All Comments on 'Wife Never Ceases to Amaze: MMF'

by ILikeIt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
muncher354muncher354about 6 years ago
Ehh

The characters sounded robotic and the words used didn't seem part of any colloquial conversation. Is English not your first language? It just seemed like someone who learned English from a book and didn't know how to properly string words together. The idea of this fantasy is quite attractive though, so I think with some work on your writing style you could make some decent stories.

Sexywife104Sexywife104about 6 years ago
Haters will hate

If someone doesn't like a story why not just keep your thoughts to yourself. You're on this site and you just read a 3 page story! If you're going to be negative, at least have the courage to sign your name!

I loved it, david_f! Made me wet!!

Kisses,

Jo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a nice story but. . . .

I know you was trying to make the characters believable with the dialog but you ended up doing the opposite.

The phrases they were using to each other seemed like they were reading off a badly written script.

The actual story would have have been very good.

RadshooterRadshooterabout 6 years ago
Loved the story

We should all be that lucky and open minded...

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Love that she took control

Guys it’s all about letting your wife or girlfriend control the sex. You guys will all love it and, if it’s me, I’ll be in heaven and you’ll be wanting a rematch xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let wife control

Guys, let your wife control the sex in your marriage. She will expose you to interesting new social diseases. She will possibly offer you an opportunity to pay for a few abortions, as she won't care to have babies. Many other adventures will flow your way. Different flavored cream pies, opportunities to bite a big one, just to name a couple. But you will have a happy wife and it will make her wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I knew that the wife wouldn't resist having a new younger bit of cock as husband had more or less given her permission.

I don't get the husband wanting another man to fuck her as in a roundabout way is what happened, once they had stripped it was inevitable I think the husband has mentally some thing wrong with him. I wouldn't want another guy fuck my wife as we both honour our wedding promise " forsaking all others".

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Well, David

I’m at the bottom of your 1st p. Mike just showed up, knew you guys were horny, offered to leave, and Lena said, “No, Mike, you can’t leave.” David I really get into your writing and your relationship w Lena, wherever this goes. It’s loving and it’s sexy. How will you and Mike relate during this? Have a joyous time, all 3 of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If you wanted to do other things you should of while you can. You may never get another chance. I know my wife and I have talked about a mmf threesome and if you are going to do it you just do everything.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

The fantasy might been reality if you used an Android and not an IPAD (;^])

LatinpervLatinpervalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, I loved every second of it keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much will they won’t they! The woman should be submissive to the men and be grateful for the experience her husband made possible.

Mowgli53Mowgli53over 2 years ago

I just love people that get on a site and comment or bash the work without having anything on their page to offer. Most don't even have a name or profile. All bullshit.

I think the story was great. Very textbook but the events were believable. Some threesome connections happen like this if you are lucky, or unlucky if it turns out poorly. Most threesomes start with meeting over drinks or a meal to see if everyone gels with the energy. If that goes well then ground rules are laid and expectations voiced. Then the meeting is set and everyone knows their role. This would allow things to move without detours. If something happens differently and everyone was in tune with it then, great.

You might want to download some editing software to run your stories through and it will help with spelling and word placement.

Keep writing . I will be a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite real an ultra sexy, even to the sick feeling in the pit of the stomach and the doubt. Something that made this sexier I think was the use of words like penis and genitals instead of cunt or pussy or dick.

Hongye18Hongye18over 2 years ago

Great story and from my perspective/experience a very accurate portrayal of the feelings and emotions experienced leading up to, during, and after a first time MMF. Particularly when Bi is included.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Very sexy realistic tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too long and too shitty!

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow…intense..something to be experienced..would love to try it.

T.hanks for the feeling!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa11 months ago

Ignore the haters. You wrote an awesome story that I will come back to time and time again.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper4 months ago

Good story. You did a good job expressing feelings. But, work on writing skills. There were a couple of word choice errors, like maybe autocorrect changed a word. You change from present tense to past tense in the same paragraph sometimes. Your paragraphs are not well organized. You need to profread again for readability. I don't mean this as a diss. These things dostract your readers. I hope you use these comments to inspire better stories.

Luvr269247Luvr2692473 months ago

It reminds me of the MMF threesome my wife and I had with a very good bi-guy. It was almost a biography of our experience. Have not been able to duplicate it again in real life, but this story helps us re-live it again and again. Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I think this is my most favorite story I have ever read on this site and any other for all the days of my life ❤️ ♥️ 💜! Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILikeIt@ILikeIt
384 Followers
My stories are base loosely on myself and my wife’s (profile picture) sexual experiences together. I like incorporating real events into the fantasies. Each story is a mixture of facutal and fictional occurrences.