All Comments on 'Wife Needs More Pt. 01'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
X

Obviously a GREAT chapter one...can't wait

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

Absolutely one of the hottest and most erotic stories on this site... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Very nice start to your own saga, ignore the usual bite-back from the dickless `anonymouses', they always post negatively, `oh how dare she/they, he's not a real man' like they are supposed to be, choke, choke. I always query why, if such stories upset them so much, just why they always bother to read them. As a an independent woman in her early 40s, I always look at other women and any man as a potential fuck partner and my strike rate is pretty good. If I was to marry again, I would be quite open about the fact and that I was not going to change. So good luck to our newly curious lady, I hope she finds plenty of well-hung men and that she enjoys them as well. If her husbands gets off by being a voyeur or enjoys `sloppy seconds', good luck to them.

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 4 years ago
Very Hot

Nice build up. Ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written..

Nice run up to the subject. Good dialogue and logical progression of the characters. But I do not think ALL wives want to stray any more than I think ALL Husbands want to stray. Don't project your attitudes on everyone else.

However, I can't really say I liked the story. Read it, appreciate the effort, but the cuckold/wimp scenario never was one I found appealing. Sharing a wife/spouse - OK. Just watching or letting them have sex with others - nah!

3*

joinusjoinusalmost 4 years ago
Can’t Wait!

Husband and I enjoyed your story. We have similar fun times and have been having lifestyle fun for many years. Hope your next chapter is out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"All wives want to fuck other guys."

Well, except maybe for the wives who are men? Or the wives who are Lesbians? Isn't the opening statement a bit prejudiced, and simple minded? Maybe just a little bit ignorant?

Like saying, everyone wishes they could rob a bank, as long as they could get away with it. Which means everyone is a thief, just waiting for the right opportunity to get away with it.

You are welcome to your opinion of humanity, including all those who are wives. But if you want your writing to be taken seriously then you might want to base your stories on more reasoned and accepted premises. I think for your story to work you just need one wife who wants to fuck other men.

Misery loves company, but most people, including most wives, will let your stereotypes fuck up their lives all by themselves.

Thanks for the effort. I hope all wives really enjoyed reading it. Don't let the comments and the ranking dissuade you from your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

We do the same, and my husband watches me fuck another men every few months. We crave the excitement. Yes, most women I know think often about enjoying a strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Very nice story. I like how you let the readers picture her in our own way. Also I liked the slow build up between the real and the fantasy the husband was feeling. We all know more is coming and real people who visit this site to read sex stories are looking forward to at least 2 to 3 more chapters. Lastly pay no attention to the knuckle dragging limp dicks like that 26thNC dude, the only stories he likes are the ones where the husband is like superman and figures out his wife's deceitful ways and burns her and the other guy ten different ways. Keep going 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
written well

I liked the writing but the topic is not one of my favorites so I don't knock the score just because of my not looking the topic. I mean I didn't have to read it and you had the tags correct.

I think some folks are hard on the wife when all she wanted was to master bate together. It was hubby's idea to introduce the fantasy of the other guy doing her. When in chapter 2 they introduce another guy with the bigger dick why wouldn't she? She loves her husband and if that makes him happy and she gets off on it she is being a "good wife". Of course not all women would and some wives would be pissed that their husband wants to share and make them out to be a slut. But this is a fantasy sex story site. No STD's, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Porn - the Gateway to Infidelity!

My wife and I loved this realistic, well-written and highly erotic story. It was thoughtfully and evenly paced, as this couple began to explore porn together and both their reactions to it, and also to each other. You let us into their personal world, and it rang true; thanks.

When he confessed that he imagined his wife getting fucked by the actor in the video, that blew the lid off their tentativeness and they really started to communicate. She reciprocated by admitting she was also imagining that she was being fucked by the big cocked actor. They skillfully addressed that 800-lb. gorilla and we can’t wait to see where this story line will lead.

We know that when we, as a couple, got to that level of communication it wasn’t long until my wife was able to tell me that she needed more! With tears in her eyes she finally told me, “And, honey, I mean more - a lot more!” That was the moment our journey began, and we appreciated how well you handled these types of communication difficulties.

Now, on to your provocative lead in sentence of “All wives want to fuck other guys.” My wife giggled and said, "Well, duh!" She has told me that when she and her female friends are enjoying a glass of wine together, they share everything about their sex lives including their fantasies of being fucked by other men! And, she said, “Even though we are all faithful wives, we all want to fuck other guys!” Finally to make her point, she said, “Any woman has ever ridden a Harley or a horse, knows she would enjoy a powerful, quivering, monster between her legs!”

In our subdivision, the women are mostly, attractive suburban wives/mothers in their late 20’s and early 30’s. They are close to trophy quality; their grooming and dress are impeccable, and they always get hit on by other men. They agree with YOUR statement of, “We are navigating our course atop this ocean of extramarital lust whether we know it or not.” My wife says, “We wives are riding this ‘ocean of extramarital lust’ every day, because men are always trying to get into our panties, and we wish we could let them! Most of my girlfriends and I get hit on by four or five different guys every day!”

As my wife and I started exploring porn, I would always let her select the videos. Invariably, she chose videos where a formerly faithful wife was getting big cocks from other men. It was her way of shyly telling me, that all wives want to fuck other men. I quickly noticed that and told her, “I love your choice of videos. And, I’m so glad we can enjoy them together.”

About a year later, we both knew that I was not meeting her needs with my 4-inch dicklet. So, I told her to take on lovers. The only restriction was, “that they are safe and that you don’t douche after you fuck them!” She got a look of lust in her eyes as I said, “When I come home from work, I want your pussy nice and stretched out; plus, very 'slick' inside. And, I mean 'slimy slick!'" Now, we just masturbate together to the videos that she has made while spreading her legs for other men!

Great story, we look forward to some sequels! She repeats, “Duh, ‘All wives want to fuck other guys', we women always want more and more of everything!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More is Better

My wife recently had an affair with a lawyer that we retained. He sent her a few suggestive, flirty texts and I inadvertently stumbled upon them. I encouraged her to text back and over the next few months we had the most amazing sex of our entire married lives. He was a very muscular guy that turned her on sexually and really lit her fire. My beautiful wife met him a few times at his office and tells me that they never actually had intercourse, but I find that hard to believe considering how turned on she was by him. I Know that they kissed and fondled each other every time they were together, but that's all I can get her to admit to, it truly turns me on to imagine how they looked together, I wish she was still interested in fooling around like that but unfortunately she isn't. She professes that she isn't interested in exploring anymore, we will see what the future holds for us, keep up the good writing and storytelling.

SiriussixnineSiriussixninealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to my readers and fellow tribe members

I want to extend my gratitude to all those of you who took the time to send me thoughtful feedback to my story, especially those who shared some of your own experiences. I want to specifically thank and address the author of "Porn - the Gateway..." for your comments. I always enjoy hearing about the experiences of other couples who have ventured into wife-sharing, as it is a tribe that is endlessly diverse (and I welcome any and all communications from those of you willing to share your true experiences by message or comments on my stories). I am a little jealous of those husbands who are able to make the consequential decision to allow their wives to fuck other men with as much grace as you seem to have managed. It is not always so. As I said, our tribe is diverse, and if I continue this slightly fictionalised account of my own story, you are likely to find that the behaviour of  "Jake and Laura" is determined in part by other sexual drives (aka "kinks") that you and your partner may or may not be subject to yourselves. I hope that you and my other readers, all of whom I am grateful for, will continue to enjoy my story even while it diverges from your own.

I probably should not bother to respond to the author of the "Are you saying" comment, since it's clear from the question contained his first sentence that he has not read even my first paragraph closely enough to see that it answers his/her question (Q: Are you saying that all men want to fuck other woman also? A: Yes). However, I am astonished by his snidely sarcastic suggestion that "maybe we should all be like animals". Dear author, I am sorry that the education system in your part of the world is such that an author of erotic stories needs to break this news to you, but there it is: we ARE animals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
can't wait for part 2

Great story, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 soon?!

Cant wait!!

kiteareskitearesalmost 4 years ago

beulahthebrit made me laugh berating the nonys for posting as nonys while not bothering to log in... beulah, that's exactly why I post as a nony sometimes, I just can't be arsed to log in, I like to think my comments are much the same.

Why read these stories, if you are not into the subject? For me it is because sometimes you come across stories like this. Of all the subjects, this one if at the top for being a goldmine for exploring human emotions, dealing with hopes and fears, the ecstasy and the agony of relationships. This one seems to be headed in that direction, rather than just a wimp folding to a slut wife or a big cock, this already is digging into Jake's psyche.

The comment by Laura was a very sensible thing, it's only fantasy and that could have rounded off the story, that there is a part 2 does not bode well for Jake and his nerves.

Perhaps you could have expanded on your opening, all woman fantasise, just as all men do... well nearly all. Many, like men, will possibly fantasise about people other than their partner, be it the office junior, the neighbour they have seen mowing the lawn or Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie. From my experience I honestly believe that my parents are 2 that fall outside of this and did all their lives... but then they may well have been very good at bullshitting me.

Not into cuck stories but very much into stories that delve into emotions and feelings, for me, a very good 1st entry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Possibilities, indeed! Inevitabilities, I suspect.

A strong debut and the author is not reticent about defending his turf from the trolls. There's a certain verisimilitude about the writing that makes me think the author is writing from real life experience. Wifey is letting out her wildness and she's not going to go back to 'normal' after that hot fantasy session. I suspect she'll want much, much more and she will insist upon it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Oh my fuck!"

Yeah, exactly.

Your writing is excellent.

Their mix of desire on the one hand and, on the other, fear (Jake) and insecurity (Laura) is powerfully evoked.

If there were 6 stars to give, I'd give them.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Really really good, with a terrific build-up that would have anyone on edge. It was almost as good as being involved and I with I expect many others have been through their own moments in deciding to arrange a future "Wife Sharing" experience. There is no way this will stop without fulfilling the desire to repeat the act with a real hung stud. I await the sequel with interest, I just wish it would be labeled as a true story that would lift the author to another level. 5*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
I don't get it, but it's HOT!

I get the erotic feelings one might get imagining his wife being taken by another man. I don't get how he can do it. I know what she would get out of it, but what does he get out of it? To me the negatives far outweigh the positives. I can only see the failure of the relationship in the end. Even saying that the fantasy is hot and this story is just as hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HIDDEN FANTASIES!

WELL WRITTEN STORY, HITS ALL THE FANTASIES I'VE HAD WHEN I LOOK AT MY HOT WIFE. HAD MY COCK JUMPING!!!

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago
Great story. Wanting the next chapter

So much like the fantasies my wife and I have. It was hard to admit it at first, but when she shared that she had the same it was hot like this.

Such a hot story. And you are right. All wives want more cock. All.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Believe it

I found out about my own wife's illicit desires by getting her pretty close to blind drunk on night. We were in a topless bar, she actually got up on stage and danced with the other girls, but only took off her top.

The law at the time was G-string but topless was OK. I was two months later when we went back, she danced again. Then the bartender told us we could stay after hours if she wanted to do a real show. So we did, she did, she had her legs open, they were fingering her, then one of them climbed up there and got on top of her. Amazing show, now we find someone for her a couple of times a year. Just once we brought home two young guys, that time last until morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hubby's fantasy

Yes I'm sure it is, me going with another guy, he's hinted a few times,

I loved reading this and surely gave me more than one or two thoughts of would I, wouldn't I.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

Love the set-up! Opens up the communication.

The non-judgy banter is excellent.

Can't wait to read Chapter 2.

Why is this not a "Hot" story yet? Definitely 5-stars.

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

Me and my wife has discussed during our love nights. She said she wants to know how other man can do to her. It was just fantasy talk.

I even told her to imagine one of my friend who was rather strong. Once he came our house. After tea I said I have to go for a pending visit of a client. And my wife wanted to go for marketing. My friend Parag said he is going that side so he can drop her. Problem solved.

They went and I proceeded. I called my client and he said he was in the area of same market. So I had to change my direction. After my meeting I was coming back and I saw my wife and Parag on bike returning from market. I was about to call her but the sight stopped me. She was sitting behind him as if his lover.

I followed them and saw they stopped at a park. I thought they might purchase bhel. They did but before went inside the park. Initially holding hands and later he holding her by waist. True lovers.

After a walk he sat on bench and pulled her. She fell in his lap. In the dark evening they kissed long. I was hard watching them. Thought came to my mind that this was not their first time. Because she had told me earlier that she met him on way back from her duty and had dropped her home.

I decided to give her space. Once she has to visit her parents who were residing in another town. Overnight journey. Last moment I had to cancel and she had to go. I requested Parag to accompany her. I saw glow in her eyes. Nipples stiffened. They went and while coming back stayed in a hotel for one night.

I didn't said anything but upon her return she was very loving. More sexy.

I said sexy because I noticed few love bites and hickey on her boobs and thighs plus she has trimmed her bush.

This was made happen another 5-6 times. More love bites, more juic

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

5 stars from me. I found this to be very well-written and extremely erotic. It reminded me of the pillow talk I was finally able to convince my wife (ex) to share with me while we were making love. At one point while talking she realized that I got hot when she mentioned other men, and I could hear as slight sadness in her voice when she asked if I wanted to share her. Unfortunately, I was buried to the hilt inside her when she asked, and she felt my cock immediately jump and swell inside her. Suddenly, her pussy squeezed my dick, and I realized she was getting hot thinking of other men fucking her while I watched. When I mentioned my dad having a beer can-sized cock, she got very wet, and I enjoyed pounding her pussy for many nights after that, all the while telling her how much I wanted to watch her fuck my dad. Those were good times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is really well written. Admittedly, this subject matter is a preference for me but this was miles above most of the stuff on this site. Or anywhere else for that matter. You manage to convey a very visual story without an over-abundance of words. In describing your wife you left it at, "She's fucking hot."

Leaving it up to the reader to envision their own particular version of hot. Then with a few sentences of conversation and your description of how she would look up from the food she was toying with, the story became irresistibly engaging. Very well done indeed. What sucks is that there are only two more pieces that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm.

Role playing and porn is fine if it works for you and this is well written, but where it goes next may be a problem. If it gets into cuck stuff I’m out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully descriptive, and well written.

Thanks for sharing.

Juzehq81Juzehq81almost 3 years ago

Awesome story!!!!!! 5 stars

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

Excellent telling of a familiar theme, with a nice blending of inner voice with the enthusiasm of the wife. Good imagery all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars, you tell a very good erotic story. Some will complain when it drifts toward a cuckold theme, but I like those, and the clues are obviously in the text. The characters are real and believable, but big man bits don't always equal big satisfaction, although guys with big hardware do seem to have more confidence, and that's always exciting.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story so far. Laura Seems to Love Her Husband and is Considerate of his Feelings while she is fantasizing about being fucked by some other guy. So far seems just like some innocent Fantasy Play to stimulate the imagination and Sexuality of Hubby. Hubby mean while seems to have a Strange Foreboding feeling about these feelings she's exposing him to. Story is wonderful, Very Realistic and True to how this situation would actually be played. Love the Characters and the realistic situation. Tho I've never have been able to get the wife to watch Porn with me. LOL

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series. It's so realistic and written with a style that pulls you into the character. I can feel every emotion as he and his wife explore taking it deeper, and deeper and deeper. The dialog, story-flow and action is some of the best I've read on Literotica. I feel like this author writes the way I wish I could write, moving the story along with believable events that move ever closer to cuckolding. So well done! Can't wait to read the entire series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read!! 5 stars all the way. I have to admit it turns me on thinking about my wife having sex with other guys. I think about it frequently while we are making love. I am going to have her read this to see if it might plant the seed. If I think her reaction is favorable, I will bring it up the next time we are having sex. Hopefully it will lead to her ultimately fulfilling my fantasy.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

wow,,written with such clarity! loved it, well paced,,,of course its only ch one,,,,but what i get from it is she is not happy with their sex life and someday in the near future she will fuck some other guy while hubby watches. lolol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He really needs to start planning for divorce; shift money, savings, income into new bank accounts in his name; prepare to cancel credit cards; retain a divorce lawyer, etc. etc.

We all know the drill.

The time to cut and run has actually arrived. His wife's mind is now infected and she can't get strange, giant cocks out of her mind, her consciousness, or control over her lust. She has already emotionally abandoned the marriage- there's very little left of that relationship.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

just read it again. We know where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jake is on the way out the door. Laura will get herself a man with a big cock who can satisfy her but won't share her with another man like Jake the sissy will. If you write it any other way, your lying to yourself.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 1 year ago

Finally an author who can balance the joy and the dread of being cuckolded. Can’t wait to read part 2!

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She said she loved me more than anything. I asked then why did you cheat. She said she just needed more. I gave her her freedom. I divorced her and got the children. She then changed her mind about needing more and asked forgiveness. We remarried with a prenuptial agreement. I do really love her and she loves me.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

No matter what is in your mind and what you would like to see happen, once let loose to another person - or two - you cannot control how their thoughts are going to create deviations. Deviations that might go far astray of what your desires had conjured up. “Be careful what you wish for”, is a completely operative statement..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, but it's neither "cheating wives" nor "voyeur husband" material. Please don't misuse tags.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really hot story

As my libido declined due to age and medical issues my wife was very supportive. I did finally help her choose a friend with benefits. There is no romance. He is hung a bit and he does help have great orgasms. She showers before she comes home and we enjoy lots of kissing and cuddling. Thanks again!

BuzzVogtBuzzVogt10 months ago

I loved it but it completely filled me with a feeling of anxiety and dread..

johnny1705johnny17059 months ago

Fantastic, erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you're on track for a great series or an epic failure

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

oops, the writing is on the wall,, he's a "cucky",, im done right here, not my style!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

While out with friends the normal bullshit was getting a little bit out of hands. It was ended up how most women wasn't actually satisfied with their sex life. Some of the women I actually knew had cheated on their husband's. Well 2 for sure I knew had and I had heard 2 had but I didn't actually have proof. With the dancing drinking and the talk when we got home Lisa my wife was all over me a lot more than normal. She was talking about a coworker that was supposed to be really good in bed and so on. We we were finished she hugged me and she fell asleep i didn't I layed awake for a long while. In the morning I woke up thinking about what she was saying. When she woke up I must have had a look that told her that something was wrong. She asked. I thought no time like the present. I told her everything I could remember about what she had said and what she had done. I also told her that I would not tolerate her being with another person and that if I ever hear of her being with another I would no longer be with her. She apologized and said that I would never have anything to worry about. So far I believe her. That happened over 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

in a long 50 yr marriage a wife is going to want another cock . that i assure you of one can ignore it but it is reality and some wives(lots of wives will sneak out to get it. Now you can be a asshole and a jagoff and punish her or love her and let her enjoy another cock so she does not have to cheat. Your wife will love you for being thoughtful and understanding. My wife loved it and made us a better couple and became closer as a result. A well fucked wife is far better than a miserable wife who has to sneak around. Big deal you are your wife's cuckold. At least she is happier and the marriage is better

CasyWoodsCasyWoods3 months ago

You've nailed it.!. WOW👌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enlightening

shadrachtshadracht15 days ago

Wrf does he get out of this? And if the answer is "making her happy", then why doesn't she care about making him happy? 1*

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeon10 days ago

Nicely written bit of erotica. Please don’t make it another cuck humiliation story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous