby's Dad Ch. 02'

by tigerlilly88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but it was quite difficult because of the misspellings, poor syntax and lousy grammar. You should try proof reading.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Good job. Better effort than the first chapter. Good paragraphs and not as many typos. Dialogue could still use some attention and focus on keeping the tense of the story consistent.

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 1 year ago

Awesome...cant waut like annie loved franks big dick , same way frank would annie 34D tits memerized by how big his daughterinlaw' rack & ofcouse pink pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoy the way you write noncon/reluc genre. Thanks and do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think mg wife Lucy needs to get fucked by booth of the thick dicks while I hold her ass wide open

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 3? Game if you are and thanks for first 2.

tigerlilly88tigerlilly88over 1 year agoAuthor

thanks guys! funny thing is that my actual hubby really hates that I wrote this story... lol!

awkwardcoupleawkwardcoupleover 1 year ago

@tigerlilly88 what was your husbands problem with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Tigerlilly88 about 4 hours ago Author

thanks guys! funny thing is that my actual hubby really hates that I wrote this story... lol!"

Oh.

Well one of the foundations of a good marriage is disrespect, like ensuring that you write stories about cuckolding your husband with his father, and publish them even though he hates them. Better still is informing your readers about how little respect you feel for your husband, by sharing his dislike of the stories. I see a long and happy future for you. Destroy that trust and mutual respect early, that way he can't pretend to be surprised when you act on your "fantasies" in the future! You go girl! If you're lucky, you have kids already, and you can destroy their lives too... lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done tigerlilly88. Well done. You know ya wrote a good one when the trolls come out to play.

benderFRY111benderFRY111over 1 year ago

Would have been better

If the story would have ended of them having sex

tigerlilly88tigerlilly88over 1 year agoAuthor

@benderFRY111 just wait for chapter 3... ;)

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Well thanks for the heartache and future nightmares, also the betrayal and feelings of inadequacy, I hate bullies. I will truly treasure them for the rest of my shortened life. As I said I always hated bullies, I called mine dad until he left us when I was starting the 7th grade.

To this day I go out of my way to fucking physically hurt bullies. Dad was a 6ft7in mean drunk who started punching me with his fist when I was in the 5th grade, it took me until I was 19 to tag that fucker back. I didn't care that my dad seemed to hate me or never loved me. I didn't care about the abuse I had suffered from the 4th to 8th grade in a convent basement (I never said a word) or that I was socially awkward and still am, but what did hurt me, no close to destroyed me was the betrayal of the woman who I had trusted, given my bruised heart to.

She swore she would keep it safe and protect it (me) from further hurt at the hands of supposed loved ones. Still makes me cry 15 years later that she couldn't do those things for more than two years, I've been single and untrusting ever since.🥹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous