Wife Knows My Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were about halfway through our dinner when Kelly brought it up, "That was the best fuck last night. I love kinky shit like that." She placed her hand over mine, "I hope I didn't freak you out, I got a little carried away."

Wow, she was apologizing without knowing she was fulfilling my wildest dreams. "Kel anything we do I love. There is nothing we can't share with each other that would make me love you any less. Last night was beyond hot, you brought out desires in me that, well to put it bluntly, blew my mind. I want to try anything and everything with you. Push my limits I dare you." I pulled her to me and kissed her with a passionate kiss.

"Fuck the dishes let's hit the bedroom, I have some limits to reach." We both got up and headed to our room. I followed Kelly into the bathroom as she turned on the shower.

We stepped into our shower and grabbed the soap "You won't need that just yet. Were you serious when you said 'Anything'?" I looked at her then down to my feet as I shook my head up and down. "Good, now get on all fours."

Kelly cleaned me out three times before she was satisfied. I felt humiliated emptying my bowels in front of her but she didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. Then she grabbed her perfumed soap rather than the bar I grabbed earlier. Kelly began to lather my body up. "Can you shave your cock and balls while I soap up?" I grabbed my razor and ran it all around my cock and balls. I even bent over and ran it up and down my ass. I was hoping for another finger fucking night.

I dried off and followed my hardon as it pointed the way to the bed. Kelly went to our closet first and came out wearing red lace panties. Was the door closed on sex then? I thought to myself. Kelly climbed on the bed and cat walked her way up my body, licking and nipping until she got even with my face. "Still up for anything slut?" There's that term again that drives me so crazy.

"Oh ya babe, anything you want I'm game for." Kelly kissed me hard and ground her pussy onto my cock. The lace of her panties dragged across my cock over and over making me drip. I moaned into her mouth as she continued to kiss me.

Then she sat up, spun herself around and pushed her lace covered pussy into my face "Eat me. Lick my pussy through my panties. Make me soak them with your spit and my pussy juice." With that I took a deep hit of her pussy aroma before pressing my mouth against her panties. I nibbled and licked her pussy lips through the scratchy lace. Her panties were becoming soaked as I sucked her juices off the panties.

"I can't take much more slut." Kelly pulled off of me and got between my legs. I assumed she was going to return the favor. She was, but with a twist. "Anything goes right? And you won't think less of me and I won't think less of you right?"

"Oh god Kelly let's do it, let out your wildest kinky fantasy loose and I will do my best to make you happy." I was so horny I would do anything.

Kelly pulled off her panties "Put these on baby. I've always wanted to taste pussy so if you put these on and I lick your cock through them I can pretend you're my bitch. I want to taste pussy. Is that too weird?"

"Not only is it not weird, if is fucking hot." I grabbed the panties and pulled them up my legs as I pushed my very hard cock into them. The panties were cold and wet against my balls and shaft. "Now eat me. Lick up all my pussy juice."

Kelly dove in and started to lick and suck on her panties. "Ya, that's it baby, lick my pussy, suck my juice. This is really hot. I love being your lesbian lover Kel."

"Turn over onto your stomach baby, I want to try something." I quickly turned over and presented her my ass. Kelly shoved a pillow under my stomach like I do when I fuck her in the ass. My ass was now propped up.

Kelly massaged my ass through the lace panties. Kelly pulled my panties down, exposing my ass. She spread my ass open and I could feel her hot breath against my ass. "Oh ya what a pussy. I'm going to eat your pussy slut. I am going to lick and tongue fuck your pussy."

I felt her tongue slide up the entire crack of my ass. I grabbed another pillow and moaned loudly into it. I felt her tongue rubbing my rosebud. She spit into my ass and began to really tongue me. Her tongue was entering my hole. She gripped my ass cheeks hard to allow as much access to my hole as possible. She was a woman on a mission. I was writhing and moaning like the slut I am. "You like that slut? You like your pussy eaten out? You like my tongue shoved deep inside of you? You taste so good. This is fucking wild and hot baby."

I moaned into the pillow, "Don't stop eating my pussy. I love it. Go deeper." I reached back and grabbed my ass and spread them wider. Kelly released her grip so she could play with her tits and rub her own pussy as she ate me out. She must be getting close to her own orgasm as she was pushing her face further between my cheeks and moaning and almost screaming into my hole. The vibration of her moans against my hole was like a vibrator. I was going insane.

Then the most unexpected, SLAP! Then another. I moaned into the pillow. I wiggled my ass asking for another, "You like that bitch? You like being a bad girl slut that needs a spanking, Huh?" The slaps continues and she didn't stop for several more. At some point I shot a load into the pillow beneath me.

Kelly started some light kisses on my ass cheeks, "Oh baby I'm so sorry, your ass is flaming red. I got carried away when I started to cum. I'm so so sorry baby."

I rolled over onto my back and scooped her up in my arms, "Oh Kel don't ever say you're sorry. Look at the front of my panties, they are soaked in my cum. You made me shoot without even touching my cock. That was so fucking hot. Let the flood gates go baby. Let's live out each other's wildest and kinkiest fantasies. God I love you so much."

"I don't want you to look at me differently now that you know I have a little lesbian kink. I would never cheat on you, but I did have a fling with a girl in college. I never told you because I had moved on and once I met you I never thought back on it. Too many things were flowing right, with you enjoying things like never before and it kind of triggered a dajavu feeling in me. I looked at your smooth ass and thought 'there is my pussy' and I went for it." Kelly was curled up into my chest not looking at me as she revealed her story.

"Oh Kel, what we just did was over the top hot and exciting. Hell I came without being touched, if that doesn't tell you how much I loved it nothing will. I want to be your fantasy lesbian lover. Let's explore that." I kissed the top of her head and we both drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning went off as normal, coffee in the morning and light breakfast. We decided to go for a nice hike and were home by noon. Off came the clothes and in the pool we went. Kelly swam up to me, wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me. "Did you mean what you said last night, about playing out my fantasy and of you being my lesbian lover?"

I kissed her back, "For you Kel I would do anything that makes you happy, and if me having convulsive orgasms fulfills your fantasy then that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Over and Over and Over again."

We got out of the pool and had some lunch. Kelly was dressed in a miniskirt, peasant top, sandals, and her purse flung over her shoulder, "I'm heading out to the store for a few things. When I get back we can put dinner together. Meat is marinated in the fridge if you want to start that about 4 o'clock." I kissed her goodbye and off she went.

I started the BBQ and had made a salad already when I heard Kelly coming through the garage door. "Hi babe, I'm home."

Kelly had some bags in her hand and went to our bedroom. When she came back out, as she picked out a tomato out of the salad, she asked what was left to do for dinner. I had it all done so I asked her to open up a bottle of wine and poor us a glass. We ate a great dinner and downed the bottle of wine.

"You know Michael I really want to expand my fantasy but I'm not sure you'll go along with the next fantasy I have in mind. You will really need to be open minded and if you're not up for it we can stop." Kelly was serious and nervous at the same time.

"Hit me with your best shot Kel. I'll do anything that makes you happy. We can decide afterwards if we want to repeat it, but let's at least try it out." I gave her a hug.

We went to our bedroom, "Let's shower first and then I will tell you about the next fantasy." We showered and cleaned out, shaved everywhere, and perfumed ourselves up.

Kelly asked me to wait in the bathroom while she set some things up. I looked into the mirror and admired my clean shaven body. I brought my arm up to my nose and smelled the flowery perfumed soap and my cock started to rise. "Ok babe come on out."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, but my cock sprang up hard and fast as I looked at the black panties, stockings, garter belt, bra, and spiked pumps lay out on the bed. "WOW! This is really sexy hot. Did you want me to approve the outfit before you put them on?"

"I knew you wouldn't understand, just forget this all happened." Kelly started picking up the clothes off the bed.

"Oh wait were those for me? Oh Kel I'm sorry I didn't get it, but I would love to put those on and be your lover." I grabbed the clothes from her hands.

"Really Michael, you don't have to." Her eyes were pleading with me. And let's face it I was dying to wear these clothes.

"I want to Kel. The clothes might look ok on me. Let me at least try them on and you can decide if my looks will fulfill your fantasy. OK?" Kelly released her hold on the clothes and let me take them from her.

"Ok. I'll go into the bathroom and put on my things and when I come out you'll be my slut and anything I say goes." Kelly was giddy as she grabbed a bag off the floor and headed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. "You have ten minutes to get dressed." Kelly yelled through the bathroom door.

I slipped on the panties and bra first. I had to take a moment and rub my nipples through the silky material. I could feel a wet spot already forming on my panties, thank goodness they were black. Then I sat on the edge of the bed, facing the mirror, and started to glide the stockings up my legs. Another wave of dejavu swept over me as I stretched my leg straight out and pulling on the stockings. I put the garter belt on and attached the tops of the stockings to them. I never had on shoes before because Kelly's feet were much smaller than mine. I slipped these black shinny shoes on and I about broke my ankle trying to stand up, so I decided to lay on the bed to wait for her.

"Ready or not here I come." Kelly yelled through the door. The door swung open and there she stood wearing a white silk robe, white nylon stockings, and white fuck me pumps. I almost blew my wad right then.

"Oh Michael you look beautiful. Are you ready to be my slut?" I held out my arms to accept her and to do to me as she wishes.

Kelly got to the edge of the bed and crawled up to me between my legs. She ran her face up and down each nylon covered leg, moaning and purring. She got to my panty covered cock and massaged it with her face planting kisses all over my cock. "Fuck you're so sexy. This is so much better than I imagined." Kelly was rubbing her face and hands all over my body. Feeling the nylon, the panties, and rubbing my nipples through the bra. I could tell she was overly excited and knew she must be dripping wet.

Kelly ran her hands down my torso and as she continued down she hooked her thumbs in my panties and started to pull them down. "Let's lose these pretty panties baby." I lifted my ass and let her pull them off. "That's a good slut."

Kelly stood up on her knees, between my legs, and began to open her robe. She loosened the draw string and let the robe fall from her shoulders, revealing her beautiful boobs in a white leather corset. I moaned. "You like this slut?"

"Mmhm" I moaned back to her.

I reached up to caress her boobs in the leather only to have my hand swatted away. "You don't touch unless I give you permission. You will be punished for that later."

She let the robe fall to the bed and her 8 inch very life like cock sprang up at me "All or nothing slut. Suck my cock bitch or go change your clothes." I don't know what turned me on more, Kelly with a cock or her dominatrix tone. This is all a dream come true, but my dream not hers.

I quickly got on my knees in front of her, bent over and started to suck her cock. "That's my girl get my cock all nice and wet. Suck my cock, feel how hard you're making me. I'm going to fuck your pussy long and hard. Do you want my cock deep inside your pussy baby? Tell me to fuck you. Tell me you want my cock deep in your pussy."

I don't know whose breathing was heavier but we were both on a lust high for sure, with no turning back. "Oh god yes mistress, fuck me with your big cock. I'm your slut and need a cock in my pussy. Fuck me like the sissy slut I am." I was gone.

Kelly pushed me onto my back, reached into her robe pocket and pulled out two bottles. "Spread your legs slut. Show me your pussy. Spread your cheeks so I can see your puckered cunt hole."

Oh god this was happening. My heeled covered feet were in the air as I presented my bare pussy to my wife. I felt the familiar cold liquid squirt on my balls. As it dripped down my ass Kelly used her finger to lube my ass as she shoved her finger in my hole. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and my hips naturally started to gyrate around her finger.

"Look at my slut, you like this don't you pussy boy? You like when I fuck you with my finger don't you? Tell your mistress what you want slut." Kelly was now pounding two maybe three fingers in my ass. I couldn't tell you, my head was spinning.

"Yes Mistress fuck me, fuck my slutty sissy pussy with your big cock. Oh god I want a cock in me." I was over the edge with lust.

Kelly stood back to lube up her cock, then she tossed me the other bottle she took out of her robe, a fresh bottle of poppers. "Inhale 4 long hits each nostril I need you to open wide for me." I started taking the hits as I felt the tip of her cock pressing against my hole.

"Are you ready to get fuck slut? Ready to have a cock inside of you? I will take it easy at first then I am going to long dick you until you shoot your wad. I am going to fuck the cum right out of you." Kelly pressed forward as I inhaled my third and fourth hit. My body was on fire as all the blood rushed to the surface of my entire body. I couldn't see straight as the head of her cock popped through my sphincter.

"Oh yes! You're in baby. Your cock is so big mistress. Fuck me, please fuck me." I whined to her to keep going.

Kelly slowly moved her cock in and out, going a bit deeper with each thrust. As she bottomed out and I felt the weight of her body pressing against me she leaned over and kissed me. "You took all eight inches slut. Ready for a long ride? I have another surprise for you and me. This strapon has two cocks, one in you and one in me. It also vibrates." With that she grabbed a remote control from her belt and flipped the switch. Holy shit this was strong. My prostate was vibrating like crazy. Cum was oozing out of my half limp cock like a dripping faucet.

Kelly noticed my cum as she scooped some on her finger and fed it to me. I sucked her finger like a cum covered cock. "Mmmmm so good." I said when she pulled her finger out.

Kelly pulled her cock out to the head and thrust back in. All the way out and slammed back in. She said she would long dick me. I took another hit and went for the ride. Kelly's work outs gave her the stamina to fuck me for 15 to 20 minutes before the vibrator in her pushed her over the edge.

"Holy shit I'm cumming hard." Kelly started to jack hammer me hard and fast as she fucked me through her own orgasm. Just before she stopped fucking me hard I shot what was left of my load. I think every drop of cum left my body.

Kelly left her cock in me and slumped down on my chest. Our bodies glued together with my cum. Kelly looked into my eyes "This was your fantasy baby. And our sex life is changed forever. I love this role. I love fucking you. I love seeing you dressed up. I found your video and wanted this more than anything. Thank you for making that video. It was the hottest thing I ever watched."

I was frozen under her, trapped. "Oh god Kel I'm sorry, I didn't think you would ever see that video. I'm so sorry."

Kelly pressed her lips to mine to shut me up. "Don't. I loved it. I love you. I want more of this." At the end of her speech she fucked me with a couple more strokes.

We got up and cleaned up in the shower. Our lives will never been the same, and I love that.

12