All Comments on 'Wife Knows My Secret Ch. 01'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
That was

That was a sweet little fetish story tony. Autobiographical?

adblairadblairabout 5 years ago
I'm confused

Nice story and shows promise but they started out as Michael 5'11", 155 pounds and Belinda 5'2" and ended up as Michael 6'1" 170 pounds and Kelly 5'8" and 140 pounds.

Did I miss something?

willymakeitwillymakeitabout 5 years ago
Great story

Great story! Has the potential for more chapters. Will there be more ?

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
nice

5 stars. pretty sexy. A very enjoyable way to wake up in the AM - reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, that was different

Not my cup of tea, but I can see how some people would definitely be into it. Unfortunately you posted this in the category that has the most homophobes and assholes in the comment section. I suggest that you get your finger poised over the delete button to get rid of them.

rflikeslitrflikeslitabout 5 years ago
hot story

I guess some people read a sexy story just to find fault, to those I say keep your comments to yourself....criticism should be offered in a positive fashion but I guess its easier to be unpleasant when you are Anon .

Tonyl65 keep up your writing I enjoy your work

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
loved this story

I want to be a sissy slut bitch for my wife. I wish she found out that I'm a secret closeted sissy CD cocksucking bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please tell more chapters to this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy wife

I want to fuck his wife and make him eat my cum out of her pussy,

Humphrey28Humphrey28about 5 years ago

There are some internal consistency problems and (imo) it's in the wrong category but not a bad story. It's not a fetish of mine so I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. I was waiting for the 'now I'm bringing another man into our bed' twist to make it one of the LW cliches and, when that didn't happen, I was happy.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
For what it is, it's very well done. Some editing and continuity errors. Most guys either wouldn't want to bitch down for their wife, or don't look effeminate enough to fulfill her lez fantasy.

Hopefully this doesn't degrade into disrespect towards him, and stays spousbian, not going all cuckold.

With a welcome back Kotter "newb" star, Cinco

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 5 years ago
I Wish

I am also a closet cd who would love nothing more than my wife to do all that to me too. I just haven't found a way to tell her. I would love to become her lesbian lover. Her to even have lovers we share. Nice story. To chat I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Is Kelly going too have husband suck another man's cock And ball's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So far !

So far, so good. Hasn’t degenerated into cuckolding, French Maids, forced fem or telling all their friends and neighbors, yet. Thank goodness. She even seemed a little nervous to begin with, which was cute. If the story continues without all the nonsense, it will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: panties and garterbelt

Good read! It was a bit difficult to figure out removing the panties while retaining the rest of the attire when they were put on first so they are UNDER the garters.

Don't ask me how I know, but I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I rated it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five stars)! Also plz note the story has got 58 faves out of 61,024 views which is 0.95 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hottest stoey...EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

looking forward to future chapters! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story is hot but I don't care for the ending. As a man who certainly enjoys a good pegging I still need to be dominant on most occasions with the role play slipped in occasionally for fun.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

It was okay. You still desperately need a dictionary or spell-check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous