All Comments on 'Wife Offers Assistance at Work'

by Dirtytegan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paragraphs too long to really read. Try shorting them. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No body has to read this story so why do you trolls put your self through it, it's them that need to take the meds, I loved it 5* creampie would have been nice

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 2 years ago

I never understand why all these brave "anonymous" critics bother to read these stories? First if you aren't writing a story yourself, the stfu! If you come to Loving Wives for a nice romantic love story, read the description of the category, that's not what you will find here. Get a life and stop sharing all your negativity because you are so unhappy. No one wants or cares about your opinion. You call this writer and others wimps. Now I am sure you are all big strong men who give your wives hours and hours of endless pleasure. Oh and that's sarcasm, is that allowed in Loving Wives?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating corporate whore and pussy cuck.

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

I’m not big into the humiliation thing but I dig your writing. Quality smut! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see our resident slimebucket troll is posting numerous fucked up comments. And look, not only is he posting anonymously, but he’s using some of his other accounts too…mattenw, lenardspencer, hobie1010

Next he will be whining about the wrong category like he always does. And the loser of the year award goes to..the fucknut troll.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 2 years ago

Fast paced, good plot but I would have liked a more detailed flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@26thnc you know a bit about about a cheating corporate whore, don't you? Wasn't it your wife who started working at that sporting goods store and then soon afterwards became the little corporate fuck toy for her black boss and his friends? That's right, it was. And damn, I remember how she belittled you at the company Christmas party when you made a seen about her kissing him on the dance floor. How she told the world how you sit at home in the dark, reading stories about wife getting fucked by big black cocks on Literotica as you diddle your tiny two inch pecker. Last I heard she had left you and moved in with him. That sort of explains why you are such an asshole in the comment section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Not good enough to be a five but I'll give it a four. There are some mistakes in the details but the author tried hard and I appreciate it.

While our main character hero was watching, I kept waiting for him to turn around and find Claire looking over his shoulder. This was a good story. Better that Claire didn't get involved because the main hero never could have satisfied her because she was used to Tom . So the author did it right. good job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredibly stupid and pathetic. Same old thing, trying to push the agenda that it's okay for women to run around like loose dogs. Must be written by a woman. No man would put up with that kind of crap, or want to write about it and promote it. Maybe Karma will come around though for this author. Hope so, too bad we won't be able to hear that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous