Wife on Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,684 Followers

"I guess not," I sighed covering my shame with my hand.

"johnnie, stop playing with yourself and get me some tea," Cindy asked.

We sat around for an hour just talking. Roland laid down his expectations for both of us, telling us that more or less, for better or worse, as long as we stayed married, Cindy was his and by default, and so was I.

I watched my wife cling to him as Roland told her of her life as his, and I quote here, "married white slut".

I was to treat them as a couple whenever they were together, regardless of where or who may be present and defer to him as the man of the house whenever he visited.

"Visited?" I asked with light sarcasm.

We all laughed.

"I want you to be naked when I get here, little man. I like seeing that tiny dick and I know you like showing it off. You get off on the humiliation, don't you?"

I nodded, too ashamed to speak.

"Now this last part is most important, little man. Cindy is my bitch. Mine. I don't want to hear about you trying to fuck my woman. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," I whispered.

"If she wants your mouth on my pussy, then you have my permission to plant your face there and bring her off as much as she wants."

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

Cindy held Roland's arm smiling at me as my life at home was changing.

"I think if we all understand our roles, it will make us all get along better."

Roland stood and took Cindy's hand. "We're going up to fuck in your bed, little guy. Join us?" he said extending his hand.

I felt like a child holding Roland's hand as he led us to our bedroom.

Cindy was ready and lay with her arms and legs open.

Roland knelt between her thighs and looked at me. "Would you like to do the honors, little man?"

"Huh? I said not comprehending what he meant.

"Put my cock in your wife. Pretend it's yours."

I knelt beside the big man and once again marveled at the power emanating from his big cock. The large vein, the ridges under the deep purple head. God help me, but I did wish it was mine.

I rubbed it up and down the lips of my wife's sopping wet pussy, feeling a power I never had as she humped trying to get his cock in her.

"Damn it, johnnie. Put my man's cock in me," she demanded.

Like I said, holding Roland's cock gave me power I never had. "Tell him, Cindy. Tell your man what you want," I teased.

"Fuck me. I want Roland to fuck me, johnnie. Make him put your big black cock in me again and fuck your married white whore."

Roland thrusted forward and buried his cock deep into Cindy's pussy. Her scream of ecstasy could have been heard by the neighbors.

He must have fucked her another 30 minutes. I watched in awe as his cock had Cindy speaking in tongues. She seemed to be having one long climax when Roland announced his own pending orgasm.

"Ah yeah, bitch. I own this pussy. I'm going to fill it with my baby making seed, slut," he growled as he pumped his load deep in her cunt.

I'd already cum in my hand watching them. I had no shame in jacking off beside the rutting couple. Cindy's constant training me with SPH had me reveling in my shame, without pride, without dignity.

Having read about others who are into SPH, I figured there would come a time when my wife would seek out another man to give her what I couldn't. The thought both scared and excited me.

Now that it was happening and I was included, my fears left me. I saw what nature had intended. A real man taking what he wants. A woman attracted to the dominant male, mating, offering him her body for his pleasure, it was beautiful.

Having been ridiculed for my little dick for years and hearing how Cindy wanted a big cock had been exciting. Seeing her now, giving her pussy to a man, a real man with a big cock, was icing on the cake of my humiliation.

I was in for a surprise. When they had collected themselves and Roland pulled his cock out of my wife. he told me to use my mouth on her and make sure I get all of his sperm.

This was not something I had done nor dreamed of doing. I hesitated, looking to Cindy to help me out om this predicament.

"Come here, johnnie," she said holding her arms open. I went to her and we kissed. "Baby, he fucked me so good. God but his cock is wonderful. Don't you think?"

"I do," I whispered.

"My pussy is sore, johnnie. I could sure use your tongue on me down there right now. Maybe his cum will help your dick grow."

I ignored her insult but didn't resist her as she pushed my head down her torso. I could smell the pungent aroma of their combined fluids as my face drew near to her pussy.

"Do it, baby. Eat my pussy and get all of Roland's cum from it."

Roland chuckled as he dressed and I sucked his sperm from my wife. While I had read some people were into this sort of thing, it wasn't something I wanted.

Still, with my face planted in my wife's gamey pussy, it came to me that this was something I needed to do whether I liked it or not. It was a way for me to demonstrate my acceptance of Roland's role and that of my own. He is the Alpha male. I am not. And maybe, just maybe Cindy would appreciate my efforts.

Cindy fucked one more orgasm on my face as I swallowed Roland's load, thankful that the taste was not the least unpleasant.

It was a task I would do many more times.

Roland would tease me at work about sneaking off to fuck Cindy while I covered for him.

He didn't but the thought did make me get hard.

When they would go out together, Cindy began to dress sexier for her man. Her skirts were extremely short, her blouses transparent. She began wearing hose and garter belts with stiletto heels.

Roland began showing her off. Having my wife give up-skirt peeks at her panty covered pussy. This was more than okay with her. After an evening out when Roland had exhibited her to his friends, she would suck his cock furiously and fuck him with the same ferocity, bouncing up and down on his big black cock.

As the years passed, Roland moved up the ladder finally achieving the ultimate promotion. I worked for him and so did my wife.

A position opened for an assistant which he had Cindy apply for. Once hired, he brought her around introducing her to my co-workers as his new assistant and my wife.

At first, nothing untoward happened. Then, people started to notice that Roland and Cindy would go to lunch together nearly every day.

They noticed how she dressed; a bit too sexy for the office. They heard her call me little man in meetings. No longer was I calling him or referring to him by his first name. It was always Mr. Wallace this and Mr. Wallace that and people noticed.

There was talk. In large offices there is always talk.

Evening would find me home and naked, waiting for their arrival as Roland wanted. And although Roland wasn't over every night, I was naked anyway. Cindy liked that I was exposed. My little dick was a constant reminder of how well Roland fucked her.

Roland and Cindy would go away for weekends. Cindy would relate to me how he paraded her around almost naked in night clubs where such goings on were not discouraged. "He let other men dance slow dances with me, little man. They knew what we were there for and didn't disappoint."

"Roland loved it when they'd feel me up on the dance floor. He loved seeing them hold my ass, raising my skirt showing my naked bottom. Sometimes Roland would open my blouse so my boobs would flop out. He really likes to show them to waiters in restaurants and hotel bars."

"All his friends have seen me naked, johnnie, all of them. Once he had me lay on the floor and masturbate. Roland had four of his buddies over and they all saw me shaking with an orgasm like I was having a seizure. I love it when he shows me off like, babe."

My dick was straining to break free of its confinement. I wanted to jack off so badly hearing how Roland used my wife.

"I gave him a blow job in a cab when we were in New York."

"Well, no one saw because it was dark," I said hoping to hear otherwise.

"Dark? The only thing dark was Roland's big cock, little man. It was noon, and the streets were crowded with cars and pedestrians. People saw the back of my head as I bobbed up and down on his cock."

"Oh God, Cindy. I wished I could have been there. But doesn't it bother you for Mr. Wallace to show you off like that?"

"It did at first but not now. I love it. I love that Roland is proud of me enough that he wants to show his sexy bitch off to others. Besides, no one would fuck with me knowing I am with Roland."

"Yeah, he's a really big man."

"Don't I know?" she laughed.

Very quietly, Cindy said, "Roland thought of you while we were gone. We bought you a present."

"You did? You thought of me?"

"We did, little man. Over there, in the bag in the dresser. Fetch it please."

I walked over to the dresser and took the small bag to my wife. "Now this wasn't my idea, johnnie. But when Roland asked me if we should get you this, I instantly said yes. You may open your present now."

The cool metal told me what lay in store for me even before I pulled out the chastity tube. "But why, Cindy. Have I done something wrong? Is Mr. Wallace angry or disappointed with me?"

"Not in the least, little man. Roland just felt that you needed some reminder of who is in charge. Actually, he said you should think of this as a well-deserved reward for being such a good sport about things."

"Here, let me help you," Cindy offered. First, she got ice from the fridge and put the cubes in a baggie. Kneeling in front of me, she smiled up at me sweetly as she held the frosty plastic bag to my dick and balls.

Satisfied that I had shrunk as much as I possibly could, she looped the ring under my balls. The tube, which was connected to the ball ring came next. Cindy pushed it hard enough that it became uncomfortable. "Just a little more," she giggled.

When the head of my tortured dick appeared out of the tube, Cindy stopped pushing. Attached to the ball ring, it held my dick uncomfortably in place. The key had a special tip which she used to snug down the tube just below the head of my dick making certain I would not slip out of it.

Locking it in place, my wife seemed satisfied. "Great. Just how Roland said it would fit."

She surprised me when she handed me the key. "You're to give this to Roland when he comes over later. Be sure to thank him for his thoughtfulness."

My dick would have responded to the humiliation with panache, instead, it was straining to free itself from the metal confines. "Mr. Wallace, sir. My wife told me to give you this key. Thank you for thinking of me and bringing me this gift."

I was kneeling at his feet as he sat in my favorite chair. Both he and Cindy were naked as was I. I was aware of his meat stick that hung off the edge of the chair. Mr. Wallace caught me looking at his great appendage.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir. It's beautiful."

"Would you like to suck it, little man? Would you like to take it in your little hand, kiss it and lick it before sucking it?"

That had to be a trick question. Me sucking his cock had never been seriously discussed before although my wife once said she'd like to see me do it.

Thinking quickly to come up with an acceptable answer, "Only if you want me to, sir."

He looked at Cindy and together they shared a laugh the way lovers do when they're sharing a secret joke. "Maybe one day, if you behave," he chuckled tussling my hair.

They fucked that night as I sat back wishing I could jack off like I used to be able to. When it was time for Mr. Wallace to leave, he coaxed Cindy to walk him to his car naked. "Can I put on my shoes at least, Roland?"

Hand in hand they walked to his car parked in our driveway. They kissed passionately under the glow of the garage light, his hands caressing her rounded bottom with one hand, her breast with the other.

With little or no regard for the neighbors who might see them, they lingered there, kissing and caressing. Again, Mr. Wallace was showing his dominion over both my wife and I.

I could only envy the man. They looked so good together in the light that my heart beat fondly for them both.

The stainless-steel cage was heavy but I got used to it. I even got used to the guards at work running the metal detector up and down my body, finally settling in on my groin. Exchanging knowing looks between them, they'd laugh at my discomfort and pass me through.

But to me, it was worth it. All the humiliation I felt had me in constant arousal. And the more aroused I was and the longer I stayed caged without beating off, the more compliant, the more docile, the more submissive I became.

The day of the pre-bid conference came and I am sitting halfway back in the middle of the row.

Cindy stood and introduced herself to the audience. She then introduced the contract team seated on her right and left. "Once the team has gone over the contract specifications, we will take your questions. Mr. Wallace has given his permission for those who wish to record this session for later use."

I could almost see the mischief in her eyes as she looked at Mr. Wallace.

From near the middle of the rows of seats, I could see my wife sitting with her knees tightly together. The team went through the specs. and just as they were about to take questions, I saw Cindy look down at her phone.

It became apparent to me that Mr. Wallace had sent her a text. What happened next was pure Hollywood magic.

I watched as Cindy slowly spread her legs. I wasn't listening to the questions being asked and answered though. But what I did hear was some mummering from the audience around me.

Sitting with her legs now wide open and her pussy quite visible, Cindy began to slowly turn from side to side in the swivel chair making sure everyone in the audience would see her now moist pussy.

At first, there were only a few phones being held up to record this session. One by one, every guy in the place now held his phone up, all aimed at my wife's display.

After about five minutes of showing Mr. Wallace's pussy to the crowd, Cindy covered her mouth in sort of a "Whoops" feigning embarrassment and closed her legs.

I saw guys high-five each other as they were leaving.

Not unsurprisingly, video's of my wife pussy went viral in less than two hours. They were all over the internet, just as I suspected Mr. Wallace knew they would be.

Even before I left work that afternoon, my co-workers were viewing the recording. A few felt some sort of sympathy for me. Other guys showed disdain for me that I would condone her brazen exhibition. More though stated out loud, knowing I would hear them saying how they'd like to fuck her.

"Laughter through tears," was how Dolly Parton described it in that movie, "Steel Magnolias". In my case, it was me trying to get an erection in my chastity tube through the humiliating discussions and knowing my wife's pussy would be seen by millions as I dealt with the feeling of total defeat at the hands of handsome and devious Mr. Wallace.

As usual, Cindy caught a ride with her lover and drove home wondering what was ahead.

Several strange automobiles were parked on the street where I live. I actually had to park half a block away.

When I entered my home, I saw Mr. Wallace and my wife chatting up four handsome gentlemen. Two were black, one Hispanic, the other Asian. All had wide grins and drinks.

"Ah, there's the husband now," Mr. Wallace greeted me. "Little man, these are a few of my colleagues who just had to meet your wife, up close and personal."

"Um, uh, I uh, welcome gentlemen, I guess," I stammered foolishly.

"Of course, they're welcome. Now be polite and shake their hands," Cindy suggested.

Of late, her suggestions have become directions.

I went from one to the other shaking their hand and hearing them tell me how sexy Cindy is and they can't wait to see more of her.

"Good boy, johnnie," Mr. Wallace praised me. "We're going to need your help making my friends feel as comfortable as possible."

He fished the key to my chastity tube from his pocket and tossed it to me. "Unlock that thing," little man."

I made to leave the room happy to be able to free my sore dick when Mr. Wallace stopped me.

"Um, johnnie, where are you going?"

"To my room sir," I said looking around at the men who were paying close attention to the scene playing out before them.

"No need for modesty here. We're among friends. Go on, do like I told you and free your dick here. These men are going to join you soon as Cindy here gives them a private showing."

Mr. Wallace sat on the couch and pulled my wife onto his lap. "Now, johnnie," he ordered.

I removed my suit jacket. Then my tie and shirt. I bent over to remove my shoes and socks, leaving me in my pants and underwear.

Looking at Mr. Wallace for a reprieve that was not coming, I unfastened my belt and pants and pulled them down with my boxers in one embarrassing motion.

I heard the gasps followed by snickering as my tube came into view.

I fumbled with the key and finally got the contraption unlocked. Next came the loosening of the clasp that snugly circled the shaft just below the head of my dick.

"Why is he wearing that,? The Asian gentleman asked.

"Go on, little man. Tell them."

With my face burning and my dick leaking with humiliating arousal I summoned the strength to speak. "It's because Mr. Wallace told me I was jacking off too much."

"Jesus Roland," our black visitor laughed. "You're fucking his wife and won't even let the sorry motherfucker beat his meat? That's cold."

The conversation around me was only white noise as I struggled to pull my dick out of the tight confines. I actually dropped to my knees as I worked the tube off and pulled my balls from the ring.

When I looked up, I saw that my wife had moved to the recliner. With the foot rest pulled out and her feet on it, her knees together and bent, Mr. Wallace asked if his guests were ready.

Almost in unison they said they were more than ready. "Okay guys but let me make myself clear once more. You can look but not touch. You can feel free to jack off but do not cum on my bitch. Again, there will be absolutely no touching. We do not wish to disrespect her husband, now do we?"

Laughter surrounded me.

"Cindy, my dear. Please begin," Mr. Wallace told her.

Her short skirt had already gathered above her naval, her pussy was clearly on display. Now she reached down and began to open her blouse. Tossing it aside, she held her breasts out to her admirers.

I wanted to get up but Mr. Wallace directed me to stay where I was. It was his way of demonstrating who was actually the man of our house.

"Yes sir," I said kneeling back down.

Cindy laid back, still caressing her breasts but keeping eye contact with our guests.

Our visitors asked Mr. Wallace if they could record it on their phones. "Ask her husband," he chuckled.

He gave me a look that said I'd better not let him down. "Please gentlemen. Feel free to pull out your phones," I said nearly cumming from the humiliation.

Cindy began to purr as she toyed with her nipples. Pinching and pulling on the pebble-hard buds, I heard her moan.

Slowly, eyeing her audience, she let one hand travel down her body.

The room acquired the aroma of an aroused pussy as my wife spread her labia open. She stroked her outer lips touching her clit.

As Cindy's passion grew, she was no longer able to maintain eye contact. She closed her eyes and emitted a guttural groan as the first mini-orgasm flooded the seat cushion.

I heard zippers and looked to see our guests pulling out their hard cocks.

As they began to masturbate, Mr. Wallace offered my services. "johnnie can help you with that. He likes stroking big cocks, don't you boy?"

A brief moment of expectation ensued until I managed to croak a weak, "Yes sir."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,684 Followers