All Comments on 'Wife Mentors Virgin'

by GeordieHubby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very nicely done. Flawless writing skills, a simple but believable storyline and sensitive graphics. I wouldn't normally read a story by someone who didn't score any followers after their first effort. But I did and it was a pleasant surprise. Keep up the good work.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Ohhh, now I see it. Your first two stories were both on the same day which is why no followers. I am an early bird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not into wife sharing but you did write this well. I guess I can see how, if a guy is into watching and wife sharing, this conversation could take place. And THANK YOU for mentioning the birth control pills! I was thinking what a horrible woman she was if she was serious about getting pregnant as that was in no way part of the arrangement. Then I saw she was just going along with the young guy for arousal.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!!! Congratulations!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Interesting read and well done.

raven78raven78almost 3 years ago

Amazing!!! Would be nice to see follow up where he does succeed and actually gets her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant! 5 stars! You managed to be loving and dirty, really mucky and yet still so sensual. Not an easy balance but you nailed it (so to speak).

VERY much looking forward to reading more (I might wait and get my breath back first... )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story, I had my first bareback creampie sex since 2002 yesterday and I think I'm in love with her. Except that she's a professional prostitute. I'd love to convince her to be with me for as long as fate would allow us to stay in touch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow! Loved the last part when she fucked that boy without a condom. I keep pushing my wife to have another mans cock inside her and enjoy the feeling of someone other than me fucking her and filling her with his cum. It’s so fucking erotic and breathtaking. She keeps asking me that if she was to do it, how would I feel if she liked it so much that she didn’t want to stop doing it? I told her that would be fine with me as long as she knows that she’s my wife. She seems to think about it, but the opportunity hasn’t presented itself yet. Anyone out there game to help me out and plan this for my wife?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a really great story. You should really write more. You have a wonderful talent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous