Wife on Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully no one wanted my services.

Cindy was really getting into it now. With her legs splayed obscenely, Cindy's hips began to buck as she put one finger into her pussy, then another as she finger fucked herself for the horny gentlemen who were watching intently.

"She loves being watched masturbating, guys," Mr' Wallace said. "The sexy bitch also loves sucking my cock in public places, don't you girl?"

"Oh God yes, Roland. Bring it here let me suck you while your friends see what a whore you made me for your black cock."

"Maybe later, baby. Right now you're entertaining our guests."

Cindy opened her eyes and saw all those men with their cocks out and masturbating slowly. A moan came from deep within her as she humped her hand through another convulsing orgasm.

My dick was too sore for me to want to join the masturbating men. I left it alone knowing the humiliation to follow would cause me to release my pent-up passion without physical stimulation.

"Oh, God," Cindy moaned as another orgasm tore through her body. Her sexy ass rose and fell as her fingers moved quickly in and out of her wet pussy. "Enough, Roland, please," she begged.

I'd been watching her so closely that I almost didn't hear the grunts from the others as one by one they emptied their balls on our carpet.

"johnnie, fetch a wash cloth for the gentlemen," Mr. Wallace ordered me.

I did as I was told just as I always do as Mr. Wallace tells me.

I returned with a damp cloth and hand towel. When I tried to hand them to our guests Mr. Wallace told me that I was being impolite. "It was your wife that caused the mess their cocks are in now, little man. Be a good host and clean them."

Part of me wanted to run away and hide. But deep inside me, I craved the building humiliation Mr. Wallace was allowing me to experience.

As I approached the first gentleman, Mr. Wallace told me to make sure I cleaned every drop of their sperm. "Jack them a little, johnnie. Hold their cocks and tug on them a few times to make sure there will be no further seepage."

With my pecker straining to grow longer than it possibly could, I went from one to the other. I'd take their cock in my bare hand and gently jack them as Mr. Wallace suggested. I would use the wash cloth to dab the remnants of their leaking orgasms from the heads of their beautiful cocks. Once I was certain all the evidence of their sperm was gone, I would then use the towel which I had over my shoulder and gently dry them, blowing softly to make sure they were completely dry.

No one said a word as I went to each guest, sinking deeper into my sub-space. When I had finished the last gentleman, Mr. Wallace reminded them of what he told them earlier. "Told you the little man likes handling big cocks."

Their laughter filled my ears as my orgasm overtook me. I gritted my teeth and slumped to my knees trying to catch my discharge with the wash cloth. I grabbed my pecker with the wash cloth in order to keep from spraying my orgasm on the carpet.

It wasn't until I'd shuddered through the last soul wrenching spasms that I realized that my dick was now coated with the sperm of our four guests.

On hands and knees, I panted as our guests thanked Cindy for a lovely showing and told Mr. Wallace they'd like a repeat performance.

"No problem, guys," he promised.

My wife walked each to the door, fully naked now. Thanking each for coming, with the door wide open, she kissed each gentleman on his cheek as they departed.

The door had hardly closed behind them when Mr. Wallace ordered me to clean their cum from the carpet. "I'd better not step in that shit, little man, if you know what's good for you."

"Yes sir," I said without the slightest trace of dignity. "Oh, and Mr. Wallace, sir, thank you for this evening."

He chuckled as he led Cindy to our bedroom.

I hurried to the bathroom to clean the foreign sperm off my glazed dick.

Your comments will be most welcomed.