Wife is Curious Ch. 01

Story Info
She curious to find out.
1.1k words
3.07
45.5k
20
68

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Judy, here. I was 34 at the time and Judy was 29. Been married a few years. With a couple of kids. She was a stay-at-home mom, and I ran a warehouse in a neighboring town. She had 2 kids but still and great shape, she carried a 38c and still firm enough so when warmer weather she didn't wear a bra.

So, one of my men was backing a trailer into a door and back in and hit another guy's semi.

i came out to see Anit freeze leaking all over the ground and the truck drive screaming away. So i told him we would get it fix for him and found out his truck would be laid up for 2 days!

"So, he is yelling and telling how he Sueing the company for damage and loss, time and for housing for the 2 days!"

"He was a bit scary due to him being well over 6ft tall and well-built black male!"

"So, I tried too common him down some!"

"So, I told him it closing time here so why don't you come with me, and we get something to eat and a beer or two and talk this over!"

"I went to call Judy, but she didn't answer!"

"Well to late now, so i head home with the trucker with me!"

When we got there, no one was home! So went in and got some beers and chatting with the guy.

"Little bit later Judy came walking in." She had on a halter top that bit low cut, no bra and a pair of her daisy duke short.!" (Really short)

"Well, the trucker has a very big smile now!"

Judy look at me and ask what going on!" so i explain it all to her! She took it well!

"So where are the boys?"

" My brother called me and told me he was going camping for the week and invited the boys!"

"So they are with him!"

"I thought we would have some alone time!"

"But i guess not LOL!"

The trucker was telling her he was sorry about all of this!

"Oh, don't worry, it's not your fault."

So, she grabs a beer and join us.

"So now he doesn't want to talk to me and only with her!"

"But with her boobs all most falling out and her short not covering her pussy to well, he not taking his eyes off her!"

"So, she is picking up on his stare and can tell by the bulge in his pants he like what he saw!"

"So, in the pass we have gone out with her dressing slutty and tease men for the fun of it!"

"But now she is doing it in our house with a black trucker."

"So i see her lean forward to let her boobs peek out more and she made sure her legs didn't stay together!"

"Which made his cock grow bigger and i mean bigger!"

"Now what you don't know '"Is we have watch adult DVD and a few of them where interracial one with black guys fucking white women.!"

"She all was joke about having to try one of them out!"

"She told me a few times I should bring one home for her!"

"So now few beers down and late, i told the trucker he could crash here with the kids being gone!"

"So he ask if he could take a shower and get clean up first!"

"Judy jump up and said sure!"

"Come with me and i get you set up!"

"I heard her talking to him some and then she came out!!"

"But then she went into our room"

"Few minutes later she came out, but wearing a semi sheer short Nite, with sheer panties!"

"My eye pop at the site!"

"What are you doing?"

"She jumps into my lap telling me thank you!"

"For what i ask?"

"Well for finial bringing me a black man to try out!"

"What?# "Thats now what i did!?

"She smiled and took my hand and put it on her panty cover pussy to show how wet she was!"

"Well i hate to tell you its to late now!"

"I'm not passing this up!"

"You had to seen his bulge in his pants!"

"He like what he saw!"

"Going to be both our lucky nights!"

"Then i look up to see him out now and he just in a pair of shorts!" Dam he was built like a rock!"

"Judy ask him how was his shower as she still on my lap!"

"The shower was great but not a great as what i see now!"

"Oh this!"

"Just getting ready to go to bed!"

"Well dam your one hot looking bitch right now!"

"I was about to yell at him for calling her a bitch, but she leans in and kiss me!"

"It's all good she whispers to me!"

"You will probably hear worst before the night over!"

Then she stood up and walk over to him and wrapping her arm's around him and kissing him on the lips!"

"I guess he forgot about me!"

"He is reaching down grabbing her by the ass and pulling her into his cock,

grinding into her pussy!?

"Now i can tell they have tongue shove down each other throats as his hand roam her ass!"

"She broke the kiss and step back, but as she did, she let her hand, run over his now hard cock!"

"She smiled at him and told him"

"Seem someone like what he sees!"

"But as she steps back, she undue the front of her Nitey, letting it fall away!"

"Is the better!"

"He smiled at her and told her," Well would be better if you got those panties off too!" Let me help you, as he step forward!"

She giggles "NO you can't do that!" What kind of a slutty would i be if i made you do that!"

With that said she slip the off, now naked showing off her bald puss and hard nipple!"

"So do you like!" as she did a small spin!

"Yes, i love that," He smiled so you're going to be my slut tonight?"

"She reach out and stroke his cock!" "With this i guess i will have to be!"

"He looks over at me with my mouth open in shock!"

"Don't worry about him!"

"He not going to stop us unless he wants a divorce lol!"

"She reaches out taken his hand and leading to our bedroom! So tonight I"M your slut, whore, or whatever you want me to be!"

"Jim grab out camera and come on with us."

"We are making our own DVD tonight."