Wife Mentors Virgin

Story Info
She completes his education.
7.5k words
4.24
46.2k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angie told me that Mark was coming to dinner at the weekend.

One of her former jobs was to work with young adults that had been spat out or passed by the school system, usually with a difficult home life. I had met a few of them over the years and in general they were good hearted but woefully unprepared for the world. She puts it as, "They just need a bit more love." Mark was one of the first kids she had worked with and had formed an attachment too. She had taught him how to cook, clean and look after himself, essential life skills. Working with him, she had managed to get him out of sheltered accommodation, find him a decent enough job that he found interesting and applied himself to then into a shared flat where he finally gained his independence. As one the kindest and most loving people I've met, she really nurtured him, bringing him out of his shell and they obviously shared a close bond

After leaving the program they kept in touch and he occasionally visited us to hang out and catch up with Angie. We were looking forward to seeing him as it had been months since the last time because of the lockdown. I suspected he didn't have a lot of close friends and he never really mentioned his family to us and I never asked him about it. It was his twentieth in a month so I suspected he was going to ask if he could spend it again with us as we had celebrated the last couple with him.

Mark arrived with the nervousness a lot of people have had lately due to the lack of human contact. We both gave him a big hug as we welcomed him in. He was a little taller than me and a good few inches above Angie. I noticed that he had bulked up a bit since the last time so I asked him about it "Working out in the house, got some weights and a rowing machine. Biggest thing was to cut out the crap in my diet. Went right back to the basics, cooking clean like Angie taught me," he replied looking over at her and she beamed back. I got us some drinks and sat at the dining table. Mark and Angie fussed over the meal preparation, him helping her and her default mode still being to teach him. As I watched I realised what a close dynamic they had, she doted on him and he obviously adored her.

We ate what ended up being a delicious dinner made by the both of them then retired to the lounge to watch a bit TV and catch up proper. I sat down first in one of the two seater sofas in front of the screen and they sat together on the other that formed an L-shape.

As we chatted and discussed past and current events, the drinks flowed and the talk became a bit more personal. "I really missed being with you guys," he revealed, looking at Angie then to me, "It's been so lonely lately." He explained that the company he worked for had everyone working from home and as part of the IT department it meant either fixing things remotely or going to the office when nobody was there.

"What about your flatmate?" I asked

"He moved back to his parents at the start, he still pays the bills but I never hear from him," he said sadly.

Talk then rolled round to his coming birthday and the inevitable question of him marking it with us, we agreed to host a party for him and asked about guests, in the past he had brought a couple of people to spend it together with. "Nope, no-one this time, just the three of us," he told us, "They are either all too scared to come out again or aren't around."

I said, "Come on dude, big 20 and you are stuck here with a couple of forty somethings." I might have misjudged it as his face darkened a little.

Ever attentive, Angie was quick to jump in, "Don't worry honey, we'll still make it special for you. Just more cake to go round," she said, patting his thigh. He looked sweetly at her and brightened up.

"Thanks," he said softly.

"In fact," I said, "Bring your PJ"s for a sleepover, I'll fix up the guestroom for you." atoning for my error, Angie nodding in agreement.

His smile grew as he said, "I would love that."

We relaxed after that and had a few more drinks before it was Angie that made a rare misstep this time. They were chatting about the office and the people when she innocently asked, "No office romance yet, what about the girl you said you liked last time?"

He shook his head sadly replying, "She doesn't speak to me now after I asked her if she wanted to come over to my flat to stay over."

Angie asked, "I think you missed a few steps out, you're supposed to go for something to eat or the cinema first."

He looked at her a bit puzzled and replied, "I thought if someone liked you they just went for it like in the movies."

She didn't know how to reply and half blurted out, powered by a little too much wine, "It depends on which kind of movies," she giggled and he brightened up, giggling too, the pair of them obviously sharing a private joke.

"I feeling you two have a story to tell," I asked them.

Mark, becoming a bit more animated started to explain, "Not long after Angie joined the program they took all my mobile devices away for watching too much porn. I was obsessed with it and to be honest, they did me a favour."

Angie continued, "We had a meeting where we all met to discuss the rights and wrongs of it. I was the only one in favour because he was old enough to be looking at it, but got voted down because it was company equipment being used," she laughed as she continued, "They were discussing the material being viewed and I remember him turning beet red when then asked him about some of it."

He piped in, "Then Angie asked what a Milf was, which someone looked up and explained. She had a beamer then too, the pair of us looking like idiots."

Angie is in her early forties. She has put on a few pounds over the 20 or so years we've been together but it's all on her curves and tits. Her kind face, with bright blue eyes and straight brown hair has hardly changed over the years. Although she has never given birth, she is a killer Milf. I looked over to them giggling and wondered how the two things went together.

I asked him, "How did you deal with that?"

He explained, "Angie actually saved the day. She got me little jobs where I saved enough money to buy my own devices. It's what got me into IT and literally changed everything," he said looking at her.

She returned the look and said, "Well, at least it's a fine young man you've turned into. A whole lifetime away from the violent toe rag I had to straighten out." We all had a laugh at that.

"So no romantic leads then?" I asked him.

The slight sadness return when he said, "No, nothing. I've tried by best but I always seen to mess it up by doing or saying something wrong. The lockdowns and restrictions haven't exactly made it easy to meet anybody. Everyone has been terrified of getting ill. It sometimes feels like losing more than a year."

I was thinking about when I was his age, all the clubs and adventures we got up to. Plenty of mistakes but lots of triumphs too, all part of finding yourself. Angie said sweetly to him, "Plenty time, you'll meet the right person soon."

He looked at her again and softly said to her, "I fallen into bad habits again, way too much porn. It's all so frustrating and confusing. I've found it really hard to stop myself," pausing before revealing, "I've even thought about seeing an escort." It looked like he was about to burst into tears when Angie instinctively put an arm around him and pulled him into her. It was then the penny dropped, he was still a virgin.

He half sobbed, apologising to her. She rubbed his arm and murmured to him that everything would be fine. He reached around to hug her and put his head on her ample chest. She kissed the top of his head, reassuring him. After a quiet few minutes she told him we would always be here for him. He lifted his head to look at her and kissed her softly on the lips, they both of them breaking it off a few beats longer than a normal peck then continued to look at one another. Saying nothing they sat up and apart. I noticed a pitch in his trousers area, being close to her large tits had obviously worked its magic on him. I didn't know if it was the drink but she looked affected too, nipples showing, headlights blazing.

After another few more drinks, the subject changed onto less delicate things and his taxi came for him. We both gave him a big hug and he kissed Angie again, this time a more formal goodbye. We promised to keep in touch about his birthday arrangements.

We were both slightly drunk and quiet as we tidied up then headed for bed. Angie seemed a bit distracted and I asked her what was bothering her. She admitted, "Mark is such a lovely boy, I can't believe no-one has been lucky enough to be with him."

I said quietly to her, "You know he's a virgin?"

She replied, "I suspected it but thought he would have found a way by now, he's a clever lad."

I replied, "It's hard unless you get someone to show you the ropes early on, otherwise it can pass you by as more people get experienced in what they like." I turned over to rub her side working my way down to her legs, I said softly, "It seems like you've left a big gap in his education, maybe you need to help fill it," her eyes widened but I kept going before she replied, "You see the way he looks at you and it's not in a motherly way."

She reached for my cock which was solid, she said, "I don't know, but he is hurting and I don't want him damaged further by some stranger who doesn't care." Stroking my cock now she whispered, "I saw you looking at us on the couch, I think you'd be into it."

I kissed her and replied, "He was pitching some tent when you too were cuddling, and that's a useful sized thing that is going to waste."

She moaned as I cupped her tit and started to thumb the nipple, which had been hard since dinnertime. "You couldn't see but he was touching my tits whilst I held him," looking me in the eyes, "I liked it," she admitted.

I started rubbing her clit and she kept stroking me, a bit firmer now. She was moaning gently and I whispered, "Would you like him to do it again?"

She just moaned, "Hmmm..," and gripped me a little tighter. I shifted and moved on top of her, slipping my cock into her. She was as wet as I could remember. All this had obviously had an effect on her.

I whispered to her, "Pretend I'm Mark."

She groaned and replied, "Oh Mark, fuck me honey." I kept stroking in and out her, feeling her clench around my cock and her hip movements matching mine, I leaned in to kiss her passionately, our tongues dancing then moved to kiss her neck.

I whispered in her ear, "Angie I love you. My first time is wonderful." That seemed to set her off and she tightened and came, this triggered mine and I told her, "Going to cum soon."

She urged, "Cum in me honey, make me your woman." I roared as I filled her with my spunk.

After we had calmed down, she looked a little but sheepish and I said to her, "I guess I'm a man now." It broke the tension and we both laughed and held each other as we drifted off.

Nothing was said again for a few days until our next lovemaking session which followed the same pattern, both of us a bit more sober but still into it. Afterwards I said to her, "Have you been thinking about Mark baby?"

She replied, "I have honey, I'd really like to help him but I don't want to ruin any of our relationships. He's been so damaged in the past and we've never done anything like this."

I took her hand and assured her, "We all love each other. Nothing is going to change that."

She replied, "I've got to call him next week, I'll make up my mind then."

The day of the video call I asked her how she felt about calling him. She said, "A bit nervous and I don't know why."

I said, "It's been a couple of weeks, he will be exactly the same. Are you making plans for his party?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, we are going to pick a menu and plan how to prepare it."

I replied, "Let me know if you need anything for me," and left them too it. After about an hour she reappeared. "How did it go?" I asked.

Smiling she replied, "Great, we are all set for next weekend. He is really excited about his birthday dinner having a sleepover."

I put my arms around her and quietly asked her, "Are you?"

She rubbed my chest and kissed me, "Yes baby I am."

I followed up with, "And?"

She smiled a naughty smile, "I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to help him." I kissed her deeply and took her to bed.

The day before his birthday we were shopping in the supermarket, gathering all the ingredients that they needed for the meal. As we were going up the Pharmacy aisle I stopped her at the sexual health section. "You should really get some of those," I said nodding at the condoms. She looked a little shocked, this would make it real. She picked some up and looked at the packets, examining them then finally selecting a few different types and size and put them in the trolley. I secretly smiled and said nothing as we continued round.

We went to some clothes stores and I helped her pick a couple of outfits that she was going to wear for our night, including some 'safe' lingerie and a couple of more risqué items. She tried a few things on and looked fantastic in everything. When we returned, we had a quiet meal and watched a movie. Unspoken we retired to bed, gently kissing and holding each other instead of making love before going to sleep.

The next morning Angie was up early, in a particular sunny mood. I had booked her into the spa at one of our local upmarket hotels for most of the day, rightfully deserving the full deal. She was getting massage treatments, nails, waxing plus hair and makeup. When she returned she looked a million bucks. "What until you see what I've done," she teased. I looked at her as she started to pull down her jeans and knickers. Angie keeps a full natural bush, only shaving it for bathing suits. She had had her pussy lips fully waxed and the top tringle squared off at the sides. It still looked a bit red and I dropped to my knees for a closer look. I leant in and could smell her arousal. My tongue immediately went to her clit, working it. She moaned and dropped slightly, opening her legs. Pushing in I ran my tongue along her lips and stuck a finger into her pussy. As she was starting to get revved up I stopped and stood up. She looked a little disappointed, giving me a puzzled look.

"Just saving you for later," I said and her smile returned.

We kept busy for a while then got changed into different clothes for the evening. She had stuck with casual clothes for meal prep and planned to get changed when everything was ready. I asked her, "Can I set out a couple of outfits for you to pick when you get changed?" She looked at me quizzically and I followed, "You can decide on which one to put on depending on how you think the evening is going." She just raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

Mark arrived right on time and I opened the door to greet him, giving him a big hug. "Happy Birthday dude," I welcomed him with. He thanked me and stepped in. Angie crossed over and put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for kiss which he returned, a bit longer than last time.

She broke away and said softly to him, "Happy Birthday honey" then pecked him on the cheek and returned to the kitchen. He had his overnight bag which I took from him and asked him how he was,

"Pretty good, much better for spending a bit more time you guys." I regarded him as he stood next to me in his slacks, shirt and shoes. He had made an effort and was indeed a handsome young man. Polite, built, innocent. I couldn't wait to see if he would get it together with my wife.

I dropped the bag into his room and returned to find Angie and him laughing and fussing over the cooking. They looked totally at ease, sharing gentle touches and looks. Watching them removed any doubts I had and I returned back to our bedroom. I hung up a flower patterned below knee sundress that was one of Angie's favourites and put a set of her nice black underwear that she wears on special occasions with me. The other outfit I hung up was a dark blue dress that had a scoop neck and finished above the knee. Finding the shopping bag from yesterday, I laid out a sheer black bra, sheer thong and matching thigh high stockings to complete the look. I'd let her pick the shoes.

We spent the next couple of hours drinking and chatting while the cooking and preparing of the food was underway, easing into the evening with a pleasant buzz. Angie declared that everything was almost ready and was going to get changed. I watched his eyes following her as she left, her looking back to smile at him before disappearing. Relaxed, I turned to him and said, "Mark, we were really sorry about upsetting you the last time, we both felt terrible about it."

He smiled and said, "Angie already said sorry last week, but that's all in the past, no harm done."

Picking the moment I said to him, "You know Angie and I both love and care for you?" He just nodded and I asked him, "I know it's a bit personal but I got the impression last time that you are still haven't been with a woman."

He looked a little crestfallen and quietly replied, "Yes Dave."

I put my arm around his shoulder and said to him, "How would you like it if Angie fixed that for you?"

He looked shocked and replied, "Are you teasing me again?"

I looked him straight in the eye, "No joking, we would love to help you out and show you the ropes."

He then looked strangely to me, "I uh, don't like guys..."

I quickly countered, "No, not with me. I'll just be Angie's assistant, if needed."

He thought about it and answered, "I would love that, but how..?"

I said, "Just go with the evening mate and let's see what happens. Only thing you have to remember is that she is my wife and is special, treat her accordingly." He regarded me and started to get flustered again, I stopped him, "First top tip mate, you don't ever rush things. Go with the flow, it either happens or it doesn't."

He gave me a big hug and said, "Thanks Dave."

Just then Angie returned to take out breath away. She had changed into the blue outfit. As she walked over to us we watched as her tits swayed in the scooped neck, showing a delicious amount of cleavage. I could hear the click of the heels and the swish of her nylons. The look in her eyes made me want to fuck her right there. She kissed both of us softly, me then Mark. I said, "You look absolutely beautiful dear."

She smiled and looked at Mark who nodded. She rubbed his side then put her arm around him saying, "What have you two been up to while I was gone."

I cheekily replied, "Oh, just talking about you." She pouted and we all had a laugh at that.

We settled into a meal and after cake then more drinks we retired to the lounge, sitting in the same positions on the sofas as last time. We had some talk about plans for the coming year, our hopes then I got up to put on some music. A couple of songs in, a slow one came on that was one of Angie's favourites and she stood up then held out a hand to Mark who accepted it. They moved over to an area that had a bit more space and she put her arms around his neck then, following her guidance, he put his arms around her back. They swayed to the rhythm, him looking a little awkward as this was all new to him. I could see her talking quietly to him, reassuring him and he soon relaxed into it.

She pulled him into her and moved his hands down to the top of her ass then she looked up slightly at him. As some brief words she leaned in and kissed him again, this time with an obvious passion lacking previously. As they moved to the music, their tongues danced as they continued to kiss and sway. I saw his hands moved down slightly to start grabbing her ass, obviously too hard as she broke the kiss, laughed and said something to him then continued the embrace. His actions became a lot more sensual and gentle, learning. The song stopped and they came back to sit, Mark obviously embarrassed by the arrival of a sold hard on. Another tune came on and I got the same treatment as him, Mark turning round slightly to watch us. We returned and I said, "How about we get changed into our comfy clothes so we can properly relax." They both nodded and we all headed upstairs.

12