Wife Lesson Pt. 02 - For Callie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie moves reluctantly and hesitantly as she obediently slinks down to put her lips to Paige's nipples. She kisses the first. Paige shudders hard and moans out a deep purr. As Callie's mouth separates from the spongy mound it's covered with erotic little goosebumps. Callie kisses the other and Paige moans a hair louder.

Then it's Paige's turn to tease Doug with her boobs. He kisses them happily but lacking the hungry eagerness he had for Callie's breasts. That's a combination of their newness, as opposed to his total familiarity with Paige's body, as well as their youthful firmness. I'll bet it's been at least a decade since he's had breasts like hers in his hands and mouth. He acts like it. Men!

I have them take turns teasing Doug with both their breasts and panty-clad bottoms for a while. It gives Doug a chance to play with Callie's breasts. Paige's as well, but I can sense his eagerness is for Callie's. I'll bet Paige can sense it as well.

When I tire of watching that, which is well before Doug tires of it, I have the women stand back up. I have them spend a long minute tenderly caressing each other breasts before I have them kiss each other's mounds yet again. Then I have Callie dance as provocatively as she can manage, facing Doug, while Paige dances behind her and caresses Callie extra affectionately. And now I make sure Paige doesn't skip over Callie's breasts, having her fondle and caress them while they're in front of Doug's eyes. After a couple of minutes, I have her tease Doug by very quickly sliding Callie's panties down to flash her pubes before his eyes. Then I have her spend another minute caressing Callie while Callie flaunts her boobs to Doug. While Doug is already thinking of the dense jungle of a blonde bush he glimpsed under those panties.

Callie turns around, giving Doug a quick little tease on his stiffness with her bottom. She stands, dancing together with Paige, the women kissing very hotly as Paige slips Callie's panties down just enough to bare Callie's firm rounded globes while her hands caress over their milky white skin for a few seconds. Callie's panties come back up before Paige's lips leave Callie's. With Callie dancing while facing Doug she leans forward so her firm breasts hang in front of his eyes. She undulates her chest and shoulders enough to keep her mounds dancing in front of him. Paige very slowly starts rolling Callie's panties down her hips. Doug's eyes lock on the ample mounds dancing a couple of inches in front of them. Once about half of Callie's bush is bared, she very sweetly whispers in her most-honeyed voice "You're missing it, Sir... Don't you want to see Paige show you my pussy, Sir?" His eyes dart down with a previously unseen speed and lock on the bush Paige is torturously slowly revealing.

It takes Paige well over a minute to get Callie's panties all the way down to where there's a little space between them and the bottom of her curls. Once she does, Paige's hand moves especially slowly as it glides over Callie's flesh, moving up her thigh, around her hip, and then inching through those silky curls. Paige whispers, lacing her voice with all the sweetness she can muster, "isn't this pussy so pretty?" her hand lightly slips between Callie's thighs and strokes across her long furry lips. Callie squeals a loud girly moan of delight at Paige's tender caress. "Oh, this pussy is so hot I can feel it on its lips! And wet!" Paige tries hard to say seductively. I notice the unhappy, uncomfortable, revulsion in her voice. I'd bet Callie does, too. I'd bet anything Doug doesn't. Men!

Callie turns, letting him see Paige's hands caressing her bare bottom for a long moment. Then she lowers her bottom to his lap and gives him a very long tender tease, his harness lying nestled in the crack of her bare bottom. As she rises up, her butt still to him, Paige drops to her knees and uses her teeth to pull the panties the rest of the way down to Callie's ankles. Callie kicks them away thoughtlessly as Paige rises up.

They trade roles, this time the duo using Paige's shaven pubes and her spongy, but rounded, bottom to tease Doug. Once both of them are nude, I have them give each other a good long kiss as their hands eagerly explore the other's body, and leave Doug to watch. After that kiss, they take turns, trading roles, to tease Doug with their nude bodies. And I allow Doug to touch and caress those bodies. First chance he gets, his hand is between Callie's thighs, caressing those furry lips and feeling her hot wetness himself. Men!

After several minutes of naked teasing, the women touching each other as much as Doug, which means their hands are constantly on someone, I have them start undressing Doug. They obediently work together, splitting Doug down the middle with Callie getting his left and Paige getting his right. They undress whim while he's still sitting on the sofa, his shirt first. As soon as it's off and his hairy chest is bared, the women get several minutes to tease it, Paige going first to caress his chest with her breast. Then Callie. She spins around, caressing his chest with her bottom before trading again with Paige so Paige can use her bottom. They repeat a few times, trading places and switching up what he's getting tease with.

I finally allow Doug what I know he's been waiting for. Callie first, the one he really wants. With her standing, I have her put her bottom just in front of his face, then lean over. Holding that pose, she slowly spreads her feet, giving him a better view of her pussy with every inch. Once her legs are fully spread, I have Paige stand in front of Callie, still pretending to be dancing, and lean over Callie's back. Paige spreads Callie's lips wide, letting him see every bit of her sticky wet pussy. After a fleeting view, Paige rises back up and Callie slowly closes her legs. She puts her bottom back to his crotch and gives him a tease before they trade places so Paige can show him her pussy as well. Callie opens Paige's lips so gently, almost as if she's afraid she's going to hurt her. But she gets them fully wide, letting Doug see that Paige is as wet as she's ever been.

They quickly get his shoes and socks off, each foot getting a quick kiss. After another short teasing dance, they get his pants off, leaving him in only thin cotton briefs. Now the women take turns running their bodies over his again. And now his legs are bare as well. Each time they trade-off, they take a long minute to touch each other as well, teasing his eyes.

Now I have Paige go first and display her pussy to Doug. Once Callie is leaning over Paige with Paige's lips splayed wide, I have Callie touch the tip of her finger to Paige hugely swollen clit and tenderly stroke it with a slow circle for a long moment. Doug openly stares at the show. Callie looks up a few times to see the huge smile on his face but mostly focuses on doing it right. Paige moans deep and loud, her hips shuddering lightly. They trade roles, And Callie squeals loud and urgently as Paige teases her clit. Once Paige releases Callie she slowly lowers her pubes down until they're just over his crotch. She glances up at me for permission, and I nod. Callie lowers herself another half-inch, resting her furry pubes atop his rock hard shaft, only the thin cotton of his underwear separating them. She wiggles her hips, moving them forward and back across his steely shaft. Doug purrs loudly with an honest desire. As they again trade places, Paige copies Callie.

Finally, Doug's underwear comes off. Like good and obedient sluts, both women use their teeth, gripping his briefs on each side, and work together to pull them down and bare his shaft. Callie gets first tease of the now nude Doug. She slithers down his body, starting with her breasts in his face, tracing her nipples down his chest then very slowly down his hips. As her firm melons move down his cock slides between them, the bare flesh of her pertness stroking each side of it. Doug purrs loudly and his cock twitches slightly at her touch. She keeps going down, her nipples tracing onto his thighs until her mouth gets to his crotch.

With his cock lying up against his stomach, Callie puts her mouth to it, very lightly closing her teeth on the sides of his shaft just below its head. With her bite just enough to steady the shaft, she licks her tongue slowly over it. It twitches hard, trying to jump around from the stimulation. Callie keeps it still for her to lick. Releasing it, she plants a quick kiss on its head, then slithers her way back up his body. All the way up, until her breasts have passed his eyes. She turns quickly and lowers her bottom down, leaning forward so that her lips are atop the shaft. She wiggles her hips fast with a tiny back and forth motion, rubbing her silky fur and soft lips over his cock for maybe ten seconds. She makes sure that its sensitive bulbous head gets its fair share of her silky tease. Then she rises up for Paige to take her turn. As Callie rises we all see the line of honey she's left on his shaft. And the glistening little droplet of his cum that's leaked from the tip of his cock.

As Paige tries the same trick, Callie gets slutty. She Puts her breasts to Paige's mouth and nudges Paige to suck them. Paige does, mostly trying to outdo Callie's tease. But Callie isn't done. She slips a hand down to Paige's pussy and teases Paige's clit with the tip of her finger. The effect is immediate. Paige moans out deep and urgently, her hips shuddering hard. Callie holds Paige's head to her breast and teases her more. Paige's lips stroke over Doug's cock desperately.

As Paige goes to rise up, Callie leans over her back and uses her hands to guide Paige up. With her bottom in front of Doug's eyes, Paige slowly parts her legs to give him a view of her long, wide, and smooth lips. And the wetness at her deep-purple slit. Callie spreads her lips for his eyes, letting him have a second or two to take in the sopping wetness. Callie stakes the first finger of her free hand extends it straight and holds the tip of it right to the opening of Paige's pussy tunnel.. very slowly she inches her finger into Paige. Paige immediately moans out deeper than she has yet and with a newfound hunger to her moan. Callie slips all of her finger into Paige, before inching it back out of the moaning woman's shivering hips just as slowly. She holds her finger up in front of Doug's face, letting him see the thick coat of glistening honey clinging to it. She holds it up to her own face. She grins seductively and licks her lips. She sucks her finger. Then licks her lips again. "Mmm... Paige's pussy is so delicious!" she coos with unbridled honey in her voice.

They switch places again, Paige obediently copying Callie. But Paige can't muster quite the sweetness in her voice for Callie's taste, even though I can see that Paige likes the taste of pussy far more than Callie did. I make a note to myself that Callie's a better porn actress. Or maybe it's just because Paige is so jealous that Callie is exciting her husband more than she is.

After a couple more rounds of teasing lap dances, I have the women work together to guide Doug up to his feet. He eagerly allows them to lead him to the bedroom. All three of them end up in the bed, Doug lying in the center on his back, one woman nestled close at either side. Both women hungrily caress his nude body, only reluctantly avoiding his cock.

I let him lie and bask in the idea that he now has two women in his bed, both very affectionately caressing him for a while. I know he's never had a three-way before. I didn't ask, but I'm sure he's always wanted one. Every man seems to!

"Paige, since Callie is so new to being a gutter slut, I thought an old whore like you could teach her a few tricks," I say it so sweetly that it's taunting. "Show her how to fuck a man."

As I continue giving very precise instructions, something I've been doing every second of their evening, Paige twists herself up to straddle Doug's hips. She lowers her bald lips down to lie atop his stiff cock, and with a little swat to her bottom starts rocking her lips over his cock stroking it under her flat mound. After a minute I have her lift her hips up enough to make room for his cock to stand straight up. Callie takes a very gentle grip on his steely shaft and parts Paige's lips as she puts the tip of him to the entrance of Paige's sopping wet tunnel.

Paige obediently lowers herself down slowly, taking all of his five inches into her pussy easily. Callie releases Paige's lips as she goes down, shifting her hand down to caress his balls with her fingertips. She does that with as light of a touch as she possibly can, which makes her tickle even more of a tease for Doug. Paige starts moving her hips up and down, slowly and rhythmically riding his cock. I make a point of showing Callie how she goes all the way down, then up until the fat head of his cock is the only thing left between her lips. Which means even that nervy head is half out of her pussy.

Doug lies there purring hard.

I give Paige a few increasingly hard swats to her bottom to remind her not to hurry. "He's bought you for the night, whore, not by the fuck. You don't need to rush this nice big cock. Let it enjoy being fucked!"

Once I have Paige spanked into a steady slowness, I take Callie by the hips and guide her to twirl up and straddle Doug's head. I have her spread her knees fully. It lowers her pussy so far that the ends of her silky hairs tickle his lips. Callie leans forward a bit, putting her lips to Paige's and kissing Paige passionately as Paige rides Doug's cock.

As soon as Callie's tongue slides past Paige's lips, Paige starts to speed up her fucking. I swat her hard across her bottom with the crop, seeing the tension in her body as she flinches from it. She quickly slows back down. Paige puts her hands to Callie. Finally, they explore Callie's nude body with a pang of true sexual hunger. Paige's hands are on everything they can possibly reach, even her breasts, tenderly caressing them. Callie's hands go down to Doug and explore his body just as eagerly.

Doug's mouth lifts up the fraction of a hair, literally a fraction of a hair, to kiss her furry lips. Paige has been shaven ever since Olive met her, so Callie's bush is a fresh treat for him, something he hasn't seen in years. His lips press firmly against her silken strands. His tongue slips into her slit, letting him have his first, and a big, taste of her sweet heat. His tongue finds her swollen clit. He licks it. Callie cries out a loud, very high-pitched and girly shriek of delight, even with her lips still to Paige's. Her hands move faster over Doug's body, taking in as much of it as she possibly can get.

I give Callie a firm spank to her taut bottom. "Don't get so skanky, slut!" Callie ignores me, her hips shivering crisply as Doug works her clit over. In a few seconds, Callie is shrieking moans so fast and desperately she's barely able to pretend to kiss Paige.

Paige knows my rules. She knows well that sluts aren't allowed to climax until I tell them to. And that includes not just her tonight, but Callie as well. Paige lets her evil imp come out, taking the only revenge she can to sate her jealousy. Her hands go to Callie's breasts and tease her nipples as erotically as Paige can manage. After half a minute, she releases only one nipple, her hand sliding down Callie's stomach, then along the crease of her thigh. She snakes a finger around Doug's mouth and twists her hand uncomfortably, but just far enough to get that fingertip to Callie's tunnel. There's no way she can enter Callie, but she does stroke her fingertip around the sensitive flesh at the entrance doing everything she can to make Callie cum and earn herself a spanking.

Callie shrieks a little louder, and her hips squirm a little crisper. I have an evil imp in me as well. I give Callie a hard swat and scold her for being too slutty. I tell her to keep her hips still and allow Doug to "lick her skank pit" easily. She squirms, and I swat again even harder. She yelps loudly as she sucks in a breath, then resumes moaning. Her hips still despite the torturous attention she's getting. She screams her moans.

Doug cums with a hard upward thrust and a loud grunt muffled by Callie's pussy. He keeps thrusting upward into Paige's pussy as he spurts again and again. When he's finally finished I have Paige and Callie wrap their arms around each other and slowly rise up together.

As they do a huge gob of Callie's honey rains down from her pussy and lands right on Doug's lips, adding to the glaze already covering his mouth. Callie moans out with abject frustration, her hips shuddering. Paige moans as well, only not with quite as much agony in her frustration. Paige drips his cum, mixed liberally with her honey.

I have the women roll to lie on the same side of Doug. They end up on their sides, facing each other. They hold each other while kissing with a rapidly growing hunger. It takes Doug only a few seconds to notice the show besides him and roll to his side, rising up to one elbow, for a better view of the girl-on-girl show. Men!

I leave them kissing for a couple of short minutes before telling Callie, "now it's Paige's turn." I have Callie roll Paige to her back, still kissing her. Callie slowly kisses her way down Paige's wiggly body, pausing at each breast to lovingly lick her nipples. Callie's lips inch their way down Paige's quivering stomach and eventually onto her bare pubes.

Callie slows up her progress to where she's barely moving the last inch to Paige's lips, more kissing the same places over and over again. I swat her bottom and tell her to quit playing with that pussy and eat it! Callie cringes hard as she can no longer deny to herself that she's going to have sex with a woman. Another, firmer, swat to her bottom gets a nice yelp from her. But it also gets her lips moving down again.

In a few more seconds her lips are kissing the smooth outsides of Paige's lips. Callie obediently parts Paige's lips, revealing her deep blood red pinkness that's covered in a thick layer of clingy honey. And exposing the entrance of Paige's just-fucked pussy tunnel, still oozing his cum. I push her head firmly to put her lips to Paige's huge, swollen clit. Callie has to feel it throbbing as she obediently closes her lips around the nub that I can see pulsing. She puts the tip of her tongue alongside the nub. Paige shrieks out delightfully as her hips shudder hard. Callie starts slowly circling her tongue around the nub. Paige cries out even more desperately hungry shrieks.

Paige squirms hard, grinding her pussy against Callie's face. Her toes curl. Her hands fervently explore Callie's body. Paige shrieks even more urgently. Her head thrashes from side to side.

Doug starts caressing Paige. He focuses on her breasts gently caressing her spongy, jiggling mounds the way I've taught him she likes best. He kisses her or at least tries to kiss her as her mouth hangs wide and she pants out her shrieking moans. Doug lowers his head to look right at the place where Callie's light lips meet Paige's hot pinkness.

Paige screams on, squirming hard. I leave her to suffer it for several minutes before I finally tell Paige "go ahead and cum, whore." Paige immediately cums with a screech so loud the neighbors might have heard it. Her hips snap into overdrive, grinding her pussy hard onto Callie's mouth. She goes on for a couple of minutes. Only once Paige's orgasm starts to ebb to I allow Callie to lift her face from Paige's pussy.

She turns to face Doug, showing him the liberal glaze of Paige's honey around her mouth. She seductively lips her lips, telling him again just how delicious Paige's pussy is. "It's even sweeter so soon after a great fucking!" She kisses Doug, a long hot and very hungry kiss. "Don't you think Paige's pussy is so hot and sweet!" Callie coos softly as she breaks the kiss.