Professor's Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Professors swapping party for the new professor and his wife.
2.3k words
4.45
11k
18
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers

Professor Thomas Moore had just received the invitation. He and his wife Katherine were invited to the Friday faculty party. He was in high spirits, this was to be a key party, and when it was explained to him what a key party was, he was all for it. The idea of his sweet little wife going home with another man and getting fucked by another professor's cock, one of his colleagues, while he got to enjoy the delights of a colleague's wife, sounded really enticing.

On the drive home, he decided to just tell Kathy that it was just a party, not that it was a mate-swapping party. Kathy was somewhat naive and had become somewhat frigid. When they were first married, they'd been fucking 3, 4 times a week. Now, 5 years later, it had tailed off to once every two weeks or so, and it was pretty damn mechanical. Kathy was just doing it as a wifely duty, with no more joy or pleasure than other wifely duties, like cooking dinner and housekeeping was a wifely duty. He felt it was a make-or-break moment. He needed a wife that was eager and wanting sex. This was it, to send her home with another man, and see if that warmed her up.

There was nothing physically wrong with her, quite the contrary. At 30 years old, she is just as hot and desirable as she was when they were newlyweds, she's 5'7", 125 pounds, long flowing honey-colored hair falling in wispy waves that cascade over her shoulders. Her sapphire blue eyes and full red lips are set in a gorgeous heart-shaped face.

Her breasts are like sexy pillows, a firm and upright 36C. Tom adored looking at her nude, her boobs were rounded uplifted mounds of creamy smoothness, the shape, and size of coconuts. The nipples jut up rubbery and erect.

Her tummy is flat, nicely curved hips, she keeps a trimmed, wispy thatch of honey-colored pubic hair above her pink entrance. Her rump is an assman's delight, curved, perky, and smooth, her legs are sleek and full.

At home, he told her about the party, how it was a get-together for the professors and their spouses. Kathy liked the idea of meeting his colleagues, not knowing what would happen.

At the party, she was plied with alcohol, enough to get her tipsy, and in a compliant mood. The crowd was excited, knowing what was going to happen to the newbies. Just before the finale, she had not seen her husband hand his car keys to the host. They would not be dropped into a bowl until after his wife had chosen.

All the keys were kept separate, until the choosing. Then, each lady would fish a set of keys out of the bowl. Each time, the keys for their husband would be removed before they chose, so that each lady would go home with a man who was not their husband.

As the party started to wind down, Kathy, being the newest was selected to go first and told to fish a set of keys out of the bowl. Thinking it was some kind of harmless party game, she did as requested. She held the keys up and handed them to the host.

''Ok, the Lincoln MKZ, that would be Professor Strathmore.''

A voice in the party called out, ''Oh yeah, that's me!"

Professor Jack Strathmore came forward, he was hoping he'd get lucky. Kathy Moore was a hot-looking lady, mmmm, he'd love to sink his prick into her sweet hole. Now, he was going to get the chance.

He took her by the hand, and said, "Let me take you home."

Kathy, still a little bit drunk, simply smiled and allowed herself to be led. How nice, to be driven home, by such a handsome gentleman.

***

Back at the party, next up was Professor Gert Hutchings' wife, Natasha. She fished around in the bowl, selected a set, and handed them to the host.

''Okay, the owner of the Mercedes Benz 280, step forward!''

Thomas felt a jolt, that was him! He came forward, and the emerald green eyes of Natasha Hutchings glowed at him. God, she looked fucking amazing in her party dress, he could hardly wait to see what she looked like, stripped down and ready for action.

Natasha was pleased, she had been lucky enough to introduce two new professors to the club, it was exciting to watch their faces as they fucked. Now, she was going to get her number 3.

Thomas took his keys, Natasha linked her hand with his, and purred, ''Take me home, and give me all you got lover!"

When they got to his car, she stopped him for a second, turned to face him, and their lips joined in a burning, searing kiss. As their tongues slipped out to play, she ran her hand down, felt the hard, solid 7 inches of his cock through his trousers, gripping it lightly, enjoying the feel of that cloth-covered bulge surging up.

When they came up for air, Natasha's voice cooed, "Now, take me home, and give me that excited dick!"

***

Jack opened the door of his condo and led Kathy inside. He took her to the bedroom, and she lay down gratefully, closing her eyes, the world was a bit spinny. She didn't notice that the room she was in was not her bedroom.

Jack stripped, his 9-inch cock soaring up, ready for action. He dimmed the lights, keeping a soft glow, he wanted to be able to see Thomas' delectable wife Kathy, when she was naked.

He stripped her naked, she was still on an alcohol buzz and thinking it was her husband stripping her.

Jack paused and drew in a breath. Oh yeah, she was hot, taking a good long look at all her charms and assets, oh yeah he was going to enjoy slipping his dick to her.

***

At home, Thomas led Natasha to the master bedroom and switched on the low wattage bulb that was in the bedside lamp. Kathy liked to fuck by subdued lighting, and Thomas liked it too, he liked to see more than just a dim silhouette.

Natasha gave him a big smile and wiggled out of her party dress. Standing naked right in front of him, she was fucking hot. She was 37, 7 years older than him, she was tall and slender, but with just enough curves in her figure, like a former supermodel who had not let herself go as she aged. She was completely confident in her own body, which was a massive turn-on for Thomas.

Her red curls were released from the party do and tumbled around her shoulders. Her tits were full and round and rode high and firm with her pointed, dusky rose-colored nipples sloping upward. Her tummy was mostly flat, with just a touch of a soft swell down below her belly button which was pierced with a silver hoop sporting a dangling jade green gemstone. Her hips swelled outward nicely, framing her perfectly smooth, hairless pussy with its tight little coin slot tucked between her supple thighs. Her legs were long and slender. Unbidden, she did a slow turn before him, showing every facet of her naked form, including her perfect, high, rounded ass, which somehow looked both tightly firm and squeezably plump at the same time.

She cooed, ''You like?" then giggled as she saw his cock tenting out his trousers. Mmmm, she was eager to unleash that dick, and give him a wild ride.

*****

Jack climbed into bed and set about stimulating the delectable Mrs. Moore.

Kathy felt her legs being gently parted, and a hot panting breath puffed against her mons, followed by warm, wet kisses starting to slide up and down the labial lips. Mmmm, the kisses became deeper, then a hot, wet tongue started to slip along her pink trail, and slide in. Oh yeah, that felt so nice, Jack didn't give her oral much, but when he did, oh yes, she felt the tongue nudging against the hood of her clit, and the quick rising as her clit soared up, eager to get stimulation. She felt soft, hot wet swabs of the tongue over her most sensitive spot, she wanted to get finished off in the way she liked the most.

Her eyes closed, still thinking it was her husband, she cooed out, "Oh yeah, gonna cum real soon, take my cunt, fuck me, you know how I like to be finished off!"

Jack was happy to take advantage, and he penetrated her and drove in. Kathy gasped with pleasure, oh yeah, he felt so big, so wonderful tonight, she felt him thump securely against her cervix, So big, mmmm, she wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on.

''Oh yeah, ram my cunt, let me have it!"

Jack did as she asked, and as she felt her orgasm picking up, ready to slam her, she opened her eyes. She stared, startled, at the handsome face above her, what the hell, where was her husband? It suddenly rushed at her, another man's cock was in her, she was being fucked by a man other than her husband!

She gasped out, ''What the fuck, where's my husband?"

Jack grinned and said, "At home with one of the other wives, fucking like rabbits. That's what key parties are all about."

Thomas hadn't told her about that, he'd set it up, he wanted this to happen. Before she could voice another protest, his mouth came down, covering hers, using his lips to gently pry open her own, and his tongue swiping and curling into her mouth. She adored getting french kissed while she was being fucked, and her protest was replaced as she moaned with pleasure into his mouth, as she felt the onrushing orgasm. She already taken the cock into her, her orgasm was focusing her attention on nothing more than the explosion, and a part of her mind wondered who Thomas was fucking.

*****

At that very moment, Thomas grunted as he watched the amazing spectacle of Natasha mounting his cock, and driving herself down. She let out a long hiss of pleasure as she took him in with one thrust, and smiled down at him. She held herself steady and used her Kegel training, the tight cunt muscles flexing around his cock, massaging him with an action that he'd never felt.

She cooed, "You like it like that?" then giggled as she felt his cock, hard as iron, tucked snugly into her pink sheath.

Natasha started to rock on his dick, then rotating her hips, she swirled his dick all around the inside of her tight, snug cunt, she adored the feeling of a hard dick touching everywhere inside her.

She murmured, ''So nice, mmm, so nice.''

She threw her head back and started to move faster, rocking, rotating, using his cock as her own personal fuck toy. She could feel the tingling, she knew that her orgasm was close. Time to really take it up. She adjusted herself so her feet were flat on the bed, and started to ride his with a power-filled pumping.

Thomas grunted, holy fuck, he felt his penis stroking over the pronounced ridges in the upper wall of her vagina, the sensation was amazing, he'd never been ridden as hard as this, and he saw her smiling, cooing, "Cum for me lover, cum deep inside me, make me cum all over your dick!"

He felt one of her hands cup his balls, and gently massage his nut sack, coaxing the spunk to rise, and he was on the verge, oh yeah, the explosion was closing in.

***

At that moment, Kathy was feeling it, oh fuck she was helpless to stop it, she was being fucked by a stranger, and she was going to explode. She felt the sensations, nipples stiffly erect and throbbing, the rush of blood to her pubic area, her buttocks clenching involuntarily, Oh damn, damn, she was going to explode, she was going to take another man's cum into her married pussy. That though gave her an extra hard shove.

"Fuck, fuck FUUCCKKK!"

Her voice rose to a scream, Jack's grunts and growls of orgasm joined in, and just as the first wrenching spasm tore through her pussy, she felt the hot bloom of his passion flooding into her, her married pussy was spasming over and over, milking the dick as it poured away inside her, drawing his sperm up inside, as she writhed and wriggled wildly underneath his body.

***

Natasha shrieked as her climax hit her cunt, and the tight grip, the rippling of her silky walls took Thomas over, he growled as he arched up to her, spending his load deep inside her, her cunt milking his dick for every drop.

Natasha felt the warm rush of pleasure, the moment that made it so perfectly complete when another professor blasted his creamy payload deep inside. The hot rush of sperm-filled spunk that would coat her walls always felt so good. Her fuckhole was a mass of steamy, eager lust, she would get so ramped up as another one of the professors would enjoy the delights of her hungry, eager sex drive, that he would get the best night of his life, and she was sure that Thomas felt the same.

Thomas thought this was what he'd been missing. Hot, steamy sex with a woman who was as uninhibited as he wanted. As Natasha smiled at him, she sank into his arms, he was no longer thinking of his wife. He hoped that there would be more, then Natasha purred, "Let's rest awhile, Thomas, I'm not done with you yet lover."

groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers