All Comments on 'Wife Helps Me Become Bi'

by alittlebitbi

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jk1982jk1982over 1 year ago

Great story, your first one, amazing

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 1 year ago

I loved it. I have to thank my wife for turning me on to anal stimulation. It happened in the shower as we were playing and I was fucking her from the rear. I positioned her fingers near my hole and she pushed one in making me cum right away. This happened every time in the shower from then on, until we graduated to strap ons for her and her big-breasted sister. I finally realized I needed real Cock and soon found it!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Great first story. Definitely worth a 5

ILikeItILikeItover 1 year ago

Very good story. I liked it because it is simpler to what happened between me and my wife. My wife has been using a strap on on me for several years now. Years before she did me I used her dildos on myself while masturbating. I never told her about it. One night she told me of a fantasy she had that she wanted to see me have sex with a guy. She described how she wanted to watch me suck his cock then watch him fuck me in the ass. She said she didn’t want to get involved she just wanted to watch. I showed her how I used her dildo on myself, and she took over and fucked me with it that first night. I bought a strap on after that night. We play out all types of gay sex scenarios now. We watch gay porn while we do it and talk about how we want to make it happen for real. It hasn’t happened for real yet but it has happened in our shared fantasies many times.

poacas43poacas43over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Worth a continuation.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 1 year ago

I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband and I did a little bit of swinging in our thirties, mostly other couples sometimes the men would follow the women home or party in the same or adjoining hotel rooms. We had threesomes with another man or woman i.e. MFM, FFM. I prefer being with a woman. One particular MMF, the guy fucked first my my ass and then my husband's, a first for both of us! After that, we quit swapping and I got into pegging and giving my ass to him every few months to keep my husband close to home.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Very Hot Story. Would enjoy hearing more of your Sexipades..😈🍆🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife loves to fuck my ass with dildos and our favorite strap on that has a nine inch realistic cock plus a clit stimulator and a second flexible cock that she can use in her own ass or in her pussy. I’ve have been fucked by men and have chucked their cocks too, but I haven’t told her. She recently suggested that we try a real man’s cock to fuck me and I readily agreed, but it hasn’t happened yet.

larrycandolarrycandoabout 1 year ago

Loved your story. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it

1mbibry1mbibryabout 1 year ago

That’s it. That’s the dream!

Well written with a nice flow. Thank you for helping me cum twice!

FourCornersFourCornersabout 1 year ago

Woulds’t it be me.

We’ll done.

ILikeItILikeIt9 months ago

Good story. My wife and I have acted out gay sex like you described. Several years ago she told me of her fantasy of watching me with a man. We started watching gay porn together and she would talk about how it was so hot and natural for guys to fuck. She would talk about how she wanted to watch me for real. It was very hot sex. I bought a strap-on and we play out gay sex. I’ll suck her cock, we will 69, and then she will lube me up and fuck me. I love those sessions. She has turned me bi as I hadn’t thought much about it until she told me of her fantasy, but now I really do want to suck a cock and take it up the ass. It hasn’t happened yet but I know now that I want to make it happen for real. I going to have to try it just to quench this desire.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20083 months ago

I love this story. I loved when my wife would play with my rosebud and push one or two fingers in my ass as she was giving me a BJ. Soon she was using a strap-on me and teling me hot hot it would be if it was a real cock. I finally agreed to try sex with a guy. Soon I was addicted to gay sex. As opposed to here, the guy had sex with my wife too, which was so hot to watch.

Falcon404Falcon404about 1 month ago

Great frist time story! Sounds as if it was a retelling of an actual event! Also a great first submission! Certainly hope you supply us with many more great stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous