Wife Needs More Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake discovers he can't contain Laura's lust for other men.
18.4k words
4.43
119.3k
250

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, listen, Laura, I know there's probably no need for me to say this, but just so we're clear about things... I don't want things to get confused or misinterpreted. So, I should make it clear that when you ask me if you can do something... with somebody, or if you ask me while we are playing around if I want you to do something, and I say 'yes', that doesn't mean that I want you to do that thing for real. I'm sorry - I know that you know, and that it's been an unspoken thing, but I just needed to say it out loud, so I wouldn't have to worry about any confusion."

We were in bed, Laura and I, naked. We had just engaged in another one of our role plays, as we had done nearly every night since we discovered that fantasizing about Laura fooling around with other guys, with me watching, was a huge turn on for both of us.

Laura raised up her side and looked down at me on the bed beside her.

"So, let me get this straight. So that things don't get confused. When I, like I just did a moment ago, ask you, for example... "Oh, Jake, I want to get naked and crawl onto his body and rub his big hard cock with my pussy - do mind, baby? Can I rub my pussy on his cock?" Or when I say: "I want to ride him, so bad, Jake. Can I sit on his lap and shove his fat cock inside me, baby? Would you like to see me lower my pussy onto his big, hard cock, Jake?" When I ask you these things, and you are furiously stroking yourself off and desperately nodding 'yes', and then you start cumming all over yourself when I tell you how good his cock feels in me... That means that you don't want me to do those things, is that it? Have I got that straight?"

"Laura - "

Before I could continue, she slapped my chest resoundingly, and laughed.

"I know, dummy," she said smiling. "It's just fantasy fun." She put her head on my shoulder. "Actually it is kind of more than that. Because this has meant that I don't need to hide things from you, like other wives. I don't have to pretend, like they do, that I am never turned on by other men, or have to conceal the fact that someone hit on me for fear of what kind of jealous reaction I would get. God, most wives, if they admitted to their husbands that they had masturbated while fantasizing about fucking one of her co-workers that afternoon, the guy would get real mad and start shouting. Instead, I get my pussy licked and shot full of cum. It's not just hot, though it is fucking hot. I feel like it allows us to be more real with each other. It's brought us closer, don't you think?"

She was right. I felt like I knew her infinitely more intimately and completely that I did just a few weeks ago. We began our role playing using porn, and still did sometimes, by we also worked our way by degrees to fantasies where we pretended I was watching her get fucked by men we, or she, knew in the real world. Thus my awkward attempts at establishing clear boundaries. It was one thing to tell her in a role play that I wanted her to fuck some random guy in a porn vid. It was quite another thing to tell her, as I just had moments ago, that I wanted to watch her ride her co-worker's cock until he shot his cum inside her, and then send her off to work in the morning.

So, yeah, establishing boundaries seemed important.

But one of the consequences of all this was that I suddenly was being told of every flirtation, every advance, wanted or unwanted, every crush had by her or on her, and every naughty thought she had during the day. I was suddenly made keenly aware of how different the daily world was for a beautiful woman than it was for a man. Beautiful women operated in a totally different sexual atmosphere, with the near-constant promise, or threat, of sex.

"Yeah," I said, "it has brought us closer."

"And, yes, I realise that this all stays in the bedroom," she continued, "and that you are not giving me a hall pass by cumming like a fucking gyser when you imagine me getting fucked by some sexy guy. It's fun, it's hot. And like I said, it also brings us closer." She brushed my hair back with her hand and put her hand on my face. "But I want you to know... that if you think that maybe going further with this might bring us even more closer together, or that it would turn you on even more... I will do anything you want me to, baby. I am yours to use for your pleasure. If it turns you on, I'll do it. Anything."

--

I've come to think of moments like this as points on a trajectory. The night we first masturbated together, and disclosed those secrets about our sexuality, that night marked the beginning of this trajectory, leading inexorably to its inevitable, though distant and unseeable conclusion. Once we were launched on it, at each point of the trajectory, it seemed we had only travelled a little way since the last one, and there was no reason that we should be pulled along to the next, and the next. At every point, I was struck by how far we had come, but confident that we could stop the momentum and go no further. It's like that joke about the guy who's been pushed off the top of a tall building, and as he falls, dropping past story after story, accelerating towards the pavement below, he keeps saying to himself: "So far, so good... So far, so good."

--

For weeks after that, she didn't mention or make any reference to her open invitation to go 'further', and neither did I, figuring that was all the answer she needed. I imagine she was tempted to make the offer again, but was wary of irritating me. And in any case, she made it clear what she wanted in other ways. In the context of our role playing, of course, she was very open with me about lusting after other men, and the things she desperately wanted to do with them, and have them do to her. She knew it was a turn on for me precisely because she wasn't just pretending to want the things, and the men, that she said she wanted when we played: she really did want them. Badly. We both knew it, and we each knew that the other knew it.

Inevitably, she began being more open with me outside of our playtimes. She'd tell me that she'd bet that the guy a couple tables over at a restaurant had a big cock, that she could sense his BDE. That she wondered if it was circumcised. She'd tell me she wanted to take him into a bathroom stall and have him fuck her from behind. Sometimes, out of nowhere, while we were watching TV on the sofa together or something, she'd tell me how hot she got at work earlier that afternoon after one of her co-workers flirted with her. How she made herself wet in her office, thinking about him.

But it was the pornography that taught me the most about her, sexually. I always let her choose the videos, and she never insisted that I choose. I think we were both a little surprised to discover how much threesome videos turned her on, for example. Sometimes even two girls and a guy.

"Oh, yeah, Jake, stick your fucking cock in her pussy - that's so hot, baby, watching my man please another woman. Aren't I good to you? Oh, my god, Jake, are you seeing this? Oh fuck, Jake, would you like me to get underneath her and lick her pussy while you fuck her? Would you like that, baby? Oh, Jake, do you want to put it in my mouth for a second? And then I'll put you back inside her. Mmm, I can feel her tits on my belly. Oh, Jake, her tongue feels so good on my pussy."

At first, I suspected she did this as a little treat for me, and that she was just pretending to enjoy the fantasy for my benefit. I mentioned this to her.

"I'm never faking it, Jake, don't you know that?" She replied. "We're pretending, yeah. But I don't fake shit."

That made me immediately hard.

Mostly, though, the threesomes were two guys and a girl. At first, I was one of the guys. Later, it was usually two other guys. Various combinations of co-workers, husbands of her friends. Friends. Her friends. My friends.

I'm never faking it, Jake, don't you know that?

But we both knew the boundaries. I loved her dirty talk, but unless I said otherwise, it would stay just talk. And I wasn't going to say otherwise: we were having plenty of fun within the boundaries. Of course, I would have loved to have tried the two girl threesome for real, but I wasn't going to lobby for that: I knew she'd be game - on one condition. And I couldn't bring myself to make that deal.

So we kept our fun to ourselves, and it was fucking hot.

So far, so good...

--

In bed one night, a little less than a month after her invitation, she raised up on her side to face me.

"How many girls did you have sex with before me?" she asked.

She already knew the answer to this. I got a knot in my stomach wondering where this was going.

"Five," I said. "Does that bother you?"

"No. Not at all. It was sensible of you. Really. It's normal. I wish I'd been as sensible. Instead I listened to all that bullshit they fed me at home, and at church, and in stupid fairy tale stories. 'Save yourself for the one you will love forever'. 'Don't cheapen yourself'. 'Don't cheat your future husband out of a virgin bride'. 'Don't be a soiled wife'. 'If you are lucky, and you have a good marriage, you will die only ever having known what it's like to be with one man'. I wish someone had fuckin' shaken me and said, 'Laura, don't be fucking stupid. Guys don't have to wait. They are only respected more if they fuck around a little before settling down. Go have fun while you can, it's just fucking sex. It won't change how happy your future life is with the man you want to spend it with. It'll only prevent you from having regrets and wondering what it would have been like for the rest of your life.''

She stopped talking and sighed. I just lay there tensely, waiting for what was coming, saying nothing.

"Whatever." she continued. "There's no point in dwelling on it. There's nothing that can be done about it now, is there?"

I got really annoyed at the clumsiness of her attempt. The naked attempt at manipulation.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, Laura. It's very simple. Just go out and find the nearest well-hung stud and have him fuck your brains out," I said, as calmly as I could, trying to control my anger, staring at the ceiling.

"Jake- "

"No, you know what? It really wouldn't be fair until you evened the score and fucked five other guys. Then maybe you would feel less shitty about having to settle for my cock for the rest of your life."

"Jake, come on."

"No, go ahead - it's only fair. Fuck all five at the same time. Get it out of your system, have your revenge on the patriarchy with a cock in each hole and one in each hand. Have your revenge on me."

"Jake, I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm such a bitch. I'm really sorry, I love you." She took my face in her hands to make me face her. She kissed me on the lips briefly. "I want to spend my life with you and only you. I love you with my whole heart, baby." A tear escaped the corner of one of her eyes. "I'm sorry I hurt you. Forgive me. Please forgive me."

I sighed and nodded. What could I do?

"You are enough for me," she said. "You always will be."

So far, so good...

-

After that night, our fantasy play ceased entirely for several days. She was afraid to poke at the wound she put in me, it seemed, and was waiting for a signal from me. For my part, I couldn't stop myself from lusting for more of it, and I got myself off in private several times to fantasies of her fucking other men, which were all the more erotic now after her attempts to manipulate me into letting her do it for real. I supposed this new element made the thought of resuming our fantasy life a little heavy. Maybe heavier than I was prepared for. And I worried that she might take it as a signal that maybe I was coming around to reconsidering letting her try another man.

One weekend, we both had the day off - a beautiful summer day. She suggested going to the beach, and my thoughts immediately turned to the gazes she would get from the men there (she is a fucking knock-out in a bathing suit), and it made me a little frisky. I agreed.

"What suit should I wear?"

It was a casual question, except that she never asks me how she should dress. I guessed that she was giving me an opening to give her a signal.

"How about the red and white bikini with the floral pattern? You look beautiful in that," I said. It was her sexiest and most revealing bathing suit.

She studied me for a second, and then gave a tiny smile and nodded.

"Okay, then."

The beach was a ten minute drive from our place. When we got there, I stopped at the concession stand to grab some refreshments and suggested she go find us a spot while I waited in line. I wanted to be able to see if anyone would check her out as she made her way down the beach. Once she passed the lifeguard's chair, he noticed her, and I could tell from the angle of his head that his eyes were following her all the way and stayed with her while she found her spot and arranged our things.

When I rejoined her with the refreshments, I sat on the side of her furthest from the lifeguard and avoided looking in his direction so that I wouldn't deter him from sneaking looks at her for fear of being busted. She lay on her front to soak up some sun and warm up for the water, and I arranged myself so that I was sitting facing mostly away from the lifeguard. I pulled up the camera on my phone, put it on selfie-view and angled it so I could see him on the screen. He tried not to be too obvious, but his eyes kept returning to our direction, taking in what must have been an excellent view of Laura's beautifully thonged ass cheeks. I let myself imagine a little bit of what he might be wishing he could do to her and started to get hard. I shifted my position slightly, took off my shirt and covered my crotch as inconspicuously as I could with it.

"The lifeguard is checking you out," I said.

Laura's face was resting, facing me, on her crossed arms. She titled it slightly to study me over her shades, but was otherwise expressionless and didn't move.

"Aren't you curious what he looks like?" I asked.

She didn't say or do anything for a moment. Then she reached over and lifted my shirt off my crotch just enough to see that I was hard, then let it fall again.

"I saw him on the way in," she said. "He's fucking hot."

She continued to study me for a second, and then she casually adjusted her legs so that they were slightly parted, her ass shifting and wiggling sexily in the process. In my phone screen, I saw that the lifeguard was observing the whole thing, now with an even more excellent view between her long shapely legs of the thin strip of red material that stretched tightly over the crack of her ass and the mound of her pussy.

"If anyone is struggling out there in the water, they're fucked," I said.

Laura gave me a wicked grin.

After a moment, I asked her if she wanted some water.

"Sure," she said. She lifted herself off the blanket to take a drink and then, on her hands and knees, facing away from the lifeguard, started briskly brushing imaginary sand off the blanket. Her ass swayed with the effort and the lifeguard took it all in. She slowly rotated until she was facing in his direction, with her focus on the blanket as she continued brushing vigorously away. Her full, firm breasts, barely contained by the fabric of her top, jiggling below her. Once she completed a full circle of this for his benefit, she lay down on her back, legs slightly spread, at an angle which gave the lifeguard the perfect vantage point to gaze down at the crotch of her bikini, then her flat, tight belly, the mounds of her tits straining their small red and white coverings, a hint of her nipples pressed against the fabric, and her gorgeous, symmetrical face staring straight up into the sky, framed by her long hair on the blanket.

"Jesus," I said. "That blanket was fucking filthy."

Laura laughed, her breasts jiggling slightly.

We lay like that for sometime, just soaking up the erotic tension along with the sunlight. The guy tried to not be too obvious about ogling Laura's body, but he wasn't very good at it. He'd make a show of scanning the beach and the water, and then try to be real subtle when his gaze fell, over and over, down on Laura.

"Dude's gonna get himself fired."

Laura smiled.

"Not an attentive lifeguard?"

"He's attentive alright. I don't know about anybody else here, but you, sure as shit, are not drowning today."

"A swim's not a bad idea," she said. "What time do you think the beach closes, by the way?"

"No idea."

She turned to look at me. "Maybe I'll ask the lifeguard on my way back from my swim."

She studied me while she waited for my response.

"That's a good idea," I said, after a brief hesitation.

After another moment studying me, she said, "Alright, here I go," got up, dropped her shades, strode down to the water, the sway of her hips and ass gracefully erotic, and dove in after wading in up to her thighs. She swam only briefly, and then slowly walked out, her body dripping wet and glistening. I tried to watch both her, in front of me, and the lifeguard onscreen, eye-fucking her, as she reached up with both hands to pull back her long wet hair, arching her back slightly to display her tits in all their glory.

She started walking in the lifeguard's direction.

I threw my shirt on and got up, wanting to be close enough to hear their conversation, and walked around behind the chair. His attention was fully on the approaching Laura and there was no danger of him noticing me circle behind him. For the benefit of anyone else who might be watching, I pretended to be absorbed in a text conversation on my phone while idling just behind the lifeguard's chair. I hoped the front of my shirt was long enough to conceal my erection.

"Hi," said Laura, smiling.

"Hi yourself," the guy responded in a very friendly tone.

"Nice day today," she offered.

"Absolutely gorgeous," he said.

"Listen, I was wondering when the beach closes."

"Well the beach doesn't close until like 9, but I'm off at 5:30, and there'll be no one else on duty, so... you can stay after that, but it's at your own risk."

"Oooo," Laura cooed, reaching out to put her hand on one of the red-painted support poles of his chair, closing her fingers slowly around it. "Sounds dangerous," she said, biting her lip coyly.

The guy chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I suppose it could be. Could be."

"It's funny, most people have a job where once their work is done, they just want to leave right away. But a job like yours, working at a beach, maybe it's different. Or maybe you've got to go put in your time at the gym. Looks like you put in a lot of hours there."

"Actually, I was thinking about hitting the gym, but now I think I may stay here after all, just hang out. Like you say, it's a beautiful day."

"Yeah."

"Fucking gorgeous, actually."

Laura gave him a big smile, letting him know that the risk he took with his language had paid off.

"I'm Laura."

"Arliss," he said and leaned down to offer his hand to shake. Laura placed her left hand on his muscular leg as she reached up to shake his hand with her right. She let her hand linger on his leg.

"Well, I'll be seeing you, Arliss."

"I sure hope so, Laura. Great to meet you."

She smiled and then left him, winking at me as she passed me in the direction of the parking lot. She looked back at me and then jerked her head in the direction she was heading.

I tried not to look too much in a hurry as I went back to gather our stuff from the beach. As I turned to go, I saw the lifeguard watching me blankly. I nodded at him, and he tapped the side of his finger to his forehead and gave a lazy, cocky, slacker salute.

Laura was already in the car when I got there, still wet in her bikini in the passenger side. I threw our shit in the back and hopped into the driver's seat and we just sat there looking at each other for a second. I leaned over and kissed her, grabbing a breast and groping it hungrily. She tongued my mouth lustily and fished my cock out of my shorts and started stroking it eagerly. I shot my hand down into her bikini bottoms, and she spread her legs, pushing her hips forward to give me access. She was soaked, and not just from the ocean water, I knew, as two fingers slid easily inside her pussy and she was soaked in there too. She bit my neck hard and breathed heavily against me, writhing her hips as I finger-fucked her.