Wife in Yoga Tights Ch. 01

Story Info
It started with my wife in yoga tights.
1.3k words
3.94
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a spring evening, it was surprisingly warm and no wind, I sat on the back porch and have just finished my beer. It was a rather busy week and did not go according to plan but we had to close of the week and start the weekend.

My wife and I have finished the children and put them to bed, and as I went to the living room my wife had to pick up some of the kid's toys, she had on a pair of yoga tights and oh my fuck I could see that she had on a black thong that was absolutely my favorite. Let me give you a description of my wife, short and slim woman with the absolute most beautiful ass in the world, 32A boobs with the most perfect nipples that I love to suck on morning, afternoon and evening, she has a cute and sexy face with brown medium length hair. I wanted to bend her over right there and then and put myself in her tight pussy and fuck her till my cum was running down her leg. But the evening was still long and I was prepared to wait.

I got us both something to drink, a nice glass of red wine for her and a beer for me and we where just sitting on the porch having a chat, and with her sitting close to me half lying against me had my blood pumping and going to my cock as I was so horny I just wanted to grab her. As our drinks finished, I got up and told her I will go and refill for us, and as I was going to the kitchen I decided I wanted to last a bit longer later on and not cum to quickly and went to our room and got out my butt plug that had a cockring attached to it. I got out the lube and worked some lube into my ass and sticked the medium size butt plug in to my ass, there where some resistance in the beginning but my ass opened and went in and then got the cockring to go around my cock and balls. I put my pants back on and went to the kitchen and get the refills.

We were just chatting and I then started to slide my hand to her ass and started massaging it, my wife said "That feels so nice my ass has been very stiff today will you massage it a bit more?".

I needed no more encouragement and told her "Go and lie on the bed, I will bring the massage oil and towels."

I went to the room to be greeted by the most sexiest sight, my wife was naked on the bed. I told her "Open your legs a little bit and then close your eyes I will loosen your stiffness." I then proceeded to pour the oil onto her back and massage it, slowly all to make sure she gets relaxed and enjoys the massage. I then moved to her ass and thighs, and as horny as I am I did not want to rush this, and as I was massaging I can see this beautiful rosebutt in front of me and I decided to start testing to see where the evening will lead.

I brushed my one finger over the opening and then a second time, she lets out a moan and I feel her pushing back at my finger. She then said: "You are getting me so horny, please feel how wet I am, I might be dripping!"

I took my other hand and rubbed it over her clit while my first hand keeps massaging het rosebutt. Since we did not have anal sex in a long time, it might be a bit tight.

I got up and went to the cupboard and got the lube and another buttplug out, I took off my clothes and I was as hard as a steel rod, as I walked over my wife looked at me and directed me to first come to her. She grabbed my cock and directed it to her mouth. She did not see the buttplug and cockring on me so as she took her one hand to my balls she felt it, she said "Wow what do we have here, I love how it makes your cock even harder, let me play with this for a while"

She extended her hand to my ass and felt the buttplug and started pulling on it, took it out just a bit and push it back in against my p-spot. It felt amazing and with my cock in her mouth and her pulling the plug I could feel I was not going to last long. After a minute I told her "Before I lose control I first want to pleasure you and make you beg for more!"

I walked over to her legs again and started dribbling lube on her asshole, the cold lube made her move her ass a bit and I took my finger and inserted one finger to the knuckle, then moved it in and out for a while and then took more lube and inserted another finger, started fucking her with much more speed. My other hand moved to her clit and I started rubbing it with two fingers, my wife was starting to moan very load as I know she loves me rubbing her clit. I inserted the third finger in her ass and started to go faster, she loved it! She asked me "Please use your tongue and put your tongue in my pussy? I want to feel you in me getting me all wet and I want to cum on your tongue!" I took my fingers out of her ass and took the buttplug and started to put it in, with little resistance it slipped in.

"Please roll over on your back?" I asked her, I was looking at her bare pussy in front of me and I dove right in as I pulled her legs apart and put them on my back, I had full access and I started licking her clit. She almost screamed "I am fucking loving it I am so close, you are making me so horny please insert your tongue?!" I moved a bit down and I inserted my tongue she tasted so good I never wanted it to stop. I was fucking her with my tongue and could feel her getting close, few more seconds and she spasmed and came very hard, arching her back and pulling my face even harder into her pussy.

As she was coming down from her orgasm I got on top and inserted my hard cock, never letting her get of her high after the orgasm, I was driving my cock very hard into her and really fucking her, I said to her "Your pussy feels so tight with the buttplug in even if you are very wet!"

She said back "I love the feeling please just keep fucking me and please fill me with all your cum, let it run out of me!"

I was getting close and and she new it, she kept pushing harder back at me and I started to swell up and we both came together, I was spurting into her, filling her up. I could feel it starting to dribble out of her, I went in and out a few more times and then fell on her, I started sucking on her nipples and it got hard from the sucking. She said "Fuck if you keep this up I might need to give you a sloppy blowjob and beg you to fuck me again!" As much as I wanted to go another round I new I had to recover a few more minutes.

I asked her "Do you want to go and take a shower and get cleaned? We might need it." We both started laughing, got up and started walking to the shower. My cum was flowing out of her and was running down her leg. As we ran the hot water we started getting in and that is when I saw we have not removed the buttplugs yet.

This made me hard again just seeing it still in her ass.... But that is another story...