Wife Meeting Old School Friend

Story Info
Wife meeting old school friend.
1.7k words
3.21
25.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being given a life-changing medical diagnosis can have a massive change on your lives obviously, as you would expect it to. I have written about this on numerous occasions and it certainly does that. Kath and I had been married for a few years, when I was given that diagnosis.

At first, it didn't affect me too much, but as time went by, my body was certainly deteriorating and things were a lot more difficult, and sex was one of those things that became particularly more difficult for me. We just got on with life, as most people would, dealing with all the adversity it threw at us, as best we could. It was difficult for sure, but we lived with it and still enjoyed life as much as we could.

Kath and myself very much loved each other. Our relationship was really strong and I was thankful for every day since we had met years ago. Sex for us, more recently in particular, as my illness has taken hold of my body, has become a bit more and more difficult. Certainly not very adventurous.

I still love our intimate time together. It is all that my body will let me do. But I do worry about Kath giving up a lot to be with me.

We had talked about it a lot, and even had taken it to the next level, having great times for both of us and having loads to talk about, particularly when Kath sat on me or wanked me off. Initially, when I suggested to Kath about having a bit of fun taking a lover, she said no, but she definitely loved it, and I loved hearing about it and watching. The last time she had a lover, was a few months ago, and I know she enjoyed it immensely.

We carried on with our lives, enjoying it as best we could, and still enjoying each other's bodies as best we could, but I did feel that Kath was getting a bit of a raw deal. Especially as her body was fantastic, not only did she look great, her body worked perfectly. It was just mine that wasn't and didn't.

Kath was pretty, being five-foot-five-inches tall, about one-hundred-forty pounds, 36DD breasts and a wonderful figure with great legs. She looked really sexy, without even trying. She went up for her morning shower a couple of weeks ago, and as I normally do, I commented on how she looked and what she was wearing. But this particular morning, when she came down, she looked fabulous, really hot. It was a nice warm day, and she came down in a little dress which was a loose fit and a little short, I thought. But it did show her toned legs off, especially as she had some wedged sandals which she knows I love.

She looked fantastic.

"I'm going to pop into the shops," she said.

I thought to myself, she's going to get some attention at the shops today; she looked great and I thought the men out today would have their eyes on stalks when they saw her. While she was out, she bumped into an old school friend having a coffee, and they had a catch up. She knew of his reputation as being a bit of a ladies man when they were at school together. They had a laugh about it.

Kath told Steve, that at the time, she definitely fancied him, and she told him he still looked great.

"You look fabulous, too, Kath."

They had a good chat, and quite clearly, it was easy to see they both fancied each other. After talking for some time, they agreed they needed to meet again and exchanged numbers to do that. Giving him a kiss on the cheek, they said their goodbyes and left. They parted, with Kath hoping he would be in touch soon.

She didn't have to wait long for him to make contact.

This is Kath's story in her own words ...

Steve and I agreed to meet up at a local bar and continue our catch-up where we left off the last time we met.

I was very happy he didn't leave it too long before he rang.

I think we both knew what we wanted out of this rendezvous even though we didn't speak about it.

Steve had booked a hotel room for the afternoon. We were both incredibly nervous; opening a bottle of wine, hoping to calm us down. We both drank our glass and made some small talk.

I had not seen him since we were sixteen. All the girls fancied him at school, and he'd definitely got even better with age. He said I looked great, too; which was nice of him. We obviously chatted about our situations.

"I'm just going through a divorce." he said.

I explained about my husband's health, and him being fine with me having a bit of fun occasionally, as he wanted me to be happy.

"I hope I can make you happy tonight."

"I'm sure you will," I said.

With that, he kissed me. His hands were on my back, it felt lovely. Steve pulled me close, we kissed passionately. We were both extremely horny, unbelievably so.

"Turn 'round, so I can undo your dress."

He took my dress off.

"Wow you look fantastic."

"Thank you."

I took off his shirt. He had a nice body. Undoing his pants, I was really excited. There was talk at school that he was quite big, but was that just talk. I'd find out soon enough.

He stepped out of them.

We both stood there in our underwear.

I pulled his underpants down, and his semi-erect cock came out. He was quite big, even though not fully hard yet.

"Let's get into bed," I said.

He took my bra and panties off, then we got into bed. We started kissing; it felt good Steve's naked body next to me. His cock was feeling rock hard, pressing against me. I put my hand around it. It felt so good. I love sucking cock, and started to go down on him.

It looked even bigger now I got closer. He must have been eight-and-a-half-inches long. I ran my tongue along his length, from his balls to the tip of his cock. He tasted lovely.

Steve groaned with pleasure, obviously enjoying my tongue.

I grabbed his cock in my hand looked him in the eyes, then opened my mouth and took as much of him as I could in there. My lips were wrapped 'round him, sliding up and down, enjoying it immensely.

Steve was quite clearly loving it, too; why would he not. He had his hard cock in my mouth with me sucking him. Soon, I would have him inside me. I was really looking forward to that. I went up to kiss Steve, his hands were digging into my bum. He was very horny, I could feel it from his actions.

He put his hands around my waist, and flipped me over onto my back, ready to be fucked. He positioned himself between my legs, I looked down and could see his hard cock in between my legs. Steve grabbed it and put it up against my pussy.

God, it felt good.

He pushed forward, getting some of him inside me. He told me I was really tight. He gently pushed forward and pulled back. It felt so good; I was in heaven. Eventually, he had all of his cock in me--it was so big. I urged him on to fuck me, which he did. In and out, he was really stretching my pussy. Steve was kissing my tits and lifting my bum up, while driving his throbbing cock into me. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm, the harder he was fucking me. Steve was getting quite vigorous now. He was thrusting into me--hard. It felt wonderful.

My husband used to comment on how lovely and tight my pussy was. After that night, I was not so sure; Steve was giving it a good seeing to.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders, and pulled my bum up off the bed, when he shoved his big cock in me. I looked down and saw him when he pulled out. It looked bloody massive. He pushed forward into me, where did it all go? His balls slapped against my bum, as he did.

I was in heaven.

Steve could feel I was about to have an orgasm, and held his cock deep inside me, lifting my bum off the bed. My pussy was pulsating on his cock, as I was gripping his bum keeping him in me.

"Get on your knees," Steve said, pulling out of me.

I gave him a kiss, as I got up and positioned myself, his cock was rock hard, glistening. I was on my knees, with Steve behind, ready to enter me. I loved it from the rear, and was really excited just thinking about having him in me from behind. He pushed it in all the way. It almost took my breath away, it felt so good. I put my head down on the bed.

Steve started fucking me.

It was wonderful. His hands on my hips, pulling me back as he thrust forward. His heavy balls were slapping against me. It felt great, him fucking me hard. It felt like I was being totally used by Steve, and I was happy to be that. In and out, he kept going. I loved him fucking me. It felt fabulous.

After a while, Steve started to get quicker. I could tell he was getting close to climax. His fingers were digging into my waist. He was really holding onto me. He started to make a lot more noise. I could feel him throbbing inside me. Steve was ramming himself into me. He plunged it deep and held it there. He was cumming. I could feel him pulsating, as he filled me up with his seed.

It was wonderful.

Steve finished emptying his balls inside me and slowly withdrew from there. I collapsed on the bed and he laid beside me. We were both breathing very heavily.

"God, that was good" I said.

"That was fantastic," said Steve.

"Will you tell your husband about this?"

"Definitely," I said. "He will love hearing all about this."

"We'll have to do it again, if you fancy it?"

"Absolutely," I said.

We both got dressed, and we both made ourselves look presentable. I watched Steve pulling his underpants; his cock still looked big, even soft, just hanging there.

I gave him a kiss and we said our goodbyes for the moment.

To be continued.....

_______________