Wife Is Taken Back to Black Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife and her black bull deepen my humiliation.
1.9k words
3.92
57.1k
56
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,326 Followers

People: If you did not LOVE "Wife Is Taken Back To Black", then do NOT read this second chapter. For example, the white cuckold husband continues to be humiliated... If you do not like that, don't be a dick and complain and give a bad rating, just click away! Thank you!

-----

This continues right where the first part left off... I had rushed to the kitchen to get a spoon so I could comply with Rex's and my wife's insistence that to rub out another cum that night, I must first be fed his seed from her holes... I was excited for it. Humiliating and exciting. I would be closer to her again in this whole kinky and super-sexual process!

I brought her a spoon and sat down right next to her. I struggled to keep track of how many spoonfuls she fed me. They weren't all a full tablespoon, but it had to be ten or fifteen spoonfuls of their mixed juices-- most from her pussy and then several that were slightly brown out of her ass as well. So disgusting and degrading... And it made me hard again right away to be so close to their intense sex experience. I gobbled it up. Then, to my surprise, Christina said, "Well, you've eaten a lot more of that mess than Rex and I guess you would, Honey! Rex said I could reward you with a tongue kiss-- but only if you hold this last load from my ass for thirty seconds first! Think you can do it?"

I think I surprised us both by making it work, and I got an incredible lusty french kiss like I thought that I probably would never get again from her. Oh, the thrill and excitement! Especially knowing that it was an act of rare generosity from our new shared black owner, Rex!

Then she gave me a quick pat on my hard-on and added, "Okay, Cucky, now we're done! Go get your bed and bath things and move to the guest area. On the double, mister!" And she added a playful wink. "Do it in less than five or you're not allowed to rub another one out!"

Suffice to say, I met her deadline.

I tried to take a while masturbating, but the visions in my mind of her and Rex fucking from the video were still so powerful. They looked so incredible and sexy together. My wife really looked like she was meant to fit with a powerful black man! His cock moved so well in and out of her, and he handled her physique so smoothly-- while bringing her so easily to one orgasm after another. Her excitement seemed easily ten times the most excited I'd ever seen her with me--or ever imagined from her. After just a few minutes of playing with myself this second time, I let out a second screaming orgasm of the evening--I'm sure Christina would have heard me... I was amazingly hard still afterwards but was clear on my orders: Only that one additional orgasm was allowed--and it was now done. I lay there in bed for quite some time but eventually faded off into a restful slumber.

When I woke up the next morning, I was surprised. Christina, who usually got a later start than me, had already left for the day, I saw. Her car was gone from our driveway. I took a peak into what used to be our bedroom together, and I noticed all of her clothes appropriate for the season were gone. "Uh-oh," I said to myself. "This might not be good!" Then I found her note on the kitchen table:

"Dear Cucky,

I'm sorry to surprise you like this. It was too much for me to tell you last night. Please do not be too scared. I'm not gone for good. Rex just wanted me to move in with him for the next few weeks or so... He's not sure how long. He says it's an important part of me becoming owned by him for me to move in and for him to fuck me and make love to me whenever he wants or needs to. He says he needs to get me deeply addicted to making love to him, being fucked by him, so I'll be thinking about him and only black cock whenever I have any sexual thoughts or feelings...

And this just seemed like a good idea to me, too. Correct *and* and huge turn on, to boot! He also says that he wants to get my holes a little more open for black cock, to make sure I get stretched out some so that even if I thought about going white again that I would realize it would be useless for me, that I wouldn't even be able to feel a white dicklet like yours again, barely at all. And it all sounds like an incredible turn on to me, truthfully, to become truly paired with him and less paired with you. My pussy is gushy, and I'm breathing heavily just from thinking about it and writing you this note! I'm sorry. It's not that I don't have feelings for you. I just really have this deep urge-- no, it's more of a NEED-- to pair with Rex and his amazing cock and to be truly owned by him and by big black cock. You understand, I am guessing, and I bet your dicklet is already super hard from reading this. Isn't it, dear? [She knew me!! My dicklet WAS rock hard at this point!]

Of course you also need to get used to doing without me at your beck and call.

We'll email you an audio or video file once in a while for you to masturbate to--if Rex feels like it. I shredded the DVD from last night, by the way--so you don't have it at your fingertips-- so to speak! :-) I wanted to leave it for you but Rex felt you should have to use your imagination for now, and of course he's right! Not that I would disobey him anyway.... Oh, and don't try calling me. Rex made me promise to block your number for now. If there's a life or death emergency, you can try to convince my slutty younger sister to contact me here... If you don't mind the humiliation, that is! She *does* know what is happening; she's looking forward to going black soon also; and she'll probably just laugh at you if you call-- as you would LOVE it, actually! You might want to update your emergency contact info at work, dear, to be someone else than me--since I could be gone for weeks. Maybe your friend Bob?

Sorry, Cucky... But I think this will be for the best... I know I'm looking forward to it anyway. And you did want my sexual needs and want to come first, if I remember!

Oh, I almost forgot... Rex doesn't want to be cruel, and he's not sure you could obey him anyway if he were too withholding, so you may masturbate once a day--starting tomorrow. Make it count! :-) And enjoy his generosity while it lasts--because you never know!

With love,

Rex's Adoring Receptacle"

I didn't hear from them for about ten days. It nearly killed me....

And then when I did hear, I was actually at work. An email popped into my personal account from Rex.

Hi, Cucky-boy Charles,

My pussy girl Christina--formerly known as your wife--and I want to send you our kind regards, best wishes, and an update.

Things are going great over here. Man, your wife is taking to her new life even faster than I expected. She's shouting her love for me when we're in the bed together. She's finding any little thing she can think of to please me. She's offered to divorce you, but I don't think so-- maybe I'll tell her to go through with it if you piss me off. But not right now.

It's really so touching and sweet how she is with me. My impression is that she's much more generous with me than she ever was with you. A few nights ago, she gave me her anal virginity. She was a little scared, but she even managed to come just from my cock in her ass, some dirty talk, and me holding onto her hips a certain way. Nothing touching her pussy other than the tiniest bit of occasional friction with a pillow. Dang, my new pussy--your wife--is a pistol! And then last night, she did another first. Yeah, I rimmed her first, but then she practically had a make-out session with my asshole. I didn't really expect it but it was incredibly hot.

She seems so happy that her holes have already started to stretch and resize for real cocks like mine. She thinks it's so hot when I remind her that we're in the process of ruining her completely for white dicklets, like your little dicklet. It makes her explode in orgasm when we're fucking and I remind her "whose my black only slut? Is it you, C?" that's my new nickname for her that we came up with. Yeah, it stands for Christina, but it has the interesting double entendre, reminding her what her top job is in life--being a willing cunt for me and whoever I decide-- so long of course that he's black. I'm not even allowed to order her to have sex with you or a white guy, did you know that?

We agreed together to have that been an immutable bond between us: no white sex for her ever, no matter what. Sex with white guys is totally forbidden for C for the rest of her life. Especially for you, Cucky--if that's possible. But if I command her to, she'll have sex with any black guy now, she says. Even if he's ugly. Even if she doesn't like him. She'll fuck any black I want. Isn't that hot? You're denied her--not for any good reason really--other than it enhancing her pleasure and mine. But any old black guy that amuses *ME* could get to fuck her all night if it pleases me. Golly, I'm even getting partway hard writing to you about it. We're not going to send you any video after all we decided, not for the foreseeable future. You're going to have to jack off just imagining what I'm doing to her and how completely C is giving herself to me.

Oh, another thing... You know how she doesn't like you to french kiss her too much? Well, for me, her mouth is totally wide open and available for as much tongue (or anything else that I might like). Gosh, french kissing her fully and deeply is such a turn on. Sorry, Cucky, that you didn't get that like I do!

Have fun wanking tonight, Cucky!

I'll get back to you when I feel like it. I think I might keep Christina here for some months even, not sure.

Be well-behaved and keep paying her credit card bills, Cucky, or not only will I never send her home, I'll command you into chastity for days--maybe even weeks--at a time.

And if I *do* order chastity for you, you *will* do it, because I'll break up with your wife if you refuse me, and I'll be sure she knows it's your fault. While C is special to me--she's totally replaceable if I don't control you both.

You may continue to masturbate once a day, Cucky. Make it count and know I may not always be so generous! Got to go now, C needs my cock inside her again. Hmm, which hole to start with?

Your wife's new owner,

Rex

syn4321
syn4321
1,326 Followers