Wife Lesson Pt. 02 - For Callie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paige." The smirk on my face grows wider. "Show this skank that you appreciate her help take care of your husband... I think a nice long and very hot kiss will do. Now."

Callie's eyes about pop out of her head. I know she's never kissed a woman before. And I know her ultra-religious upbringing preached that anything with a woman was wrong. While I know her belief isn't nearly as firm as her parents would like it to be, I'm equally sure she never imagined herself doing anything with a woman. Not even now that she's getting her "wife lessons" from me. She trembles lightly.

Paige, I know, has some experience with women, albeit minimal. Olive usually doesn't mix her toys when she plays with them, and no domme I know would kiss, or allow a sub to do more with her. It's limited her opportunity. Although Paige firmly insists she's straight, I've suspected since the first time I saw her that she has a slight bisexuality to her, by which I mean a healthy curiosity laced with enough interest that she's likely to explore it given a chance, at least a chance no one else will ever know about.

Paige unhappily wraps her arms around Callie, pulling her close. She puts her lips to Callie's and starts kissing her. Paige makes a good effort to give Callie a real kiss, knowing that I will paddle her mercilessly for anything short of her best effort, no matter how little she wants to do it. It takes a moment for Callie to soften, but once she does she kisses Paige back and the kiss gets hot. I snap a quick picture of the two women kissing. They look like lovers in it. Perfect!

After almost a full minute Paige finally breaks the kiss and takes a good breath. Doug watched every second of it, definitely enjoying the show. Sophie takes the women to the kitchen and I hear her tell Callie to find something for the entree. Paige tries to say something, but I hear the slap to her face, a hard one, as Sophie silences her and scolds her that she wasn't told to speak.

I tell Doug to relax while his "two-bodied wife" makes supper.

I go back to the garage where I've left Mark. The garage is a little cool, maybe around 60-65 degrees. It'll get even colder tonight. Not like it's "high summer." Which might be a good thing for Mark, in south Alabama, this garage could break 120 in high summer. It's quiet as well, the only noise being the wind rustling the trees outside and the occasional car passing by. Not a hint of what's happening inside.

Mark is still on all fours in his kennel. He doesn't really have much choice. The kennel is plenty big enough for him, but it's not much bigger than he needs either. It's not tall enough for him to sit in. And the only way he'll be able to lie in it is on his side, curled up almost into a fetal position. There's enough room for him to move, just not more than a few inches in any direction. I'm sure he's already getting uncomfortable in there.

"There's my naughty little boy-bitch!" I say tauntingly as I come over and rattle the door of the cage. I look around the garage and see the typical "garage junk," meaning his tools and yard equipment, the washer, dryer, and related laundry items. I wander around for a second, looking over the stuff until I spot a paint stirrer. It's dotted with little drops of paint but looks like it's never been used to stir a can. I pick it up.

I open the door of his cage, reach in and clip the leash to his collar. "Come." I snap sternly and tug on the leash. I lead him out of the cage keeping him on all fours. "We both know you've never been a man. And now you've failed miserably at even being a little bitch toy for me! Tonight we'll see if you have enough brains in that thick head of yours to be a dog!"

I use the paint stirrer to swat the insides of his thighs, silently urging him to part his knees. Even without me saying a word (why would I? Dogs don't speak English!) he figures out what I want and parts his legs as far as they'll go. For a reward, I stop swatting his thighs.

Kneeling this way, his cock hangs down straight between his legs, his loose sack hangs behind his cock, which means in front of it from my view, about halfway down his shaft. He's not rock hard, but he's definitely stiff. I use the stirrer to stroke along the side of his shaft with as light of a touch as I can manage. It gets his cock twitching and jumping around, and now it's as stiff as ever.

I swat his bottom hard with the stirrer. Hard enough that I see him flinch from it and grunt. "Bad bitch!" I scold him. "Good bitches worship their owners! You took me for granted! Forgetting that was my mouth you were bragging about!" I swat him again, a touch harder. "Actually thinking you have a girlfriend!" I swat his bottom again, this time getting a little yelp from him. "You have the gift of cohabitating with my girl bitch!" I swat him again, even harder, and he yelps again. "Only because I allow you the gift of my bitch!" I give him a fifth swat, the hardest I can manage, and get a pained yelp from him. "I'll teach you not to forget that's my mouth sucking your useless little pecker."

I reach my hand under him and wrap it loosely around his cock. It's rock hard. And now I feel the blood pumping through it as it throbs lightly in my hand. I stroke it, a loose, slow stroke. Then another, feeling it twitching slightly-but-very-eagerly against my hand. I release it, having felt the proof that he's liking this.

I casually slide my hand up to gently cup his balls. I squeeze them very lightly, just enough for him to know what I'm doing. With my other hand, I get my phone from pocket and click open the picture I just took of Callie's first girl kiss. I hold it under his head right in front of his eyes. There's no doubt he can't take his eyes from. Nor that he finds it hot to think of Callie making out with a woman. I'm sure the main thought running through his head, whichever one he's thinking with, likely the smaller one, is that he missed seeing it in person.

Very slowly I start squeezing his balls a little tighter. "I'll take very good care of my girl bitch tonight. That bitch managed to behave her skanky butt. You can just sit in your kennel like the bad bitch you've been and hope I remember to feed you and walk you." I laugh heartily. "You know what I hate about boy dogs? They're always trying to hump something! Don't let me catch you trying to hump something!" I give his balls a sung squeeze, just short of enough to hurt him. I release them.

With a hand on the top of his head, I push him backward. He crawls back into the cage. I shut the door, locking him inside again, only now with a nice pink bottom. And an image in his head I know he won't be able to stop thinking about.

I set the stirrer on the hood of Callie's car, where it'll be close at hand. I pace around the cage for a minute. His cock is still rock hard as it hangs between his legs, even while he kneels on the cold steel of the cage's floor. Uncomfortably. There's no way that cramped kennel could possibly be comfortable. Not that I'll ever get in it to find, though.

I leave him there and head back inside. I relax on the sofa, telling Sophie to "see to a pot of decent coffee." In a few minutes, Sophie is on her knees serving me a cup. Even though my command gave her the leeway to send one of the others, I knew she wouldn't. She loves to do just anything for me. For her, sending one of them to serve me would be a kid sending a friend to Disney World in his place. So not going to happen! I lightly run my fingers through her silky soft hair, telling her she's done good and I'm pleased with her. I dismiss her back to the kitchen.

Obediently Sophie has Callie cooking the meal. Paige has been relegated to the prep work and dishes. Paige is a much better cook than Callie. She should be, she's had far more practice. Like over a decade more. But with Sophie on top of Callie, this meal is going to be far beyond Callie's abilities. Doug won't know that it's Sophie's doing. He'll only know it's scrumptious and Callie cooked it for him. I want that. I want him to lower his estimation of Paige's abilities and sing Callie's praises. I can't think of anything that would humiliate Paige more. Which means anything that will get her more aroused, at least not tonight.

It takes Sophie about an hour to get supper ready. She allows Paige to set the table while Callie is finishing up under Sophie's demanding guidance. Stern guidance too. So says the spatula that hasn't left Sophie's hand. Whose blade has spent a great deal of time on Callie's bottom.

When Sophie tells me supper is ready I head for the table, taking Doug's usual spot at its head. I leave him the spot to my left. Sophie gets the spot to my right. I have Paige take a seat, not her customary one, beside Sophie to leave the seat beside Doug for Callie. And put the two women side by side. Callie serves the plates. I whisper to her to pay extra attention to "her man," and she openly fawns over him. Paige glares at her. Her look turns to unbridled hatred when I ask Doug if his supper is acceptable and he says it's one of the best meals he's ever had. An instant later the look on Paige's face fades to an equally intense shame.

After supper, I have Paige "feed the dog." At first, she looks to me with a totally uncomprehending look on her face. There's no dog here. They don't have one, and she hasn't seen one that I might have brought. What dog? I tell Sophie to teach her how to make dog food, then wait as Sophie has Paige portion out a plate of cool leftovers then scoop the entire plate into a blender. After a few pulses, it comes out looking like Alpo. Sophie has Paige find a cheap plastic bowl and scoop the mush into it. Then another bowl for water.

I tell Paige to get the dog's meal and follow me. Obediently she follows me into the garage where she immediately spots the naked Mark kneeling in the kennel. Her eyes widen for an instant as she realizes this is "my dog." I unlock the cage's door and tell her to feed him.

Before she puts the food in his cage, I have her pet him. She strokes his short blond hair tenderly and tells him to "be a good doggy for Miss Rodgers." I see her eyes peeking down under him taking in his rock hard cock jutting straight down. He's larger and thicker than Doug, but not by that much. Maybe an inch in length and ¼" in thickness. Still, he does have a bigger cock. And Paige obviously likes what she sees. Although she blushes slightly at the wanton display of the unfamiliar shaft.

I'm sure she likes Mark's body, too. He's younger and leaner than Doug. Plus he has a muscular look honed from working at that shipyard, whereas Doug's body has grown less toned and a tiny bit flabby over the years. He's even getting the first hint of a beer belly. Doug's at least medium-hairy, with dark black curls. Mark is almost hairless, except for the dark blond dense jungle around his shaft. I'd deem Doug to be more of a "dad body," while Mark is definitely a "working man." It looks to me like Paige appreciates the view. It looks to me like she's wondering if she's going to get a taste of him, at least as much as Doug has gotten of Callie.

Paige sets the bowls in his cage. "Now be a good bitch and eat all your Alpo!" I teasing say to Mark. I lock him in the cage with his meal. Then I lead Paige back into the living room.

I take a seat on the love seat sending Sophie to fetch me a fresh coffee. Yeah, I admit, I'm addicted to the stuff. Sophie serves me. I ask Doug if he'd care for a cup and he says yes. I tell him to send one of the "worthless bitches claiming to be actual women" to fetch him one. He sends Callie, and she returns to serve it properly. On her knees. Earning her another of the jealous glares from Paige.

I have both women join Doug on the sofa commenting that's where a wife belongs. Besides her husband. I tell both women to "snuggle close beside your man." Callie cuddles up to him while Paige tries to get even closer. But there's not closer for her to get. It leaves Doug with a woman nestled on either side of him, a coffee in his hand, and a game on the TV. For a middle-aged man, I think that's paradise.

Both women run a hand over his chest eagerly. Both are now grinning. Doug is smiling wide. I sip my coffee and give him a few minutes to enjoy this very minor teasing.

I've taught Callie to "slut dance." I mean to dance like a stripper and to give a lap dance. So far only Mark has been the recipient of her sluttiness. But teaching her, I saw that Callie is a fairly good dancer. Obviously, she's danced a lot in her life, albeit "regular" dancing not the slutty dirty dancing or slut dancing. For now, that's all I care about. I know Paige hasn't regular danced in years. But I know she can slut dance decently. I've made sure of that, even after Olive told me that she'd taught Paige. Guys like slutty dances from women.

I whisper instructions to Paige, telling her that it's time to finally make her husband happy and put a smile on his face for once in his life. She hangs her head slightly as I whisper my criticism in her ear, the demurely acknowledges her instructions. Maybe out of obedience. Maybe because she glimpses Sophie getting my crop out of my toy bag and knows that it will make her obey.

Then I watch as Paige leans over to Callie and tries to put some real honey in her voice. She asks "Callie, will you please help me give our man a very good night?" Callie says she will, assuming that Paige is only following my instructions and thus Callie will pay dearly for not doing as she's told. Paige wraps her arms around Callie's shoulders and pulls her close giving her a long and passionate kiss. This time Callie doesn't hesitate more than a fraction of a second to return it. It has them kissing scant inches from Doug's eyes. Eyes that about bulge out of his head.

Paige breaks her kiss, taking Callie by the hand as she rises up to her feet. "Dance with me?" Paige asks Callie sweetly as Sophie puts on some EDM music with the volume low, but loud enough for the women to hear it's beat. That's all EDM is anyway, a beat to move to. Callie gets up and helps Paige move the coffee table so they have some room directly in front of Doug.

Paige puts her hands on Callie's hips and they start dancing to the beat. Doug watches intently. Them very intently as Paige moves close and gives Callie another kiss, a little shorter, but also a little hotter, as her hands slide around Callie's waist. Callie follows suit, sliding her hands around Paige's waist.

As Paige breaks the kiss she slides her hands up Callie's sides to her shoulders then over to the top button of the blouse. Paige moves her hips in a bit to touch Callie's and nudges them to wiggle their hips together as if dancing. Paige unbuttons the button. Paige's fingertips tease along Callie's bared skin as her hands move down to the second button. She unbuttons it. Letting her see the matching yellow bra underneath. Paige doesn't hurry, instead moving casually and seductively as she takes the blouse off Callie. Finally, Paige tosses it casually onto the sofa beside Doug. Doug doesn't notice, his eyes taking in Callie's pert breasts now covered only with the lacy yellow bra. One of Paige's favorite bras. One she loves to wear because Doug likes her in it. Callie couldn't have chosen better!

Callie doesn't show the shyness I know she must be feeling as Paige starts to bare her body to this new man. Paige pulls her close and kisses her again.

"Callie. Your turn. Take Paige's blouse off, and be even sweeter than she was." I say firmly, but quietly and with some honey in my voice.

Callie takes Paige's blouse off the same way. Trying to "be sweeter" as she does, she makes sure that her hands caress Paige's skin as she bares it for Doug's eyes. Paige's blouse ends up atop Callie's. Callie pulls Paige in for another kiss, and this time Callie puts everything she has into making it a hot kiss. Doug notices. I approve.

I have them dance for a minute in their bras. Then take turns kicking their sneakers off. Then socks. While dancing I make sure both women take turns flaunting their bra-covered chests to Doug, letting him see already that Callie's breasts are firmer than Paige's. But also roughly the same size.

Next, I have them take each other slacks off, Paige taking Callie's off first. A kiss, this one slightly more passionate than the last, after each pair comes off. It leaves Callie dancing before Doug in nothing but the lacy bra and a matching pair of lace panties that are low cut with small triangles in front and back, and narrow little strips of fabric tied at her sides. It also leaves Paige dancing before him in nothing but a black lace bra, with cups on very slightly more modest that Callie's, and a pair of black panties that are sexy with a lace fringe, but not quite as minimalist or sexy as the pair Callie choose.

They spend some time dancing for Doug in their underwear. By now both have grown somewhat comfortable touching each other's bare skin, although their hands avoid the others' breasts, pubes, and bottom. I haven't given them permission to touch there. They've grown used to kissing each other as well, and they kiss a lot, and hotly. All of which has Doug's interest.

Paige gets to start with the first serious tease. She turns her back to Doug and lowers her bottom to his crotch, giving him a tender lap dance as she strokes her bottom over the hard shaft of his cock. While Paige teases him, Callie is in front of her with her hands around Paige. She even kisses Paige briefly as Paige is teasing him. After a minute or so Paige rises up reluctantly, her lips locked to Callie's, and allows Callie to spin them around and trade places. Callie, still kissing Paige, lowers her firm bottom down until it's barely on his crotch and teases Doug.

After a second round of teases, it's Callie's turn to go first. She puts her silk-clad breasts right in front of Doug's eyes and lightly lies her body against his. Then slithers all the way down until her head is at his crotch. Paige presses her body snug atop Callie's, her hands caressing Doug as Callie slithers. Once Callie is all the way down to her knees she so lightly nibbles his stiffness through his pants. Doug purrs loudly. They rise up as one, Callie twisting to Kiss Paige briefly before the switch places and Paige gets to slink down Doug.

I leave them at it for around ten minutes, trading back and forth to tease Doug with their fronts and bottoms. I can see that Doug loves every minute of it.

I have them stand and tell Paige to kiss Callie. While their lips are locked together, I tell her to unclasp Callie's bra. Which she does. After they break the long kiss, I have Paige slink down to her knees and pull the bra from Callie's chest with her teeth.

I tell Paige to kiss Callie's now naked boobs. Paige plants a fleeting kiss atop a nipple. I scold her quietly, but sternly, to give those real kisses. As her lips move back to Callie's breast I tell her to lightly close her lips around Callie's light-pink hard nub, then caress around the captive nub with her tongue. She must obey. Callie moans out a long and needy purr with Paige's lips locked onto the tip of her pert mound. Paige kisses the other nipple to the same effect. Doug stares intently as his wife kisses another woman's breasts.

Instead of having Callie take Paige's bra off, I have Callie face Doug and put her breasts to his eyes. Paige is relegated to cuddling close behind Callie and caressing Doug's sides. "Doug, you have 30 seconds to do whatever you wish with those nice, young, firm mounds." Doug doesn't hesitate to kiss and suck on them, getting Callie purring sweetly. Then I have Callie slither down Doug's front until she plants another nibble on his cock while that shaft strains against his pants.

Now I have them raise back up and reverse their roles, Callie freeing Paige's breasts from the black bra. Their breasts are the same size. Almost exactly. Callie's are rounded and firm, jutting out from her chest like swollen half grapefruits topped with light pink nipples the size of pencil erasers surrounded by wide rings of light pink. And they're rock hard. Paige's breasts are softer, hanging down against her chest like water balloons, and slightly less rounded. Hers are topped with dark pink nipples, so dark of a pink that it almost has a brownish tinge to it. Her nipples are a little wider and longer than Callie's too, surrounded by dark rings the same shade, and the same size as Callie's. Callie's mounds are just the faintest shade milkier of white, too. Paige's nipples stick straight up, rock hard, even now so far untouched.