All Comments on 'Wife Made Pregnant by Two Studs'

by breedinglove

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
lol

rofl ur title made me laugh my ass off ty for that i needed it

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Interesting idea for a story

Was introducing the sexual emotional elements of the exercise the thing that stirred up the moral brigade? Or is that wonderful LW entity the 'married pussy' being entered by a penis other than the one it's not married to the cause of their distress?

I wonder how they would have reacted if BreedingLove had made the story a simple clinical exercise in having the two 'studs' impregnate the wife naturally instead of using their sperm via artificial insemination. It's much cheaper and quicker.

If the husband's 'lazy swimmers' are the cause of their inability to conceive, and they decide to have the job done by a man with active ones, is she required to just lie there and not enjoy it?

For those who didn't like BL's version of this idea, may I recommend Jenny Gently's 'Charlie's Children' as a perhaps more acceptable story?

Lue

IndianafuncoupleIndianafuncoupleabout 4 years ago
Can’t please everybody ...

I did the editing on the story, and in reply to the snarky comment by the gutless “anonymous” (gee, that guy writes a lot, doesn’t he?), I guess I missed a few. This was my first effort, and I tried to fit it in with a bunch of other stuff. I will try to do better the next time. ... I realize that there needs to be a certain standard of writing on the site that calls itself “Literotica,” and that they reject stories that are unreadable. But if you are reading these stories with the idea of failing students for their improper grammar, YOU — not the author, not the editor — have a problem. Yes, letting “cold” instead of “could” go was an error on both of our parts, but c’mon. The English language is flexible enough that you knew what he meant even if the words weren’t exactly correct. “Anonymous,” you need a new hobby. Maybe you could juggle chain saws in the nude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife Breeding is Hot!

My wife and I both enjoyed this story. We have three children and none of them are mine. I was present at each of her breeding sessions, which were much like those described in your story.

There is simply nothing hotter than seeing your own wife impregnated by other men. It is just so, so taboo. And, for her, it was the hottest sex she had ever had.

Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Loved it. A lot more fun and natural than artificial insemination. Everybody wins!

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I liked it I was not that distracted by the mistakes a*4* for the story oops I almost put a comma instead of period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

A proper, loving solution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also couldn't get my wife pregnant. We had a similar experience. We went to his hometown and got a motel room for 3 nights during her fertile period. He was married so he couldn't stay the night but did come all 3 days for about an hour after he got out of work. We do not know his last name, nor does he know ours. None of us wanted any down the road repercussions. The month before our meetup, we asked him to take the panel of STDs test. He originally said we didn't have to worry but he took them anyway for our peace of mind. He showed us the results with his last name blacked out. He did get my wife pregnant, and we now have a beautiful 2-year-old daughter. We want to have another child and are in the process of trying to make contact with him, so we do not have to use another guy. I think couples take this route more than anyone realizes. One thing though, I was somewhat jealous because he was bigger than me and got my wife off multiple times during their lovemaking. Especially the last day.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I understand the need and the deed and

the reason for the permission.

If I was either of the two guys I'd probably never place my ADD.

That is hindsight and experience speaking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous