Wife is Curious Ch. 02

Story Info
Really into it.
1.2k words
3.38
13.3k
12
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I picked up our camera and followed them into our bedroom.

He grabber and tosses her onto our bed, then reach out pulling her leg apart, staring at her bald pussy.

"Well Mrs. Judy have you ever fuck a Black man before?"

"No, you will be the first."

Well, I do love to fuck White women and I don't care your old man is here.

But let me tell you, I've been on road for a while and haven't had any in a while, so, if we move forward with this you will be in this bed all night with me and you're going to do whatever I want, and I don't care what he thinks or what you think.

She smiled at him and said, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time and I'm not going to pass this up!"

He stared at me to see what I would say.

But Judy spoke up and told him, "Don't worry about him, tonight, I'm your slutty toy and if he tries to stop it, we will be seeing the lawyer in the morning!"

He looked at me and asked me Well!

"I guess I don't have a say I said, "We will decide about lawyer in the morning!"

He still standing at the end of the bed in his shorts!

Well, my little bitch come over here!"

She slid over his way!

Now take these shorts off and see what you're going to take care of tonight. If you like and still want to do this, you will be mine all night and I'm fucking the shit out of you.

She reached out and started gently pulling his shorts down when his semi hard 8" cock popped out.

Well bitch yes, or no?

She stared at it with big eyes. As a smile crossed her face, she looked up at him and said, "Damn that's bigger than I thought."

Yes or no he shouted!

I'm all yours tonight, "I don't know if it will fit but I'm yours!"

Oh, it will fit I might have to shove a bit harder, but you will take it all.

Now you can get down over here and suck on this cock and get me ready to fuck you.

She slid down onto her knees, took a hold of it and started to lick it up and down.

He grabbed her head and told her "I said suck it!" As he pushes it against her lips.

She opened her mouth as he shoved it in, choking her some.

There you go, now suck it.

She started to suck up and down it, trying to take all she can.

Yes, you are going to be a good slut tonight! As he starts to fuck her face.

I watch as I can't believe she sucks so much in, plus, it seems to grow bigger and harder.

Then he stops her and pulls it out of her mouth, damn it's got to be 12 inches now!

Get up on the bed slut, on your back.

She jumped up and laid out on the bed.

Spread those legs so I can see that pussy.

She parts them as far as she could.

He smiled, you're lucky I love eating White pussy, get that pussy all hot and wet for this cock.

"He leans down on to the bed, slowly licking up her legs!"

I could see her body quiver as she knew what was to come.

Pulling her legs up over his shoulder's, he started to probe her pussy with his tongue. Then he started to tongue lash her pussy as he locked his arms around her hips. He has her body locked in and no way she is getting away, as she squirmed to his tongue.

Now she is moaning louder and louder and I knew she wasn't going to last much longer before she came.

Then she started to cum, and I mean cum!

He stops licking her and told her "We need to keep this wet so I can fuck you."

He started to slide up on top of her, rubbing his cock to her slit.

Judy told him that we had some rubbers in the draw, but he just pushed harder against her pussy till he popped in.

"Bitch your fucking a Black man and we don't fuck White slut with rubbers!" "We really fuck you and fill you with our fucking Black seed." "So, get used to it because tonight you're getting a lot."

"But to be safe we should use one" She asked. His reply was to slam into her harder.

Fuck that shit, you're getting the real deal, as he shoves deeper, you're going to love it when I start to fill you.

Oh damn, she screamed as he shoved in more into her.

Damn bitch your fucking tight, I need to really beat that pussy up.

"Oh damn, give it to me", she yelled, as she was pushing up into him.

He started to slide in and out, working it deeper.

Then she screamed OH YESSS! as she started to cum.

As she was flooding his cock with her juice, he stopped fucking her and just slammed into her, pushing all he can. I could see his cock going in as he keeps pushing.

"OH, damn that's hurts" she screamed out.

Did you want me to stop?

"Fuck no, slam that home" she screamed out.

Then he pulled back and slammed again, and I could tell he was balls deeper in her.

"Oh yes fuck me"!

Now he started to slam in and out of her, beating that pussy up.

I can't believe she took it all I thought.

Now she's cumming again.

Damn it bitch, here it comes, I'm going to fill you up.

Oh yes give it to me, fill me up you bastard.

"You sure you don't want a rubber!"

"Fuck no!" "Fuck me."

I thought you'd say that he laughed.

Then he stopped fucking and pushing into her, started to fill her up.

She cummings again! Damn I've never seen her cum so much or so hard.

Then he falls on her, breathing heavily. He started to roll off her, but she wrap's her legs around him to hold him.

"Stay in me" she tells him "I want to feel you in me longer, plus, I want to keep your seed in me."

Don't worry bitch, you will get more.

A bit of time goes by, and she lets her leg go and he slides off her.

His cock still looks huge as he pulls it out.

Then I see her juice and his seed pouring out of her pussy. Damn, I hope she took her pill!

He reaches down and rubbed her pussy. "Damn we made a mess."

"So, you still want to be my whore tonight?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I'm all yours and please spend the night with me!" she replied.

As he pulls her legs apart and looking at the mess he said, "Well, my little WHORE, that will be up to you and your hubby."

"I told you it's not up to him."

"Oh, I heard that, but we made one hell of a mess here, so, he is going to have to lick this mess up for us.

She looked over at me and as she did, she spread her legs open more!

"YOU heard him, get over here and clean this up!"