All Comments on 'Wife Pines For Buddy Overseas'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🤮

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please stop inundating the website with your cuck fantasies and give it a rest for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

What a great friend! This is nonsense. I accept that she fell in love but a divorce would have been the way to go with him telling his 'buddy" what he thought of him.

The husband is painted as a total weakling. He should find a new love and cut all contact with them. When the military guy is killed in an accident she is distraught and tries to go back to the ex and is told to f off.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Why would she settle for second best? Why stay married to a man she likes; but doesn't love?

I appreciate you’re trying to make this a throuple; but her actions show that no matter what her husband believes, she isnt in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

-"I'll be staying here tonight,"

-"If that happens, dear, you can go further with him to Iraq as a battalion whore."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't soil the proud title of the US military with your sick fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writer, you sick bitch! Do you like castrating husbands and making them look like scared weaklings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one shitty story? You must be constipated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING SITE TO CUCKOLDROTICA! It is the majority posting of this fucked up society. You can now see what no spanking, everyone gets a trophy, and feeding male children soy products has done!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

1 star. Just another stupid story from a mentally messed up writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are without doubt the worst writer on this site. Calm down please.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It has never been so easy to award a 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's no longer a wife. A sorry idea.

Tls2753aTls2753aover 2 years ago

Bittersweet, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please stop

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Wow, another crock of wife hating shit. This time, complete with many errors. I guess you just don't learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the hell do I keep reading this author's crap? The first night she said she was spending the night, the dumb bastard should have put his suitcases in the car and left their asses. 2 years knowing the bitch was going to bail on him? Really? Ditch the bitch, get a good wife and start your family, after all that is what marriage is for.

puddlejumper2puddlejumper2over 2 years ago

Blecch. Normally, I don't criticize another writer's work but this just left me wondering, "Why? Why write this? What was the point? To entertain? To bother or upset people?" You had a chance to get into all the emotions that this kind of thing would set up, but instead, we're treated to a guy that was so disrespectful and cool about nailing his "Best Friend's" wife without so much as a thank you and a wife who was so quick to dismiss whatever hurt her actions might have caused to her husband, that you've demonstrated that these people are despicable selfish self absorbed assholes. And to top it all off, our Protagonist happily settles for the occasional visit sex?! That's fair or seemingly an appropriate resolution? Kind of hard to muster up any positive emotions for anyone in this "Work," and writing just to inflict unresolved discomfort for the reader isn't exactly kind to the people in your audience. Better to just let people not waste time and get to something that is well written. It sure as hell isn't this offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haas pick up a dictionary and read the definition of "wife". This story does not have one in it. Then look up "slut" this one does have one in it. Authors like this have lost all touch with reality and with them water is dry and the desert is wet.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Is it even possible to be a misogynistic misandrist? This disgusting author hates everyone, especially LW readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't read this as I have marked all your stuff shit. I looked your name and first story my eye saw was "Every Blackman should fuck a white man's wife". If you are a woman you should be fucked with a baseball bat and 8f you are a Male you should have your fick removed with a rusty blade and left to bleed out you racist, man hating bitch/bastard. Didn't realize literotica is promoting racial genocide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just getting right down to it, what a sad story. Well written, though. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would have to improve to suck.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Interesting. It's not exactly polyamory, because I don't think she fully loves her husband. Well, she's not in love with him. I just wish the husband realized that he should find that for himself with someone who wants that kind of love with him.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This writer writes the same story every time. His works at the absolute zenith of formulaic writing. Same plot. Every single time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you’re the part time boyfriend and he’s the one she loves if I were you I’d kick both their asses

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she loved this ‘other’ man, why didn’t she divorce her husband and go with the other man? Better yet, why didn’t the husband kick her cheating ass out the door?

I was in the Far East, (Korea), when I received a phone call from my wire of 14 years. I was told by her that she was having “more fun without me” than she ever had with me.

Long story short, I got leave and went home. Pulling into the driveway of MY home, I saw a strange car. It was 1AM. Unfortunately she nor her lover had sense enough to change the locks on the front door.

I walked as quietly as I could into the hallway, opened the closet door and retrieved my 9mm Glock from the gun safe there.

I looked into the bedrooms that my daughters slept in, and watched them a few minutes as they slept.

Then, I moved back to my old bedroom and looked at my cheating, bitch of a wife and her lover, all snuggled up together.

It was then I gave thought to what I was about to do.

No, I didn’t kill them.

I turned on the bedroom light and called her name. VERY LOUDLY!

It woke him up, too. As soon as he woke up, he jumped for me. I shot him then, in the leg. Then, I shot him in his other leg, AND in his crotch. Just call him ‘No Nuts’ from now on!

She started screaming and tried to get out of bed, but, I shot her too. In the pit of her stomach. It’s doubtful either will be wanting or able to have sexual relations again.

I called the police and told them where I was and what I had done and stated I would be waiting for someone to come and pick up the trash.

When they arrived, I showed them my orders, and proved that I lived there and the young SOLDIER in my bed with my wife did NOT belong there. I told them he was in the process of raping my wife as I came home.

Well, she denied the rape part, but, I told the cop that I wanted both of them out of my home.

By this time, my daughters has woke up and started telling me (in front of the cop), that this man had been living there with their mother for several months.

They took both her and her lover to the hospital. I told them I wanted both charged with trespassing and endangering my daughters.

Next morning, I went to my bank, and cleaned out our accounts. Then, I went to the military finance office, and changed ALL my military records to remove that cheating women from my records.

Of course, later, I got a call from that skank asking me to come get her at the hospital. ‘“NOT only NO, but HELL NO!”

I also contacted the lovers commander, and gave him a copy of the

Police report, which resulted in that soldier being dishonorably discharged from the Army with loss of his retirement.

I passed some information on to him, something I knew ONLY TOO WELL.! “I happen to KNOW, that PUSSY was NOT WORTH ALL THAT!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope not happening no BTB

Just another wimpy cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A risk all husbands, and yes their wives, take when they share their open the marriage sexually is that she will fall in love. A risk a bull takes is the same. They might start out as fuck buddies but the emotional and personal connection changes. Putting this under loving wives is wrong, it should be under cheating.

That said, you apparently like to write but really need to learn how to.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dude you are even giving the anti-cuck crowd a bad name and making us look as retarded as the cuck crowd you're trolling. We get it, the cucks think you're one of them and they arent bright enough to get it, but you may still be mentally ill with the way you are overdoing the cuck trolling.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Another cuck for the storyboard, never finance your wifes' whore lifestyle. Divorce her, move on to somebody who will actually care about you.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Wow, i hope in reality no man is that stooopid

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

What an absolute load of crap. You obviously get off on this shit. Meaning, there is something wrong with the warped way you think. You love the weak, spineless, broken, pathetic arsehole type of male. About how they are the most pathetic doormats and will put up with any crap thrown at them. Just worms. I feel sorry for you.

Oh and stop flooding this site with all your shitty stories I've read a number and they are all versions of the same. You are obviously moving your body of work from some other site that has got sick of you and dumping it here at Literotica.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
The protagonist says "I am not a cuckhold"

I wonder what he thought he is then.

What a piece of crap writing

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 2 years ago

Look, up in the sky... it’s SUPER CUCK. Cannot stand the whimpering. Gees, grow a pair. How would a real man react? I ‘st time, time for divorce. Period. Why stretch out the inevitable? This is like a semi-suicide letter. But I guess for the simpering cuck community this is great. This is why I write ‘anti-‘ cuck stories. Nothing against the author, but I get ill reading these type of accepting wimp self effacing bs stories. Somebody must like them, but I do not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have an idea. The husband here needs to go to his local gun store and buy a good reliable revolver and then shoot his wife and Jim between the eyes or better yet, stick the barrel in his own mouth and pull the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You must spend at least 4 minutes of thought and writing per story: you're very dedicated to writing complete crap. Maybe you should take another dose of lithium and go have a nap.

.

You slam out so many disgusting stories per day that they've actually become boring. I see your name, I skip the story and I give you 1 star. You need to learn that you can't write and you're mentally disturbed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Why would you want to write something like this?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon please stop,

OK that's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time complete rubbish only got to the first 6 lines.why do people with no talent bother to write such drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to find something else to do.You have no writing ability at all. Stupid stories that gave annoyed me.I won’t bother with this crap again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you stupid cuck- you desired what you wanted..pull your pud while they get laid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. Had to stop reading. WTF? This guy’s an asshole cuck. To hell with him, and to hell with his so-called “friend”, and especially to hell with the skanky cunt.

DevonadrianDevonadrianabout 2 years ago

It's unrealistic in the sense that the mc is so one dimensional he seems like a puppet that just magically woke up married with a cheating wife and a best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb cuck and pussy wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

complete drivel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From husband to get only the leftovers, from time to time...what a loser! Stupid story!

hermie55hermie55about 1 year ago

I liked this and other stories, but I'm tired of hearing the cuck stuff. Yes, by the definition of the word cuckold, he is one. Yet if any of one of you had your wife cheat, would you just think of yourself as a worthless cuckold who has no right to live a normal life. As soon as you find out, would you write yourself of as a worthless cuckold? Grow up.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Maybe hubby should suck his dick too. Chump.

Rewrite: I told her sure, then got in the car and headed home to pack the moment she walked into his room, took all the cash and disappeared. Later when her fuck buddy texted, I wished him a slow painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband is weak. If he had any kind if a spine he's have dumped her ass long, long ago.

What a waste of a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible view of marriage. A good marriage is a close partnership where each spouse has the other one's best interest in mind always. Now, we are all human, but that is what good communication is about. This marriage shown here barely qualifies as an acquaintanceship.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a stupid, exceedingly nauseous story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a piece of shit story. I find it hard to believe pay for a woman to fuck another man men who do that are , hell i cant think of a proper word that will not berate other bad words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...