Wife of My Dreams

Story Info
Great wife and loving daughter to dad.
1.5k words
3.8
10.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris. I am 28, six feet tall, 180 lbs and just average in the looks department. As most single guys, i am over sexed and a real perv. I have dated a lot of women and i am always into trying new things. I strive to find the woman of my dreams. That means, she would have to love me as i would her and be able to separate love making and just the joys of sex.

One Saturday while at the store i met a sexy girl. She was trying to reach something off the top shelf and asked for my help. We ended up talking and going for coffee. Her name was Deb and she ended up living down the street from me. She was 21, five foot tall and very tiny, with short red hair. Talked and laughed all afternoon. We traded phone numbers and I asked her if she would like to go out tomorrow?

Knocked on her door at 6 pm sharp. When she answered the door i was all smiles. She was in short shorts and a halter top. I could just about see her nipples through the top. Her breasts were small but she had long nipples. I took her out to eat and then back to my place.

When we arrived, i put on some music and asked her if she wanted a beer or something to drink. Said she did not drink beer but any type liquor was good. I fixed us both rum and coke. Also I made them on the strong side. We sat on the couch and talked. After a couple drinks we started kissing. I ran my hands over her breasts and pulled on her nipples. That made her moan and she grabbed my hand. While making out I felt her run her hand over my hard cock and squeezed it through my jeans. She then whispered in my ear, "I can feel that I please you." Then before I could say anything she blurted out, "time for me to be going home."

We dated for 6 month and things got hotter. One night ended with her on her knees licking my cock and balls slowly. She asked me all kind of sexual question. Things that I had done or wanted to do. While being questioned she continued sucking my cock. My seven inch cock was as hard as a nail and I was so turned on. Deb then started telling me about herself. She was submissive and liked to please her man. She wanted an open minded man for a husband and one that would not be jealous. I then opened up about the true me. What I needed in a wife and sexual needs. We ended up with us both being kind of a perv.

Then she really started sucking and I got the feeling I was close to cumming. Told her I was about to cum and she grabbed my buttocks and kept sucking me. I then grabbed her head and started fucking her face with short strokes until I started to let go. She took me deep in her throat and never missed a drop. Kept sucking me easy till I went soft. We continued just like that for the next month. I wanted to stick my cock in her but she would always say, "not till we are married."

It was great, the girl of my dreams and I asked her to marry me. Deb became quiet and pulled away from me. I did not understand and asked her what was wrong. She said nothing with you, its just my family and me. Finally she opened up and told me. Her mom passed away when she was 12 and its just been just her and her dad. Dad and I are very close. He never dated after moms death and we were always together.

Deb stood up and looked me in my eyes. I can be a great wife to you, I love you so much and would do anything you asked of me. I also love my dad very much and have a special bond. He has to be part of our family too. What i am trying to tell you and I have never told anyone this. When I turned 18, I went by daddy's room and I saw him watching porn and jacking on his cock. I saw him doing that a lot of times. Seeing him excited me and I would then go to my room and fingered myself, till I got off.

On dads 44th birthday we went out together and had a few drinks. Both of us had a few to many and then went home. I went straight to the shower. When I was done I walked by dads room and I stopped in my tracks. There he was jacking again. I could not help myself and watched him for a while. His cock was about 8 inches and had a very large head. I slowly opened the door all the way and walked in. He jumped a little when he saw me as I dropped the towel and crawled into his bed.

No words were said. I reached over and grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He reached over and felt my breasts. I looked at the computer and saw a girl sucking some guy. I wanted to please him so much at that time. I lowered my head and too his cock into my mouth. It felt so good and I could taste his precum. After a while dad pushed me back on the bed and crawled between my legs. We started kissing and telling each other how much we loved each other. He sucked on my breasts and then I felt his cock pushing into me. He was gentle and worked it back an forth till I felt his balls on my ass.

He made love to me and I did to him. After about 10 minutes, he was fucking me so hard. Then he pulled out fast and brought his slimy cock to my lips. Dad then told me to suck his cock and swallow his sweet juice. I took him in my mouth and when he shot off, I did the best I could, After he was done I licked him all clean. We slept together that night and the next day he put me on birth control. The last few years dad fucks me anytime he is horny and does not pull out. Now you know.

I looked into Debs eyes and she was crying. I love you so much and if you dont want me as your wife, I will understand.

I did not say a word but reached down and took my hard cock out of my pants. See this hard cock. You did that to me, now suck it. I dropped to my knees and did my very best. After I got Chris off, he asked me if there was anything else to tell him? I said that there was and it was the last of it. Before she could say anything I opened the ring box and asked her to marry me this Saturday. Deb looked at me and said that she would love to, but I had to agree to two things first.

First one is that I will continue meeting my dads needs as long as he wants. I looked at her and said that I have no problem with that. She smiled at me and said, I love you so much. She looked at me but was quiet. I asked her what the second thing was. She reached over and held my cock and looked into my eyes. When we get to our hotel room to start our honeymoon, my dad will be there too. He will be the first guy to fuck your bride. He will fuck me while you watch.

You can just watch or join if you want too. I promised him he could breed me first and he might want to watch the first time you make love to me too. Before I could answer, Deb laughed a little. I can tell your answer by your hard cock-

Well we got married, I watched dad fuck my wife and fill her with cum. I was so excited I jumped right on her after he pulled out and her pussy felt like velvet. I only lasted 6 strokes and filled her again.

What a great feeling with her full of cum. Something I had never done before but dreamed of doing while I was jacked off. That night continued and dad never left. The 3 of us slept together. During the night I spooned Deb and fucked her again. Woke up in the morning with her dad on top of her and she had her legs wrapped around his waist. He was grunting and Deb had a smile on her face. What a great wife and life.