Wife Plays Escort, and Vice Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love that." Jason took her hand in his and kissed it. Melanie stood and wheeled her suitcase out the door.

After a minute, Jason found his own phone and sent a text to his wife. "She just left. See you soon."

A few minutes later, Stacy knocked on the door. Jason opened it, wearing only a sheet, and let her in. "Did she see you?" he asked.

"No, I just waited in the stairwell, one level up. We didn't see each other, but there was another person who passed me and who I think wanted to extend an invitation."

"I'm not surprised. God, I love that silver dress."

Stacy let the dress fall to the floor. "First, we need to shower."

Part 7

Saturday afternoon. Aunt Brooke had returned to her home, unaware of what hell she hath wrought. Letting the kids stay up late and have chocolate chip waffles and whipped cream for dinner lead to a hectic Saturday morning. Fortunately, both were now down for a much needed nap.

And speaking of much needed naps, Jason and Stacy were lying in bed, giving their bodies a much needed rest from the previous night.

"Ugh, I can still feel that cock sliding into me."

"Mine or the strap-on?"

"Both. I think you could tell how much I liked it. Just with it didnt linger so lone. It's kind of distracting."

"So what you really want is amazing filthy sex without any consequences."

"I think that's what everyone wants."

"But you enjoyed yourself, right?"

"Last night was legendary. We'll be thinking about that until we're in the retirement home."

"I hope that doesn't mean that it's a one-time thing?"

"I'm definitely open to doing that again some time. God, she was incredible."

"Maybe next time you pick the girl and set up the scenario."

"It's a deal. I'm sure I'll be able to think of something that will surprise you as much as you surprised me."

"Until then, you should probably kiss me."

"Ok..." Stacy lifted the blankets and lowered herself down between Jason's legs.