Wife on Display

Story Info
My black friend introduces my wife to exhibitionism.
8.1k words
4.2
53.9k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

When I saw Mr. Wallace walk onto the stage and make a bee-line to my wife, I could guess what he whispered to her.

Cindy smiled at her lover and finding me in the audience among the 75 vendors and 120 co-workers, she winked at me.

I winced in my seat in the middle of the crowd. This was a bidders' conference for a multi-million-dollar contract and drew both the interested and the curious.

Cindy sat at the center folding table; one of three 6-foot-long tables set up on the stage. Mr. Wallace had assembled those who had prepared the contract specifications and the contracting officers to respond to questions by the interested bidders.

With no privacy panel to protect the women from giving the audience a peep under their dresses, the other three women on the stage wore slacks. Cindy had worn one of her shortest skirts.

It was planned. Mr. Wallace had basically made my wife his puppet. There was nothing he told her to do that she wouldn't. No, that handsome, rugged, manly man had my wife and I wrapped around his middle finger and today, he wanted everyone to know that.

Especially me.

Having recused himself from the contract in all other aspects other than putting together the team, Mr. Wallace joined those of us in the audience and sat up front in the middle. His usual entourage, a coterie of ass kissing men and adoring women surrounded him.

Cindy spent last night with our boss, Mr. Wallace as his guest while he entertained some people in position to hire him in well-paying job when he retired from Government service in two years.

I knew that Mr. Wallace used Cindy for his sexual gratification. I also suspected he used her to entice those who had influence which could benefit him.

I'd been his co-worker, then employee for almost 5 years. I watched as he climbed the ladder of success. Mr. Wallace was no token black man. He had all the qualities required to survive in the highly political position the Senior Executive Service, (SES). From his modest grade of GS 14, Mr. Wallace used his brains, guile, and whatever else he found advantageous to improve his status.

I was impressed with his meteoric rise because he and I started together as GS 14's out of college. Back then, to me, he was Roland. As soon as he became my wife's lover, he became Mr. Wallace.

I had no issue going from friend to employee in his eyes. He deserved to be respected. And though he no longer considered me a friend, he did consider me an associate. That was enough for me. Basking in his praise and glowing evaluations, I not only assumed the role of subordinate, I relished it.

It was as equals that I introduced Cindy to Roland. Since he was single, I invited him to dinner at our house. This fact is important because we were still equals when he and Cindy began their "special" relationship.

I knew Cindy would appreciate Roland. He is a man's man. Tall, his 6' 4" body had the matching physique of an NFL linebacker. Broad shoulders, narrow waist, strong, sturdy trunks for legs, Roland was the complete package.

He was just as taken by my beautiful wife as she was with him. There was instant animal attraction between them, though I didn't think much about it at the time.

That would change quickly.

Cindy and Roland made small talk before, during, and after dinner, most of which was flirtatious banter laced with sexual innuendo and shared laughs.

Upon leaving, Roland shook my hand thanking me for a nice time. Then he took Cindy in a bear hug and told her how lovely she is and how he wished he'd met her before I did. The kiss lasted longer than it should have, I guess, but the damage was done. It would only be a matter of time before he claimed her for his own.

All Cindy could talk about the next few days was how nice Roland is, how big and strong, and so handsome he was. "He's so funny, johnnie. But at the same time, he is so damned sexy."

At work, Roland thanked me again for the dinner invite and spoke long and loud about how good-looking Cindy is. I guess I should have been insulted when he talked with me and others about how he'd like to put his cock in her. "Don't take this the wrong way, johnnie, but if I ever get the chance to introduce your wife to my big black cock, well, you know what they say."

But I didn't know what they say. But I would learn it the hard way.

A week later, Roland invited us out to dinner with him. He told us where to meet him and when we arrived, he was already seated.

I wore the same suit I had on at work. Cindy, she dressed for the occasion. Her tight skirt seemed molded to her body. The thing accentuated each curve, each crevasse. She knew she would turn heads in that outfit and she did.

Seeing Cindy and I, Roland stood like the gentleman he is and greeted my wife with another hug and another kiss. His back was to me but I thought I saw his hands drop below Cin's waist, and imagined that he was, right there in that restaurant, copping a feel of Cindy's nicely rounded bubble butt.

I was aware that they caused a spectacle and coughed, hoping to interrupt and break them apart. I heard Cindy sigh and knew Roland had indeed felt her bottom. My dick rose with the thought. I found it kind of arousing, Roland feeling my wife up in a public setting and I quickly sat before my erection became evident to the nosy onlookers.

All through dinner it was more of the same. Roland would be telling us about his experiences in college and Cindy would be touching his arm. He even took her hand in his once and held it under the table.

I was tempted to drop a spoon or something to see where he had her hand but thought the better of such an obvious ploy.

As it was, I could only sit by as Cindy gasped and looked at Roland with amazement.

"I told you," He said told her. "Believe me now, don't you?"

"I will never doubt you again, Roland," Cindy said in a husky voice.

It was a voice I'd heard her use when she was hot to trot. She'd use it when I was lapping at her pussy and nibbling on her clit.

It was not a voice she'd use when I was making love to her. I knew I wasn't the largest or thickest dick she'd ever had in her. She made it a point to tell me that the first time she saw me naked.

Apologizing for laughing, Cindy said that she didn't know they came in size petite. From then on, she'd have fun by humiliating my small penis.

She encouraged me to read about SPH and how it can either destroy a relationship or make it better. "It all depends on you, johnnie. How you deal with humiliation is the key. I love you and hope you learn to at least like being humiliated for your little, well... we can't call it manhood, now, can we?"

At first, my short comings would be something we kept private. Slowly, through the years of being sexually unsatisfied, Cindy would make snide remarks about my little dick when others were around.

The torment would usually begin with snide comments. Once Cindy began her assault on my little dick by bringing up a song she'd found on YouTube. "Have any of you heard the song, "Short People?"

Her girlfriends al shook their heads no.

Looking right at me, she grinned, "It goes, short people have no reason to live" Then grabbing my penis under the table, she added her version. "Some short people have no reason to fuck."

They knew what she was talking about and as their laughter filling the room, blood filled both my now little hard dick and my face. The embarrassment was exquisitely humiliating.

Once, after I showered, I came out of the bathroom naked. Cindy was there waiting. "Smile," she said taking a photo with her phone. She caught me at the appropriate time to catch my dick at its smallest. "My friends don't believe me," She said. "This will prove to them I wasn't lying."

"Cindy, honey, please don't show that. I'll never be able to face them again."

"Face them. Baby, wait until I have you pull your pants down and show them. Maybe I'll masturbate you, or let you tug on it while they watch. Wouldn't you just love that?"

She was right...... damn it. My dick responded the way she knew it would.

"Look at you. Even when you are begging me not to show this pic, you're hard. Be honest with yourself even if you can't be honest with me. You like the shame of having suck a pathetic excuse for a dick."

She was right again. I had no control over my penis. I can't explain it but I found the shame and the humiliation arousing.

"The shame and humiliation would crush a lesser man," she told me. "You handle it well, little man."

It was a nick name she'd use around family and friends. "But he can eat the hell out of a pussy," she'd laughing tell her girlfriends when showing them that photo.

Many times, Cindy would snuggle up to me in bed, reach inside my boxer shorts and tell me that she wished I had more than the pathetic 4" boner.

That's all it would take. Her touch made me hard. Her words made me cum. It was a game we'd play over and over.

But after dinner out with Roland, the rules of that game changed.

Now, instead of stroking my little guy, Cindy would grab my balls and squeezing, she'd whisper that Roland said he was going to fuck her and she wanted me to be there. "I want my little man to see how real man fucks his wife."

"I want my baby dick husband to see a cock, a real man's cock and how good it makes your wife feel. I want you to hear my moans, my groans, my screams when I cum all over that cock."

"I want Roland to see your tiny dick. I bet he'd laugh at it too. Go on, tell me. Tell me you'd like to show that big handsome man who wants to fuck me your meager hard-on."

She knew which buttons to push. She'd have me humping her hand and squirting my jism in no time.

Smirking, Cindy would wipe her cum covered hand on me and turn over and fall asleep. Well, that is unless she wanted to sit on my face and ride my mouth as she told me how big Roland's cock was. "I put my hand on it right in the restaurant, johnnie God, he's so big."

One evening, a few weeks after our dinner with him, I got home after work and saw Roland's vehicle in our driveway. I parked on the street and walked to the front door wandering why my friend was at my house.

They heard me open the door and I thought I saw them recovering from an embrace, as Cindy was straightening her long dress as I entered the living room.

"Roland, what a nice surprise. To what do we owe the honor of your company?"

"Get us a drink, johnnie and I'll tell you," he said.

I took off my suit coat and loosened my tie as I went into the kitchen to pour he and I a couple bourbons on the rocks.

Handing him the glass, I watched as he gave Cindy an inquisitive look.

She looked at me, smiled at him and said, "No time like the present."

"Directing me to a chair across from them, Roland took a swig of his cocktail and stood. Taking Cindy by her hand, they embraced and kissed. There was no guessing this time. Roland had her ass in both his large hands, squeezing and rolling her buttocks.

I wanted to say stop. I wanted this to end. I wanted to pull my already erect dick out and beat off.

Turning Cindy to face me, Roland stood behind her, nearly a foot taller. "johnnie, your wife needs what I have and you don't. You know what I mean, don't you little man?"

My face burned with embarrassment and shame. My dick throbbed knowing that Cindy had shared with him how small my penis is.

I nodded in response to the question.

His hands cupped Cindy's breasts through her dress as he continued addressing me. "What's going to happen is going to happen regardless of how it makes you feel. You can either accept the inevitable or leave for an hour or two. Understood?"

Again, I could only nod.

"I need to hear you say it, little man."

"I understand," I croaked.

"Just so there's no misunderstanding, tell me what's gonna happen?"

I swallowed hard. "Um, you're going to make love to my wife."

"Close," he chuckled. "We're going to fuck, in your house, in your bed."

Cindy giggled but was holding his hands to her breasts.

Her dress was long as I said. It buttoned from the neck to the bottom hem line. Cindy never buttoned it all the way down or all the way up though. It dawned on me that she hadn't expected Roland because that dress she was wearing was not the most flattering of those in her expansive wardrobe.

Both sets of eyes watched me as Roland began to unbutton her dress from the top. Slowly, her cleavage came into view, then the tops of her breasts. I could see then that she was not wearing a bra.

Roland opened her dress exposing her breasts. He had her dress unbuttoned down to her waist and took his time to become acquainted with my wife's very nice 34 D's.

Cindy mewled as Roland pulled and pinched her nipples. She had always wanted me to be a little rough with her. I'd try but it was just another thing I was unable to pull off

Cindy opened one more button just below her waist and let the dress fall to the floor, a puddle at her feet.

Smiling at me, she turned and face her lover. They kissed as Roland put his large dark hands on her pretty pink panties.

My breath was coming in short ragged gasps as I watched with growing lust.

Cindy unbuttoned Roland's shirt and then unfastened his belt. Looking up at him, I heard her say it's the moment of truth.

Letting his pants drop, Cindy looked down at which I could only surmise was his big black cock.

"Now this is a real man," she said as she knelt.

Roland turned to the side allowing me to see what my wife was doing. Cindy was holding in her little white hands what I could describe as a summer sausage. Roland's cock was a thing of beauty. Though Cindy had both hands on it. there was enough that I would see the deep purple head oozing pre-cum as she jacked it.

"What a nice cock. Oh, johnnie, he's so big, so much bigger than you," she said while rubbing his cock over her face. "God, how I've missed big black cocks."

That was a surprise to me. sure, I knew she had lovers while in college. She never mentioned that they were black. It wouldn't have mattered except that it might have made our mutual masturbation sessions more erotic.

Roland didn't tell her what to do next. He didn't have to. Although Cindy had never taken my dick between her lips, much less licked me, that's exactly what she did with Roland's cock.

I saw the tip of her tongue stabbing the weeping slit, tasting his essence before licking the length down to his big balls.

"Oh God," I moaned and came in my trousers.

Cindy stopped and looked at me as did Roland. When they realized what happened, both laughed loud and long.

Taking her damp panties off and going back to her work, Cindy made love to Roland's cock. I could hear her moaning as she fingered herself with one hand while she held his monster cock in the other trying to swallow as much as she could.

Roland sat back down as Cindy continued her oral assault on his cock. Every now and then she'd remember I was there and tell me that this is the cock of a real man. "Undress baby, show Roland what I've had to put up with."

When I hesitated, Roland came to her rescue. "You heard the lady, johnnie. Strip."

Cindy giggled hearing Roland order me to undress.

When he saw that I was taking off my clothes, Roland went back to enjoying Cindy's blow job. "That's it, baby. Suck it good. Show your man how much you like my cock."

I was mortified and aroused by the noises Cindy was making while slobbering all over that majestic example of manhood.

"Come over here, johnnie," Roland summoned me.

I went and stood beside my kneeling wife.

"No, stand here beside me so you can watch your wife sucking my cock."

I moved to the side of the couch and stood there almost trembling with lust. I knew if I even looked at my dick, I'd cum again.

I felt Roland's arm snake around my waist, his large hand holding my ass. "Get a good look, johnnie. Kneel down there and get a close up of the cock sucker you married."

I knelt and although Roland's knee separated me from my wife, I had a great view of her feverish attempts to swallow his cock.

Cindy's tiny white hand held his big black cock as she alternately sucked, licked and rubbed it all over her face. Her eyes were glazed over. Her face had the look of wanton lust. I got a sudden jolt seeing her wedding ring on the hand that held Roland's cock. The symbolism was not lost on me. At that precise moment, Cindy was married to that black cock.

"Come up here," Roland instructed my wife.

Cindy climbed up on his lap, hovering above his throbbing cock.

"Hold my cock, johnnie. Hold it up and aim it at your wife's cunt."

I scooted over and tentatively reached for his cock. It was hot and wet with Cindy's saliva. I could feel the power in it as I held it. "It's so big," I heard myself say as I began to jack it.

Cindy eased down with Roland holing her waist, her pussy slowly accommodating the huge phallus.

"Oh yeah," she sighed. "Your cock feels so good in me Roland. I love how full it makes me feel."

"You can let go now, johnnie," Roland said.

I was embarrassed that I was still clutching it as though I didn't want to let go.

"Go back to your chair, now," Roland ordered.

I'd never seen anything like it before. Roland held Cindy's round ass as she rose and fell on his cock. I heard her trying to talk but the sounds she was making was gibberish.

"Your wife has such a nice tight pussy, johnnie," Roland said emphasizing "wife". "Tell me baby, do you like my cock."

More gibberish flowed from my wife. I saw her quaking through multiple orgasms. I heard the pussy farts from Roland's cock completely filling her forcing out any air.

They fucked like that for nearly 30 minutes before my wife slumped against her lover, collapsing with exhaustion and still quivering through the mini-orgasms she was having.

What was most astounding was Roland hadn't cum yet. I admired his self-control and stamina wishing I was more like him.

Roland lifted my wife up and off his still hard cock. "Get me a refill," he said to me.

After the performance I witnessed, it was my pleasure to get him another drink.

"Thanks, man. I think I wore the bitch out," he chuckled tilting his head toward my wife who was curled up beside him.

As he took the drink from me, he looked at my straining boner. "Damn, son," he said. "You got the short end, didn't you?"

"Yes sir," I nearly groaned. Even Roland's remarks about my tiny dick had an effect on me.

"I like that, johnnie. I think you calling me sir is totally appropriate. It's good that you recognize me as the real man, here."

He was pushing all the right buttons that could make me cum without physical stimulation.

"Yes, sir," I shuddered trying to maintain my composure.

"You know she's going to want my cock again. She won't be able to go without it."

"I know," I said, already resigned to that fact.

"Good. I want you to understand that I do not have any desire to ruin your marriage. I will not take her from you...... well, maybe just her pussy," he snickered.

"But I don't expect problems from you. I don't want you running to the boss blabbing about me fucking your wife either."

"No, sir. I promise that won't happen."

"Great. Very good. I'm happy to hear that. I wouldn't want to have to get serious about it."

"No, sir. That won't be necessary."

Cindy stirred and sat up. "Darling, that was wonderful. Can you do it again?"

"You bet I can. I haven't cum yet."

Cindy reached for his still hard cock. "I'm glad to hear that. I'm going to be wanting a lot more of this beauty."

"I already told little man how I plan to fuck that pussy whenever I want."

Cindy looked at me and pouted. "Aww, poor little man. If you had a cock, johnnie, instead of that tiny little dust cover for your balls, I wouldn't need a man like Roland to fuck me, would I?"

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers