All Comments on 'Wife Hooks Up at a Wedding'

by chadbriggs

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that last line dropped you from a 3 to a 1.

Without that and expanding the tale a little you could have made 4.

Watch your grammar, I'm sure it was the ceiling he was staring at not the stealing. And even in fantasy instant hard ons and 3 times a night for anyone so obviously out of shape is a push and for someone in their 70s is way OTT

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

it could be a good story - if you would have taken time to develop the story and the characters. but....... Young wife goes straight to old fat dude because she wanted to have sex? really? there were no other men at the wedding ?

2starrs

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow... the wife's not, "...just like the day I married her..." or "...she's 45 but looks 25, and even though she's nursed four kids, her boobs have no sag and her stomach is as flat as a board...". The boyfriend ticks the 'big dick' card, but busts ail the other boyfriend/bull stereotypes, but woefully, the hubby is, as usual, 'clueless' and 'quite excited' over his wife's infidelity. Those few busted clichés alone rate a 4/5!

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Why did you add the last sentence? That is certainly not a normal response and nothing in the story supports it. There was no sense of betrayal, anger or despair upon his wife cruelly rubbing his face in her unrepentant adultery.

This is odd even for a cuck story. It is also a cold hearted betrayal. So her husband ignored her at a wedding. That is such a mild failing. It certainly does not justify breaking her vows.

Overall the writing was fine to good. Until you got to the next morning. IMO

Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad. It could have played out a bit more. Maybe a bit more background on her character to get us in her corner a bit more. Also, a little bit of interaction between the husband and wife to make us feel her level of frustration.

as for the dumb ass comments, don’t concern yourself about them. They are all written by one lines little man who has multiple accounts and thinks he’s actually convincing people with his pathetic rants. Keep posting and just enjoy the fun.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Pick a tense and stick with it. Continually switching between past and present was very distracting.

betamale08betamale08over 2 years ago

Nice... A good quick cucky-fuck... Good work, keep it up! 5 stars to get you going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn tenses. Enough said.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A truly ridiculous cuckold story.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

Good story. But we never found out where he was going to aim if he continued to pull out, when she made him stay inside. Intentional?

irinmikeirinmikealmost 2 years ago

Decent story given the circumstances.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

Loved the story but the end ruined it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

Loved the story but the end ruined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous