All Comments on 'Wife Helps Out a Friend: Jim's Story'

by Nightthawk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Inadvertantly

My eyes read one of the worst story submissions of the day!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Perv.

Perv. You used her. You fucking perv.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gerr

Ate.

NightthawkNightthawkabout 4 years agoAuthor

Lol! Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Unreadable....

This whole terrible tale is not good, as you can tell by the lack of comments. I surely didn't enjoy it since it was nothing but about a cheater wife, cuck sad husband, and their asswipe friend/lover. Not worth the one star I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

keep a close eye on them you might lose your wife a friend told us a sob story about his wife not giving him any after the baby was born so she offers to relieve the pressure in his balls for four months she would fuck my friend while I was working I came home from work one night to a completely empty house she even took the trash there was nothing left after a short time in a mental hospital I found out from friends she ended up pregnant and decided to be with him and his wife. yeah, life's grand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great description of the effect of a blow job on a man. I hate to admit it but I’m 70 years old and I’ve never gotten one (my wife isn’t into that). I have the rely on reading about it, and I think your’s is one of the best I’ve read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightthawk@Nightthawk
I love writing and reading erotic literature. I hope you like reading my stories as much as my wife and I like writing them!