Wife Lesson Pt. 02 - For Callie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige is useless. She lies there, panting hard for her breath, her body trembling lightly as the last of the orgasm sweeps over her.

Doug rolls Callie onto her back and kisses her again. Callie rolls him to his back and kisses him very passionately, her hands all over his body. Callie keeps at it, teasing Doug mercilessly with her tender kisses. And a few licks to his nipples. Finally, she kisses her way down to his mostly-soft cock. She licks that, licking Paige's honey and his cum from it. "Ooh... You taste even better than she does!" Callie purrs excitedly.

Once Paige opens her eyes, I have the two of them work together again to roll Doug to his back and give him a short, maybe ten minute, two-girl slutty massage. Callie gets the "bottom" role, starting at his shoulders and working down, leaning forward to allow just the very tips of her nipples to dance over his back as she slides down, massaging him. Paige gets the top role, starting at his neck and following Callie's hands down Doug's back. Once she's far enough forward, her nipples dance over his back as well.

Then I have them roll him back over. They kiss as they lean over his head, letting him look up at their locked lips and their breasts touching each other. They kiss hotly, although Callie is more eager than Paige. The as-yet unsatisfied Callie.

I have Callie focus on Doug for a moment, kissing him while he helps himself to feel up boobs. Paige licks along the length of his cock. He was already back to semi-hardness, but Paige's licks have him back to full steely hardness as if he'd never finished. I leave her to tease his cock with her tongue for another minute or so.

I move Callie by her hips. She goes along eagerly as I roll her up to straddle Doug's hips. I almost have to hold her up to stop her from lowering her pussy to his shaft. I slowly lower her the rest of the way until her pussy is flush against his hardness. She eagerly rocks over the shaft, pressing down enough that his shaft sits in her slit and teases her clit. Which has her screeching more of her girly high moans.

With Paige already between Doug's legs, I have lie on her stomach so she can get her mouth under Callie. There I have her lick his balls while Callie's rocking her lips over his cock.

Callie rises back up. Paige reaches up from behind Callie and Spreads Callie's lips wide. Paige's aims Doug's cock, putting its tip to the entrance of Callie's pussy. I stop Callie, having her come down just a hair and wait with only the fat head of his cock inside her steamy hot pussy. While Callie waits, Paige licks his cock, inching her way up from it's root all the way to Callie's lips and their damp fur. Those get a lick as well.

Paige licks her way back down his cock. Callie impatiently follows her tongue down until she's taken all of his cock and Paige has her lips on his hairy balls. Paige takes his balls into her mouth, holds them there for a short second, and releases them. As Callie begins to rise up, Paige's mouth follows her pussy. Her lips stay against Callie's, Paige's tongue licking Callie's honey from his shaft as she follows the pussy up.

I tap Paige on her stick pussy lips with a finger. "He doesn't want to eat that skanky cum dumpster. Just stay there and maybe Callie will enjoy your slutty whore tongue." I swat Paige's bottom.

I make Callie keep her pace slow and steady just as I made Paige do. Only Callie is far more eager than Paige was. It takes several hard strokes of my crop to keep her slow. Paige stays where I told her to, licking Doug's cock at the point where it disappears into Callie's golden-fur lined lips. The bright red stripes across her bottom don't seem to affect her at all. She rides his cock with unbridled desire. While Paige humbly keeps licking his cock.

Doug lies there moaning louder and more urgently than he did with Paige riding him. I figure that mostly on account of the freshness of Callie's pussy. Which I know is a touch tighter than Paige's. Plus Callie is hotter than fire and wetter than an ocean right now. But I'm sure a good part of his heightened excitement is also from Paige's tongue. I'd bet he never thought of this. I'd bet his fantasy threesome was one on his mouth and one on his cock, which he just lived out. I'd bet he's not creative enough to figure out a way for two women to tend to his cock at the same time. At least not with one fully taking him inside her.

He lasts around three minutes, which is just as long as it took him to cum with Paige on him. That's an achievement since he's just cum less than half an hour ago. Usually, it takes longer the second time. Obviously, he's rather excited by having two women.

Once Doug has finished climaxing, I have Callie rise up off of him. He rolls her onto her back and eases her legs open. I give Paige a hard swat to her bottom and tell her to get her lips up to that "just fucked skank pit" and "lick her husband's cum out the 'other woman.'" Paige gets her lips up there, spreading Callie's lips.

Paige very reluctantly puts her tongue to the edge of Callie's sloppy pussy tunnel and starts licking around it, barely touching her. I swat her again and have her put her lips wide around Callie's tunnel and suck lightly. Now she slips her tongue as far into Callie as she can reach and licks away. Paige gets almost all of his cum from Callie.

Callie tries to lie there for it. Tries hard and fails just as hard. She screeches loud and squirms wildly as Paige's tongue teases her. I nudge Doug towards Callie and he eagerly puts his lips to one of her breasts sucking on the nipple. Callie's stomach arches up. She trembles hard. I have Paige shift her mouth to Callie's clit. Callie stiffens up even more and screams with all she's got. She shudders hard. She falls onto the bed and squirms wildly as her thighs squeeze tighter than a vise around Paige's head.

I leave Callie go, struggling mightily not to climax as Paige tortures Callie's pussy with her tongue. Doug's hands roam over Callie's taut body, totally ignoring Paige. Callie squirms on. I count off the minutes of her suffering. I make her wait the same five I made Paige wait and then tell her to climax. Callie cums hard, thrashing all around the bed and bucking hard.

Once Callie finishes her orgasm, I leave the trio in bed. Doug lies on his back. I make Paige roll Callie to her side and put Callie's head on Doug's chest. Then I have Paige lie on his other side and rest her head beside Callie's. Sophie covers them up.

I leave then there, lights off, as they drift away. I leave Sophie to watch over them.

I head back to the garage wondering if Mark has heard any of the noisy moanings. He's up on all four when I come in, and his eyes tell me he's heard it. I ignore that, glancing down to see that his dog bowls are empty. They are, so tell him he's a good doggy.

I open the cage and clip the leash to his collar. Pulling him from the cage, I tell him "It's time for your walk!" I'm not sure what Mark is expecting, but the look on his face as I make him crawl over to the side door tells me this isn't it. I lead the leash "dog" out the door, into Doug's backyard. There's an 8" wooden privacy fence, so no one can see Mark crawling through the grass naked in the moonlight. Except me, and I'm more watching his stiff cock as at hangs down, swinging between his legs.

I walk him around, making sure to take him up to a couple of trees. Both of the trees they have. I shove his head down to the dirt, scolding him for not behaving his "doggy tail." And I swat his cheeks. "now be a good doggy, sniff the ground and find a spot!" He sniffs. And now that he realizes that I really mean to walk him like a dog, he realizes that a bathroom won't be coming. After that big bowl of water I gave him, he decides he doesn't have a choice. He spreads his knees as wide as he can and squats down. It puts the tip of his sick just an inch or two over the grass. He pees. I take a picture. I walk him around a little more before I take him back to his cage. I take his bowls away and lock him back in for the night.

Just before I close the door and lock Mark in for the night, I can't resist showing him another picture. This one a close up of Callie's face as she's eating Paige's pussy. I leave him that image, a very stern warning not to "hump anything like a creepy pervert puppy" and lock him in.

I go get Sophie and we help ourselves to the guest room. I know I'll be awake long before those three will in the morning.