Wife Mentors Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed into an old sweatshirt and grey jogging pants, no underwear. Angie was deciding what to wear and I came up behind her and cupped her tits, "What about your little black see though number?"

She murmured and answered, "I'd have to keep my underwear on or our guest will be able to see everything."

I whispered to her, "That's perfect. He needs to learn how to get you out of it." She groaned a little and let go of massaging her nipples and went back downstairs. When I got there Mark had already returned, he was dressed similar to me. He was sitting upright looking a little nervous. "Relax," I said to him, "She'll be down soon." He was still covering his crouch area but I could see he was still excited.

I dimmed the lighting and turned down the music then grabbed more drinks. Angie appeared and I handed her a glass. When Mark saw her his eyes went out on stalks. She had put on the black teddie styled nightie, transparent, which allowed you to see her sheer bra and thong. You could clearly see her erect nipples and dark bush. She had also kept on her stockings, but was now shoeless. "Hello boys," she greeted us with. I handed Mark a drink as she sat down and he cradled it like a new born, excited but terrified.

She put her arm around him and kissed him on the cheek, rubbing his thigh with her other hand. She said to him, "I think it's about time we taught you about being with a woman."

He gulped then half stammered back suddenly all shy, "I dunno Angie, I don't want to make a mistake and you hate me."

She softened her voice, quietly reassuring him, "I'll teach you." I settled back to watch the show, the two of them ignoring me now.

They began kissing again and she stopped occasionally to give him pointers, showing him the right pressure, where to kiss her on the neck and told him to play with her hair. After a bit his hand moved to her tit and started to grab it a bit too roughly. "You're not making bread," she playfully chided him and rubbed his chest until her matched her action. She kept rubbing his chest slowly working her way down. She began by gently running her hand over his covered cock and balls then moved to grab it through the materials, giving him slow but firm strokes. He moaned and froze but she encouraged him to keep going with her tits. She said to him, "Help me take this off," referring to her nightie, he untied the bow at the back and she lifted up her arms to allow him to lift it off. Her bra clipped at the front and she showed him how the clasp worked and he quickly released his first pair of big, beautiful tits that were his to behold.

She told him to take off his top and he did, revealing a more muscular torso that I would have guessed. She wrapped his strong arms around her, revelling in the skin to skin contact as they continued kissing. She stopped a while later to gently instruct him, "Kiss my tits honey, suck my nipples." She knelt up on the couch and fed him one, "Gentle," she said quietly, "Try not to use your teeth, kiss and nibble them, tongue around them." He was a quick learner as he soon switched to the other side, her rewarding him with a, "That's great honey. I love you sucking my tits."

She sat back down and told him to stand up. He rose and I could see a couple of damp spots on the front of the impressive looking bulge that had grown in the front of his pants. She moved to be in front of him and I slightly shifted to the side, knowing what was going to happen next. She smiled and they kept eye contact as she pulled down his trousers, releasing his cock. It was fully erect and looked to be slightly fully and longer than mine, she was going to be in for a treat. He stepped out of his trousers and kicked them away, she grabbed the base of his shaft and looked up, saying to him, "You have a wonderful cock, so big and hard for me." He was too shell-shocked to answer and she began to stroke it, lighter then with firmer strokes. He started to groan and buckle a little and she slowed down to a stop again.

I slipped off my top and trousers and mimicked her actions. She looked over at me and smiled conspiratorially then returned her attention to him. He glanced at me, a little nervously and I nodded him back to her. They regained eye contact and she said to him, "I'd love to suck your beautiful cock, would you like that?"

He shakily replied, "Please. Suck it for me." She stroked it a little more then started to kiss the head of his cock, running her tongue around the head, dancing to his getting moaning. I could see his knees dip as she enveloped the head and began to pull it into her mouth, sucking. He certainly wouldn't be forgetting his first blow job. She continued slurping and stroking, reaching to massage his full ball sack with the other hand. He soon was showing the familiar signs and this time she didn't stop.

He cried out to her, "Angie! I'm sorry, I'm cumming!" I watched as he flexed his hips as he pumped his cum into her mouth, Angie patiently working his cum out of him, quickly swallowed his load as he was coming down from his orgasm.

She looked at him and said, "Don't ever apologise for giving a girl a delicious treat like that." He relaxed, giggling with her as they sat back down.

She held him saying gently, "You did great honey."

He replied, "That was amazing, it felt so different to using my hand." She looked at me, sitting watching them naked with a rock hard cock.

I said to them, "That was pretty mind blowing, I might have learned a bit myself," keeping the mood light.

Like Mark, I wondered what was going to happen next and Angie cleared that up with, "Let's go up to our bedroom," and stood up. We followed her swaying ass up the stairs, a beautiful topless woman trailed by two horny naked men.

She sat down in the middle of the our bed and had us sit at either side at the bottom. She opened her legs slightly and rubbed her legs from the inside of her thighs to her knees the said to Mark, "Honey, do like my stockings?"

He looked her up and down and said, "They make you look so fucking sexy," and reached out a hand to touch her foot, caressing it.

"So you want me to keep them on then?" She asked and he simply nodded his head. She opened her legs even wider and moved her hand to her pussy, rubbing the outside of her knickers. You could clearly see her bush and the damp in the crotch piece that covered her lips.

She asked him softly, "Do you want to see my pussy?"

He nodded again and she told him to take her knickers off. He knelt in front of her, his hard on back, and gripped both slides and pulled them down over her hips, her moving to help him. He held them in one hand like a trophy and sat back. She used both hands to open her lips showing her wet hole, a tiny trickle running out of it. She rubbed her clit moving down her slit to her hole, inserting a finger halfway in, playing with herself for us but more for him. She explained what the different parts were said, "You need to be extra careful down here, it's a fine line between fun and pain," Rather than letting him loose on her pussy she surprised me next by saying, "Dave, make yourself useful and show our guest how to eat a pussy properly," then to him, "Watch closely honey, you're next."

I didn't need a second invitation. I took my place in between her legs and start to lick around her wet pussy lips, moist hole then up to her clit. Using gentle licks I alternated between using the flat of my tongue and nibbling her clit. I inserted one finger and massaged around her hole while I continued licking, then another and curled them upward to start massaging the roof of her canal. She moaned and gave encouragement to me, half broken instructions to him as to what was happening. I didn't know how close he was to us, but I knew he was watching everything. She tensed up and started to shake slightly "Baby, that's it I'm cumming!" She cried and released. When the tension subsided, I wiped my face on my arm and scooted up for a quick but passionate kiss. I sat and resumed my spot, ready to observe again.

She gave him a naughty smile and waved him up with a finger then pointed to her pussy as the goal. He lay down in front of her resting slightly on her elbows the leant in kissed his first pussy. He was a quick learner and copied the way I had worked around her pussy, a bit more tentatively than me and she had to gently urged him, "Good honey. Little harder, little faster." He picked up his action becoming a little firmer, inserting one then two fingers and she had seen enough, closed her eyes and laid her head back. As he worked with a bit more urgently, she reached down and played with his hair then gripped his head as her legs began to shake. She cried out for him, "Baby, yes. So close..," and tensed up, cumming again. He slid up beside her, kissing and sucking gently on her nipples before kissing her again, their tongues darting in and out.

She held him then gently ushered him back to his original position opposite me. She reached under the pillow and pulled out a 10 packet of Real Feel Condoms, showing him then tossed them to me. She said to him, "Your safety always comes first, then your partners. You need to use these to keep yourself safe from getting sick or worse, getting a girl pregnant." He listened attentively as she continued, "You should always put your own one on as us girls have sharp nails that can easily rip or damage them. If that happens, put another one on. Don't risk it unless you want to give a girl a baby," then, "It'll be easier if Dave shows you first." I opened the packet and gave him one, which he looked at, then took another. I opened it then showed him unrolling it over my fingers, the way the teat went then grabbed another. He watched as I gripped my cock and popped it over the head before using two hands to slide it to the base. I stood up to show him the desired result. He opened his and we watched as he made an attempt to put one on, leaving too much at the top making it ill fitting.

He tried again and nailed it declaring, "Easy!" Seemingly pleased with himself. She had us both stand up showing our covered cocks, him filling his a bit more that mine. It looked a weapon. She gave us a little round of applause and pointed at him.

"It's time honey, come here," she beckoned him forward and she widened her legs to give him space as he lay on top of her. They shared a surprisingly tender kiss and she asked him if was ready and he nodded.

She shuffled him about so he holding himself up and reached down to grab his solid cock, guiding it towards his first fuck, my wife. Both of them groaned as he slid in and he stopped just over halfway in. Her eyes blazed as she urged him, "Fuck me Mark, make me your woman." He started off with tentatively little half thrusts, obviously new to the sensation but was soon stroking full in and out of her in full lengths. Her breathing became more ragged as she implored him on, "So deep baby! Fuck me with your big beautiful cock," then, "That's it honey, going to make me cum again. Almost there." I could see her clenching as she squeezed on his solid cock, her hardest cum of the evening, so far.

He roared and shouted, "Cumming now Angie!"

She cried, "I want it, give it to me," as he released his first load into a woman, a man now.

He rolled off and lay beside her, both of them breathing heavily. He calmed down abit said, "That was amazing. I'll never forget this, thank you."

She rubbed his chest and replied, "You did great honey, no complaints from me."

I started rubbing her foot and she looked over to see my still aroused state, condom on at the ready. "Uh oh," she laughed then shuffled down to kiss me. As I rubbed her tits, she worked my cock, the condom actually helping to dull down the sensation. She whispered, "I'm so fucking horny baby, do you want to fuck your naughty wife?"

I whispered back, "Turn round and get on your knees." She gave a tiny naughty smile as she spun round and lay down with her tits squashed into the bed, ass high in the air. Mark watched at I slipped my cock into my wife and grabbed her hips to begin thrusting into her. She felt a little looser but I put that down the excitement of the evening and I soon felt her clench and tighten, matching my thrusts. I lasted a few minutes before I bellowed and filled the condom, letting everyone know what had just happened.

I pulled out and Mark watched as I carefully slid the full condom off and tied the end, he did the same and I took them to the waste bin, returning with a wipe for him. Angie was in the same position and had turned her head round to idly chat with him. The view of her open pussy had him solid again and I tossed him another condom. He put it on and knelt up ready to fuck her again. She cautioned him, "Careful with the other hole honey, it doesn't go in there." He grabbed his shaft and pushed into her, hitting home at the first stroke. He lasted longer this time, Angie raising herself up so he could play with her swinging tits and she could work her clit. She was soon cumming again but this time he didn't stop and powered through her orgasm which stretched it out for her and I could see her change at least two shades of red.

Finally he half asked her, "Angie?"

She panted, "Yes honey, fill it up." He grunted and let out his third load of the evening.

She helped him clean up then kissed and cuddled him, finishing the lesson. The horniness dialled down, there was a slight awkwardness and I announced I was heading for the shower. When I returned Mark was gone and Angie had taken off her stockings and lay nude of the bed. "That was something else, what a fucking he gave me. I'm knackered," she laughed then a little seriously, "Thanks honey for letting me take care of him, I feel so much better now."

I said to her, "You were amazing dear, a fucking goddess. I loved everything about it and getting my share was a bonus."

She winked, "You earned it." She got up and had a shower then returned and lay in bed holding each other. The night must have caught up on us as we drifted off quite quickly.

I awoke a time later, Angie not beside me. I heard a toilet flushing then the sound of quiet voices. I crept up and had a look down the hall. She was naked looking round the doorframe talking to Mark in what looked like a friendly, in passing conversation. I couldn't make out the chat but I watched as she opened the door to obviously show him her state of undress. She stepped back and the conversation continued, looking a bit more laced with sexual tension. After a few exchanges she waited and glanced over to my unseen position, then entered his room out of my view.

I paused until I heard the quiet voices again and used that as cover to approach the room. The street lamp outside the room gave just enough light through the thin curtain to clearly make them out. They were facing one another kissing, him touching her neck then fondling her tit and tweaking her nipple while she worked on tugging his stiff cock. "Didn't you get enough earlier?" She chastised him and he quietened her with a kiss.

"What about Dave?" He asked her quietly.

She whispered back, "He's sleeping. You know that he loves both of us and wants you to be happy. Everything goes back to normal tomorrow so let's just make tonight special." He turned and lay on his back and she moved down to take his cock into her mouth, it looked even bigger in the semi darkness. She licked all around the head running her tongue up and down the shaft, shallow swallowing him. I saw his hips starting to twitch and she slowed him down, sitting up to rub his chest while gently tugging him.

He said to her, "I really want to do it again but I don't have any condoms."

She asked him softly, "You naughty boy you want to fuck me bare?"

He quietly replied, "Yes," then pausing before, "I really want to give you a baby."

I almost had to stifle a quiet chuckle as I listened but thought that equating unprotected sex to pregnancy might actually serve him better in the long run. I was sure she would tune him in but instead she shocked me a little by softly replying, "I would love you to do that to me." I started to pull on my cock waiting for what would happen next.

She lay back down then turned and he instinctively got on top of her. She whispered, "Try and be quiet if you can, we don't want to wake him." I watched as they began kissing again, deeply this time, more animal. I saw her reach for his glistening cock and his hips shift as he pushed home into her, him stifling a gasp and her letting out a gentle sigh, no barrier between them this time. His movement settling into a gentle rhythm, the bed squeaking as he pumped his stiff cock in an out of my wife, her loving it giving him gentle encouragement ,"My beautiful boy, fuck me with that big cock," and, "A bit harder, that's it," then soon a low humming as she gently came again on his cock. He slowed down this time, savouring the extra sensations of her bare pussy clenching him but I guessed he wasn't far away either.

Quietly he said, "I'm going to cum soon."

She softly, urgently implored him, "Yes honey, cum in me, give me your baby." That almost set me off and definitely finished him, noisier that she would have hoped, he grunted and filled her with his load.

They lay for a moment and he moved off her to the side and I could see his glistening trail running out of her. He said to her, "I love you Angie."

She replied, "I love you too honey." I stepped back and left them to their post coital musing then returned to bed and waited. A short time later she returned, obviously not wanting to risk another round with him.

She slipped under the covers and I turned to touch her face then kiss her. "Not you too," she mischievously enquired. I moved on top and started to kiss her tits. "I knew you were there," she revealed.

"That was so fucking erotic," I said to her, "A baby eh? You better hope those pills you take every day work." She giggled as I worked my cock into her slick hole, using his cum as lubrication. I said, "Fucking hell, how much did he put in there." pumping now, eager to add more.

She urged me, "That's it baby, give me your hard cock."

As I stroked in and out of her she started to rub her clit, eager to cum again "Cum for me," I said to her and after more quick movements I felt her tighten on my shaft and release slowly, expelling a long breath, her orgasm passing. I lasted a little longer then released my spunk into her to join with his. I stayed inside until I softened and slid out, the held her and kissed her, "You are an amazing woman, I love you dear."

She kissed me back and replied, "You are the best husband ever, love you honey."

By the time I got ready in the morning the other two were dressed and chatting in the lounge. As we ate breakfast I broke the ice by asking him, "Did you enjoy your birthday?"

He smiled and replied, "Best day ever, cannot thank you guys enough."

Angie saying, "Just remember what we taught you and stay safe. Hopefully you'll make a lucky girl's pussy as sore as mine is now." Laughing with us as we looked forward to a new day.

12