All Comments on 'Wife Helps Me Win Business Ch. 02'

by FrankTellings

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My business life took a distinct turn for the better after the trade convention. With more than a little help from my wife, Joanna

..Excuse the misuse of the word wife above, it should read EX-WIFE!!!!.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I think the wimpy boys need to leave their writing apps alone for a while.

Pretty sure no woman would ever want to be married to any loser who thinks this is sexy.

Just because the former guy was cucked by his wife and Hank, doesnt actually make it sexy.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Comments are spot on

and why this gets the low score it deserves.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
No need

No need for a client to be dominating to get this whore in his bed. The cuck will insist on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The husband is not a wimp,

but he's nothing more than a glorified pimp. One who doesn't love the human aspect of his wife but loves only the business part it can gain. Whoring someone who wasn't a whore in the first place is despicable, much more so doing it for the money.

Fantasy is fantasy. Sharing a wife works only in fiction. In real life, a would be husband who shares wife to anyone is potentially endangering other lives. He may be enjoying the sexual thrill in sharing his wife but really, unknowingly he is destroying the honor and reputation of his once moral and faithful wife in the eyes of society. In the real world, consequences (disease, dishonor, broken relationships) are there for those who stray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a joke.

Not the story, it’s fine. The joke is that that loser 26thNC wrote all six of the comments to this story so far. How many will he post? It takes a complete and total ass clown to spend so much energy posting all of the comments he does. Especially when no one agrees with him. He is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More in store for hubby?

I liked it, and enjoyed the wife's gradual shift from reluctance to participating in the domination. But I was a little disappointed that the cuck did not end up having to take a cock in his ass.

Perhaps that might be coming in a future chapter? Maybe the wife starts to realize she want to see him submit in more and more ways...

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The joke is on my anonymous bitch who can't resist another comment showing his hero worship, and lamenting the fact that he isn't as smart as I am.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow, how easy would it have been to set up cameras and either blackmail the rat bastard Keith or show it to his company's CEO. Sex for business is also called blackmail, and he'd really be popular in prison with a dig old bick like his!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my book Joanna is a keeper. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Joanna's husband must have had a very pronounced VOYEUR SIDE since before the two of them attended the big industry convention (Ch. 1).

Her husband discovered his strong submissive side when the two of them met Keith in a hotel room (this Chapter).

I LOVED the series, gave you a 5.0 (= 100%).

Last but not least, Joanna is a keeper.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 year ago

.cuck a doodle do! Ihavea personal reading lis_,there in is a no just! A little few is ok but fall back ain't happen! D a z z y d t ',

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Joanna is now her voyeur/cuck husband’s whore, and she is a sexual exhibitionist as well. Both seem to get off on sexual humiliation but now Mandy seems to be sexually dominant one in their relationship. What a tangled web the author has created. Now that these new relationships are known, the next chapter should help see how they will work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankTellings@FrankTellings
I enjoy writing and reading stories for sexual interest so hope to use this site as a way of finding an audience. I write from the perspective of both male and female.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES