Wife Keeps Me Guessing Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife Adds More Rules.
1.7k words
4.08
9k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For anyone who has not read my previous stories, here is a quick recap. My wife, Roxanne, wanted to take over our sex lives and I, Dylan, agreed to let her. I now wear a cock cage most of the time, my wife controls when I get to cum and I must clean up my mess, another women has joined us in bed, and my wife may or may not have sleep with someone else! Now that you are all caught up, I will let you in on what has been happening over the last week or so.

Every time I ask Roxanne about the other women, she tells me she will explain everything in good time and that I should be patient and enjoy the ride. I have to admit that the few orgasms I have been allowed, were great and here is how the last week has gone.

I slowly wake up, on what was suppose to be a lazy Saturday, with Roxanne running her hand up and down my caged cock. As my cock tries it's best to get hard, the cock cage does it's job and all I feel is a growing ache.

"Do you want me to unlock you and play with you some more?" she asks.

"Yes, please!" I quickly reply.

"Ok, but I am adding a new rule. The only time you will be allowed out of your cage is when you are either tied to the bed or your hands are tied behind your back."

And that is what she did. She made sure I couldn't get my hands loose and then she moved up over my face and presented her pussy over my face and told me I know what to do. As I started to lick her delicious pussy, I could feel her tugging on my cage until I heard the lock being undone and she took my growing cock into her hand. What a way to start the weekend, devouring her pussy and my cock was free for her to play with.

Of course, things changed quickly. Roxanne stopped touching me and told me to make her cum. I did everything I like to do to her, lick, nibble and suck on her pussy. I heard her moaning, telling me not to stop until I felt her tense up and she exploded into my mouth. She then moved off of my face and moved down to lay between my legs. She then slowly played with my cock, rubbing her fingers up and down the head for awhile, getting me headed for the edge then she would fully stroke my cock up and down for just a few more strokes, getting me closer to the edge and then back to just the head, letting me cool down. I was in no man's land. Not quite on the edge but definitely hard and wanting more. Roxanne did this over and over until I thought I couldn't take any more. At that point, I heard the phone ring and my wife say.

"I wonder who that could be?"

I felt my wife start to get out of bed and I looked at her with pleading eyes but all she did was throw me a kiss and say.

"We will have to continue this later!"

And she was gone and I was left with a hard cock, sizzling and by myself. I lay there for awhile until Roxanne came back to our bedroom and told me our plans for the rest of the day.

"My friend, Angela, is coming over after lunch with her husband, Brad, for a little playtime so you need to get the house cleaned up while I go shower. I need some time to get ready for what I have in store for you."

As Roxanne untied me, and removed my cock cage then pointed me out of the bedroom, part of me was in shock but I have to admit that part of me was excited. Not sure what was about to happen but I was hoping to actually get to see Angela and not just feel her, but also get to have some fun with my wife and maybe her friend as well especially now I wasn't wearing my cage. Not clear what role Brad was going to add to the mix!

I went about doing a quick clean and making sure there were drinks ready to be served. I didn't see much of Roxanne but when I was done and came near the bedroom, I heard her yell out.

"Go shower in the main bath, get yourself real clean and then go to the spare room and put on what I have left there for you and then wait for me."

Of course, I did as requested. After my shower, I moved into the spare bedroom and saw what was waiting for me. There lay my cock cage, a mouth gag and a full face mask. I quickly put on the cock cage, then the mouth gag which forced my mouth to remain open and then I put on a full mask that covered my whole head and eyes but left my mouth available.

Here I was hoping to see what Angela looked like but my wife had other plans. I waited in the bedroom until I heard Roxanne come into the room. I heard a little giggle, she grabbed my hand and sat me down on the bed.

"You have asked some questions about what has been going on and I am finally going to tell you everything. First, I have been dabbling in some play with Angela and I love it. I know you love eating my pussy so much and I can't wait to find out why you love it so much."

I just sat there, not knowing what to say or do but before I could say anything, she continued.

"Also, it was Angela's cum filled pussy you were enjoying those other nights not mine and she has asked if she can continue to feed you and I said yes but since you will be getting to enjoy her, I think it is only fair I get some extra enjoyment as well. Maybe from Brad? So going forward, you will be cleaning up not only your own cum from my pussy and Brad's cum from Angela's pussy but maybe someone else's from mine as well. Consider yourself, a lucky man, you get to feast on two pussies full of cum, and believe me, Ive been told Brad can keep us both full and if he can't, he has a few friends willing to help. So, it seems I have added another new rule to my control over you. So enjoy!"

I was in shock! My wife finally did answer all my questions but I wasn't sure if I wanted her having sex with someone else. After all, it was her who allowed another woman into our playtime but all that would have to wait as my wife pushed me down on my back and left me tied me to the bed. As I lay there, I could hear voices coming from some where.

"Hi Honey, Angela and I are in our bedroom, and we left you a speaker so you can hear what we are up to. Enjoy!"

Shortly there after, I heard someone start to moan and then I realized it was my wife who then said.

"Yes, yes, right there! Please don't stop!"

My wife was sounding like she was really enjoying what was happening to her. Next, I heard a male voice, along with another female voice. All three voices sounded like things were getting hot and heavy.

"To bad you can't see this, Dylan. I will try to paint you a picture. Angela is riding Brad's cock while I am riding his face while we both are enjoying each others lips and breasts. I am so turned on and I can't wait to join you later."

After that all I could hear was moaning, and my wife's voice giving me a play by play.

She was telling them to move here and there.

"Now, I am tasting his cock with Angela's cum all over it. I am going to keep it hard until she ready to be dog fucked while he licks my cum from my orgasm."

This went on for some time, I then heard Brad say he was ready to go and he must of joined in the fun. Not sure how long it was until I heard Brad say.

"I'm cumming"

Then all I could hear was some breathing. Then I heard someone get up and move out of the room and into my room. Not sure who it was but I soon learned it was one of the girls as she quickly sat over my face and lowered her pussy down for me to reach and said.

"Clean me up!"

I didn't hesitate at all as I devoured that juicy pussy. I licked and nibbled on that cum filled pussy until I felt her tense up and the rest of the cum load flooded my mouth as she came. She then rolled over beside me and I felt my cock cage being taken off. My cock quickly became hard as a rock. I felt a hand start to stroke me up and down my full length and it didn't take long until I had to say Stop as I was on the edge. The motion stopped immediately but then another hand started the process over again. When I was forced to say Stop again, the other hand started again.

This went on for some time until I was frantic, and only able to last a few strokes. I heard them talking together on whether they were going to let me cum. Angela wanted to watch me cum but Roxanne wanted me to wait. They argued back and forth until I heard my wife say.

"I think Brad is recovered by now so lets go play with him so we can bring back another treat for Dylan!"

And that is what they did. Left me with a raging hard on, a few strokes away from coming, who was riding my face this time and now all I could do is listen to the three of them having fun. Not sure how long I will have to wait for them to return and how will this all end for me.