Wife is Admired During the Virus Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of on-going wife sharing story.
1.3k words
4.08
4.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The disparity between Wendy's volumpuous hips and her tiny, narrow waist was dramatic. Looking at her now, one could wonder how she had enough room in the midsection to house her organs. I've always thought that one of a woman's sexiest traits was her genetically blessed ratio of hips to waist. Wendy, who was now on all fours in front of Bobby, has this hereditary quality in spades. To recap how we got to this point, please go back and read parts 1 and 2.

Bobby's black hands were frantically trying to get a solid hold on Wendy's soft, spongy, creamy white hips. Just moments before, Wendy had agreed to take the place of another white woman who had been straddling Bobby, but had not made him orgasm yet. When we snuck out into the backyard to get a closer look at the interracial insemination in progress, we were discovered and the woman had run off.

Wendy glared at me in shock when I suggested that, "Bobby be able to substitute one married white wife for another, seeing that we disrupted their impending climax." Wendy pointed out that, "Bobby's obscenely large penis was still bobbing around by his stomach, looking painfully swollen."

Still uncertain, Wendy reluctantly agreed, no doubt realizing that the pussy pleaser between his legs had been responsible for nearly turning each woman in the neighborhood into a hotwife. And similarly, turning many of the husbands into cuckolds. After all, what married man wouldn't notice his wife's thoroughly stretched out and sloppy pussy after she returns home from Bobby and initiates a love-making session with her hubby. With Bobby's substantial manhood, it would be easy to figure any amateur housewife's once innocent pussy would be pleasurably violated and ravaged at even the deepest depths of her womanhood.

Wendy's second thoughts on being a stand in had her squirming and writhing around on the backyard patio like a wet fish trying to escape a fisherman's grasp. Bobby continued to subdue her as she attempted a modified bear crawl escape, retreating her defenseless bare pussy from his oversized, dangling jet black appendage.

Wendy's naked aesthetic shape wiggled across the ground, her pale, silky smooth butt scooting back and forth as she tried to gain traction. Each butt cheek had so much outward projection, like two globes side by side, jiggling and swaying erotically with each movement Wendy made. Her Barbie-sized waist, flaring into curvaceous, hour-glass hips, caused me to envision my wife as a highly desired sexual woman, whose body was meant to be shared.

Just mere feet behind her, Bobby was in hot pursuit of a fleeing Wendy, who was trying to reach the safety of the backyard patio door. As she was trying to run, Wendy's dynamic proportions were hard not to notice. A small, sculpted waist that spread upward and outward, with just the tiniest bit of ribs visible under the skin as she ran and pumped her arms. Sitting on top of those ribs were full and heavy breasts, starting at the armpit and coming together at her sternum. Wearing a low-cut shirt, Wendy has deep cleavage that just begs to be stared at and ogled. Her tan-line ivory flesh showed that she didn't go topless often, but when she did, the excitement was shown by areola that were full of goosebumps. The areola were capped by two protruding nipples, impossible to miss on a chilly day, or when her horniness was peaked by whatever she found sensual and erotic.

Wendy's waist was highlighted by muscular thighs, and tight, rounded hamstrings that still pushed outward against the skin. Her butt projection began just below the lower back curvature, and as she struggled to reach the patio door, her physique was reminiscent of a sexy, feminine female sprinter. Only we had the luck of seeing her running minus a stitch of clothing, totally exposed for us to enjoy.

The sliding patio door was her enemy, and Wendy got caught by Bobby trying to peel it open and dash inside. Wendy let out a startled scream, and began trying to shake free of the firm grasp he had around her supple hips. Bobby's one arm was locked around Wendy's midsection, while the other inadvertently got pushed up higher, and landed on her very stiff and aroused nipple. "Ohhhh," Wendy quietly moaned as Bobby tweaked and rolled her overly sensitive erect nipple between his dark fingers.

Wendy's large natural breasts looked like porcelain cantaloupes with her being a virgin to tanning topless. Her cleavage is world class level when she wears a bra that slightly pushes the breast meat together. When we are in bed, I will tease Wendy about how sexy it would be to take a vacation where she could let her lily white titties spill out after just having a baby. The extra size and fullness would create the proportions of a living goddess, possessing full shapely hips, a tiny waist, and an overflowing, milk-filled bosom. The fantasy's conclusion usually involved Wendy straddling a Jamaican man of African descent with her seductive hips and thick thighs.

The dirty talking would amp up as Wendy would ride me and narrate a story about a vacationing wife who is shared with a very well-endowed island man. "Your naughty, sex-crazed wife is going native baby!! I'm getting me some sizable BBC from a remarkably equipped dark-skinned man!" Trying to sound sexy myself, I'd add, "ohhhh honey, I can just imagine your breathtaking heart shaped ass bouncing on the lap of that incredibly hung black man! The onslaught your bare white pussy would endure would be the hottest thing in the world for your husband to watch!"

"Mmmm...his dark ebony shaft, coated in your cream, disappearing repeatedly in my shared wife's inviting ivory flesh. Hearing you wail in a sexual frenzy, your unprotected married pussy swallowing every pump of African seed injected from his big black cock!" Wendy would be approaching a powerful orgasm at this point in our bed talk, and I'd do my best to put her over the edge. "Would my naughty wife dangle her heaving breasts into the mouth of her new black bull?? Let him nurse on my baby's milky white titties and lush ripe nipples?"

"Mmmmm, baby, what if we did this vacation when you weren't nursing with a baby? Your tiny white hand guiding his bare and potent black cock to your ovulating pussy?? Mounting him in front of me and pumping your jiggling hips up and down on an obscenely large and veiny ebony cock!"

"My wife thrashing about in orgasmic bliss as he splays your thighs open and you witness the walls of your pussy forcefully spread open...your dignified body twists and contorts from the darkest cock I can imagine delivering a merciless beating to your flushed, creamy soft flesh."

"Ohhhhh baby," she wailed..."I'm so close, what else is he doing to my innocent white pussy??"

"Mmmmm, baby, I wanna see his abnormally sized onyx-skinned sex organ plunge deep into my misbehaving wife's delicate folds...his tireless and punishing assault on her throbbing white pussy will result in her guttural cries and primal breeding moans." Baby, I asked, "do you want to feel his surging orgasmic release of viscous black sperm??" "Ohhhh fuckkkkk yesss honey...I sooo do!!" I continued, "his loins empty as your stretched labia cling to his blood engorged bulbous head." Baby, I whisper, "I wanna watch his magnificent manhood cause you animalistic cries of utter hysteria...hysteria from awaiting black seed to flood your birth canal!" My dirty talk would put her libido into overdrive, and her pussy walls gripped me and caused her to buck violently atop my body. "Ohhh fuckkkk my hubby, it will be a very unnatural and freakish sized Caribbean cockkkkk...ohhh goddddd yessss...big black Caribbean cock cumming in this married white pussy!"