Wife Helps Me Win Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Keith withdrew and asked Joanna to turn over and raise her ass. She did, displaying her open dripping pussy and asshole. Keith fingered her ass thoughtfully then suddenly spoke.

"I've got a plan for you, boy. You're going to get a real close-up view."

He laid me face up on the bed with my head near the edge of the bed. He then positioned Joanna lying over me, facing my feet with her pussy over my face. I knew what was coming.

She settled down. My nose was almost in her pussy hole. Keith wriggled over to slide his cock into Joanna, an inch or two above my face. The ultimate humiliation for the cuckold. Forced to watch, feel and smell the bull's cock fucking his own wife.

I could hardly breathe with two bodies on top of me but I could get my hands in to give myself some air. But what a sight and what a feeling! My wife's sweet pussy being entered by this bull's cock - which seemed even bigger at close quarters. I was being totally dominated but loving it. My cock was by now free of my briefs but was squashed against Joanna's tits but it was still hard.

It took a few moments for us all to acclimatise to our positions. Keith slid in and out causing drips from their juices to fall on my face. After a while, he did what I expect he'd been wanting to do, which was withdraw then push his dripping cock into my mouth. I dutifully sucked at it, drinking both his and her juices.

"Taste that, boy! Suck your boss's cock and your wife's pussy juices. She's loving a real cock and you're just a useless spare part."

Well, that just about summed it up. Keith was in total control, satisfying his sex and power drive at my and Joanna's expense and asserting his authority. He was in total control and could do whatever he liked with us. He thought I would hate it -- but he was wrong. I didn't altogether like being powerless but I loved another man dominating my wife. And he carried on alternately pumped into Joanna's cunt then my mouth. We settled into a rhythm, set by Keith on top. In our various ways, we were all enjoying the moment.

Keith's pace increased, then with a shudder, he came inside Joanna. I had a close up of his cock twitching. As he withdrew with a satisfied sigh, juices began to run out of my wife's pussy onto my face and into my mouth. I was expecting the order to clean her out.

It was then that there was another knock at the hotel room door.

Part 4

The knock made us all jump.

"Well, answer it, boy!" he ordered me.

I squirmed out from underneath my wife. She tucked herself into the bed, while I scrabbled for something to cover me.

"No clothes! Answer the door as you are!" He commanded, enjoying my discomfort.

With a deep breath, I strode towards the door, dreading who it might be this time. We hadn't ordered anything more. Naked, I opened the door. It was the waiter who had called earlier - but this time, he was in t-shirt and jeans and carried a bag.

"Mr Keith told me to come back when my shift had finished. So, here I am," he smiled politely, looking at my nudity and slightly wilting erection. He was East European, like many of the hotel staff.

"Let him in," shouted Keith. "He's expected."

I suddenly realised what Keith's earlier conversation with him had been about. He'd asked him to return later. Oh, my word - this wasn't in the script!

He walked into the room confidently, taking in the scene -- the woman in bed, Keith with a towel round him as well as my collar and leash. He looked knowingly at me then shook hands with Keith, recognising who was in charge.

"My name is Andrei and I've brought beers!" he announced, happily. He was dark haired, slim and, we found out later, 22.

"You're very welcome to our little party, Andrei," said Keith. "You're just what we need to liven things up a little."

Jesus, I thought, how much more lively can you get than fucking a married woman with her husband underneath? I was about to find out.

"Where would you like to start?" Keith asked Alexei. Keith was settled again on the sofa, a big beam on his face.

To my surprise, Alexei, pointed to me and said, "Perhaps, you can get us a drink now that I'm off duty."

He'd soon picked up who was bottom of the food chain so I did as I was bid without question and opened beers for everyone. Alexei's eyes followed my naked form round the room, barely glancing at Joanna who was enjoying a few moments respite from being Keith's fuck toy.

"You have a nice body," Alexei said to me. "Although you're not as hot as when you answered the door." He was looking at my prick which had slumped back well below horizontal.

He was attracted to me! I managed a weak smile.

"Oh, but I like women as well," he explained cheerfully. "In the Czech Republic, it is common to like both sexes. May I kiss him, Mr Keith?" He looked for approval to the man in charge, who smiled his assent. It was going to be a long evening.

Looking back, I was as aroused that evening as I had ever been. Watching my wife strip and be shafted by another man who had dominated me and hardly allowed me to touch myself had left me ultra horny. I had a little experience of gay relations so I wasn't averse to another man; it was just that women had more allure, and I had a very good looking, sexy wife. Alexei was an attractive guy with a good young body so it could have been a lot worse. I freely gave in to the moment, although, in truth I had no choice in the matter.

Alexei held me gently then started to kiss me tenderly, his free hand exploring my back. He was warm, masculine and smelt fresh after a shower. After a few moments of tension, I relaxed and responded positively to his lips on mine. I almost forgot I had an audience. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Keith smirking while Joanna, still in bed, looked more than a little surprised that I was snogging a man.

I was actually liking it. And so was Alexei. As his hands moved over my buttocks, I could feel him getting aroused. His hand moved forward to stroke my resurgent cock. He kissed more urgently now, then suddenly broke off, pulled my leash and pushed me firmly onto my knees in front of him. It was obvious what he expected.

I reached up to unbuckle his jeans and pulled then down. He kicked off his shoes then his jeans. Alexei's bulging briefs were before my face. I noticed Joanna shifting round in bed to get a better view -- her turn now to be the spectator. I looked up at Alexei, adopting Joanna's technique that eye contact is so important in pleasing a man. I lifted the briefs carefully up and over to reveal a large and very hard cock. Alexei smiled triumphantly round the room as his prick was revealed. It was a little bigger even than Keith's and much bigger than mine. Joanna gave an impromptu clap of appreciation.

"That would stretch your arsehole," laughed Keith cruelly. I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing and hoping it wouldn't be put to the test.

I set to with my tongue, gently caressing the tip, knowing where I liked to be licked myself, before taking his whole head in my mouth and using my lips. Andrei's moans and gentle writhing told us he was enjoying it. I worked his cock up and down with my hand and mouth, occasionally using a free hand to caress his balls. He was shaven and smooth.

Joanna was leaning forward to take it all in emerging a little from the bed sheets. Her movement must have caught Alexei's eye because I could feel him turn her way. After a moment, he spoke.

"Perhaps the lady would like to show herself and help the gentleman."

Joanna's turn had come again. She looked momentarily disappointed that her rest period was over, but slid gracefully out of bed, still naked. She smiled at Alexei, her hands on her hips provocatively; her breasts thrust forward. The sight of her had an instant effect because Alexei's cock twitched in my mouth. Joanna continued her little show, turning and running her hands over her buttocks and looking backwards at Alexei. His response was to take my head in his hands and work my mouth faster over his cock. On the sofa, Keith was enjoying her moves too but he let things take their course.

"You have a very beautiful body, lady. Please come over here." Alexei was polite but firm. "Let me touch you."

She approached and I was cast aside while Alexei embraced my wife, staring into her face before starting to kiss her. She reacted willingly, her arms reaching around him, while he grasped her ass cheeks. I had been replaced in Alexei's arms and I got the impression, not for the first time that evening, that I was just a servant for everyone. Keith motioned me to my knees again.

It wasn't long before Alexei and Joanna were on the bed and he was caressing and sucking her tits, while she stroked his swollen dick. He was panting heavily now and it wasn't long before his hands were easing Joanna's legs apart. From my kneeling position I had a ringside seat of Alexei's glistening cock slide into her pussy, still moist from earlier. Joanna encouraged him on with little gasps of "Oh, yes," and "That's it," and then "Come on, fuck me hard!"

She turned her head briefly to smile at me. She never said things like that to me. I consoled myself that we were both just playing our parts in the evening's performance.

Alexei thrust hard, his hands pinning down Joanna's arms to the side of her body. She was helpless, but moaning and still encouraging him on. His pace quickened, then he suddenly withdrew and a huge spurt of cum arced onto her chest and face. It was the strongest cum shot I had ever seen. Only a vigorous young man could manage that. Alexei flopped down on the bed, panting and spent.

Looking impressed, Keith kicked me and motioned me forward towards the bed. I knew what I had to do and started to dutifully lap up the blobs of seed on Joanna while she lay back, calmly pointing out bits I had missed.

My ignominy was complete. Ordered about all evening by everyone, my wife exhibited then fucked by two other men while I was forced to watch and then clean up their semen, I was truly subservient. How did I feel? Degraded, helpless, slightly resentful - but still very horny!

As I licked the final specks of cum from my wife's navel and I looked again at Joanna's dripping pussy, I could finally stand it no longer. An evening's frustration got the better of me and I took hold of my cock ready to enter her.

Keith rose from his seat and exclaimed. "The boy wants his turn with his wife! Not so fast! Is he worthy? Shall we let him?"

His question was addressed to both Alexei and Joanna. Alexei gave a thumbs up. Joanna started to say something but then just nodded wearily.

To further my humiliation, the two guys then started to make fun of me. Alexei took my dick in his hand, laughing in mockery at its small size. Ever the bully, Keith asked how I had the gall to follow two such well hung men. Joanna would hardly notice this small cock was inside her, he laughed.

After a while, he courteously asked Joanna if she was ready and I was granted permission to start. Joanna lay on her back, legs apart, all dignity gone from her too. The guys were on either side of us. Alexei took hold of my cock -- I was still rock hard -- and guided me towards the target, as if I was incapable. As I slipped in, Keith slapped my backside, then took hold of my hips and thrust them back and forth to show me what to do. Alexei tugged at my leash. They both laughed a lot at me.

"Just get on with it," Joanna whispered to me.

Keith and Alexei shouted mock encouragement to distract me -- but it didn't take long. After just a few strokes, my body arched and a hot stream released inside Joanna. Oblivious to the spectators' mocking applause, I fell back, the tension and frustration gone in a few seconds.

Joanna and I weren't made to do any more. With all the guys spent, it was as though the performance was over. After a few minutes, the atmosphere normalised and we reverted to type. We all dressed then chatted as if none of it had happened. Alexei thanked us for inviting him to our party and wished us a pleasant stay at the hotel.

Keith's manner changed and he was charm itself. He was grateful for a lovely evening, he said, as though it had been to a dinner party. He kissed Joanna politely on the cheek and shook my hand. He'd be in touch, he said, as he left.

After they left, I sat, dreading how Joanna was going to react. The whole thing had gone much further than either of us had expected. We'd both been degraded for the pleasure of others -- and that's much worse for a woman, especially as it was me who had been seeking to benefit.

She was quiet for a long time and she pointedly avoided my eye. As she showered, I straightened the bed sheets and tried to replay the night's events in my mind. When she emerged, I asked whether she wanted to stay in the hotel -- or go home. Maybe she'd prefer to leave the scene of our debasement as quickly as possible. But, no, she was happy to stay -- we'd paid for it. I thought better of suggesting a drink from room service.

As Joanna prepared for bed, dressed in her white hotel dressing gown, she finally looked straight at me with a stern face.

"Come here, Boy. I haven't finished with you yet. On your knees in front of me." And she loosened her dressing gown with a smile.

Postscript

At breakfast the following morning, there was no sign of Alexei but I noticed one of the waitresses nudging another and surreptitiously pointing at us with a giggle. Alexei must have told his colleagues about his party.

Keith was good to his word. His evening's special entertainment was not mentioned again. The nearest he got was referring to my wife occasionally as the Lovely Joanna. A few weeks later, a large contract was awarded to my company which brought substantial recognition and financial reward to me personally.

Joanna's writing career a bit of a turn when her new novel included some very steamy bedroom scenes involving a bull. She said it was her agent's suggestion but I'm not so sure.


12