All Comments on 'Wife Pegs Hubby in front of friend'

by Herbie625

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good

This had me straining in my chastity very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very good

Brought back some memories. I remember the first time my wife's friend saw her take me. However she also participated before the night was over. I thought that might happen here.. Hopefully we will hear more about these two.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

Hubby should have had to eat the friends pussy and asshole..I liked the part where he had to lick his Cum from the pie pan..

subfwbsubfwbalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. I like that the wife wears casual clothing. It makes it much more realistic. I would enjoy an evening like this myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Giving me a raging hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to do that in front of people

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it...women turning the tables on men!

Nice to see the male naked and vulnerable and the woman going into the man.

I'd love to have my wife demasculate me and I'd willingly take her cock and be the female in our relationship.

I only have a small cock and balls and feel I've let her down hence I'd Co operate with role reversal to my superior wife.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I like the way claudia69 thinks. I would be honored to be the husband for her enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had to jerk off was so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story. It’s always been my fantasy to be humiliated by girls I don’t know and being exhibited for the girls to watch. What would have made it more exciting was to have the friend join in by ordering him to lick both their assholes.

MyAssIsDragoonMyAssIsDragoonabout 2 years ago

This was quite good.

I'm never a fan of cock caging, but mercifully, it didn't last long. It just doesn't add anything to the story, for me.

For the sake of fantasy, perhaps the 7" dildo should be the type that inserts into "Lisa's" vagina and inflates, "locking" it in place, with a "nub" that rubs against her clitoris with every hard thrust. THAT way, when Lisa and Don are "almost frozen in time", it'll be because both are riding the enormous waves of rapturous orgasms.

It also might have been hotter, had "Lisa" told "Angie" to jerk off "Don" anyway she wanted, being sure he cums on the pie pan, as "Lisa" fucked his ass.

But before you say it, you're right, this is a free forum & I can "go write my own damn stories"! LOL I offer the changes above as an illustration of how I'D be inclined to approach such a story. As it is, you got 5/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

was how my late wife would do me let her friends watch her peg my asshole i was always tied and on all 4s she would whip my ass with a leather strap then one time she brought in gay guys and let them gangbang me while her and her friends watched

1Martiniman1Martiniman21 days ago

Very nice story that was high on excitement and eroticism for me. The idea of having another woman watch my wife sexually dominate me would be mind blowing. Too bad we only got 3 stories from this writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous