Wife Plays Escort, and Vice Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason moved back to the chair in the corner and started unbuttoning his shirt while he watched his wife (his real wife, that is, who was pretending to be an escort) kiss her way up the naked thighs of an escort (a real escort, that is, who was pretending to be his wife). He took a moment to consider the situation. Was he dreaming? Had this actually worked out as well as he had hoped? Fuck climbing Mt. Everest or walking on the moon. This night had to get him into the Man Hall of Fame.

Stacia found herself face to pussy with another woman, close enough to see the moisture dripping from her lips and to breath in that sexy aroma. She had anticipated an amazing night of memorable, kinky, erotic, sensual love making with her husband, but didn't anticipate this. This gorgeous, sexy redhead, completely available to be used however she wanted; she couldn't pass this up. She reached out her tongue and tasted Melanie, then, liking what she found, she dove in for more. Melanie's thighs grasped her head, covering her ears enough that she couldn't accurately judge how loud Melanie screaming was.

Screaming out in her first orgasm of the night, Melanie instantly knew that she was working with a real professional. No one licked pussy that well without a lot of practice. If she was that good with men, too, then it was no wonder that Jason flew her in from Las Vegas for this. Melanie had been in this profession for nearly two years, and enjoyed amateur sex for years before that, with men, women, and all combinations, and yet she never felt the level of anticipation and exhilaration and raw pleasure that she was feeling now. The room was spinning and every muscle in her body was tensing in time to the tongue lapping away at her. She caught Jason in her vision, undressed now and stroking himself, wanting to join in. She mustered just enough focus...

"Oh, Fuck! Daddy, it feels so good... I don't want to wait... Fuck my mouth, please Daddy..."

Jason climbed onto the bed and knelt next to Melanie, she turned and took him into her mouth. Now she was locked in, and without hesitation she started moving her head back and forth, letting him fuck deep into her throat. Stacia looked up from between Melanie's thighs and watched, enchanted, until Jason put a hand on the back of her head and pushed her back into Melanie's pussy.

They continued like that until Stacia got brave. She lifted Melanie's legs and lowered herself, her tongue finding Melanie's ass hole. She gave it a lick, then another, and pressed her tongue firmly against it and started lapping away. Melanie lost control again and could no longer keep Jason in her mouth. She withdrew and started screaming again, prompting Stacia to lick more. Stacia was in the zone now, and slid two fingers into Melanie's pussy, fucking her in time with the tongue in her ass. Melanie's eyes rolled back as she let out another guttural, animal-like moan.

Stacia took that pause to slide up Melanie's body, pausing to suck on her perky little tits, before straddling her face and lowering herself onto Melanie's tongue. Now it was Melanie's turn to show off, and soon Stacia was moaning and grinding her pussy against Melanie's mouth.

Jason stood up on the bed and moved to the headboard. He pressed his cock against Stacia's lips, but before she would take him in she asked "Melanie, do I have your permission to suck your husband's cock?" Melanie made some muffled noise, unable to form words with Stacia's wet pussy filling her mouth. Stacia looked up at Jason with a devilish grin. "Sorry, she didn't say yes." Maybe you should put that in her instead."

He leaned over and kissed his wife, and whispered "You're so bad...". Then he climbed off the bed and moved around between Melanie's legs. He lifted her legs up and easily slid into her. She felt amazing, so wet and so tight. He realized that this was the first new pussy he'd been in since he got married. He started moving faster, deeper, felt her squeeze down on him and felt the blast of fluid soaking him. Her screams were still muffled by Stacia.

Stacia lifted herself off and asked "Does your husband's cock feel good?"

Melanie caught her breath and responded "Yes, so good... do you want it?"

"Not yet." Stacia then turned around and lowered herself onto Melanie's face again. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "That's a good wife. I licked your ass, now you lick mine... oh yes, that's perfect. You like that, don't you baby?"

Stacia then looked at Jason and said to Melanie "Do you want your husband to lick your ass too?" Melanie's answer was again unintelligible. Stacia smiled, "sounded like a Yes to me."

Jason slid his cock out of Melanie and knelt down. Her legs were over his shoulders and she was wide open for him. His tongue immediately found its destination, and Stacia's hand on the back of his head pushed him deeper as his tongue filled her. In no time, both women were moaning louder and they both climaxed together.

The two women collapsed on the bed. They positioned themselves side by side, gently tracing their fingers over the other's body and lazily kissing or licking the other's lips. Jason retrieved a bottle of water from the minibar and handed it to Melanie first. She took a big drink, then handed it to Stacia who did the same. While Stacia drank, Melanie said "Come lay with us, Daddy."

Stacia smiled at him and moved herself toward the edge of the bed, leaving room between them for him to fill. He laid between them and all three started lazily kissing.

Eventually, Melanie asked "Has my husband been inside you yet, Stacia? Tonight, I mean. In all that I kinda lost track."

Stacia held Jason's cock in her hand. "Not yet. I'd really like it though."

"I'd like it too. I want to watch him fuck you. Then I want to taste you on his cock. Then I want him to fuck me and watch you lick him clean. Would you do that for us?"

"Of course I will. I'd do that and anything else you want. Remember, I'm working for the two of you tonight." Stacia gave Jason a squeeze while she said that, then climbed up and slowly lowered herself onto him.

Stacia let out a moan, then looked down at Melanie and smiled. "That feels so good... now I know why you married him." Melanie giggled and kissed Jason. She moved her body so that Jason could suckle on her nipples while she watched him slide in and out of Stacia. Soon she moved again, away from Jason, and started sucking on Stacia's nipples as she moved up and down.

"Remember Daddy, don't cum in her. Not yet." With that Stacia moved away and Melanie took him in her mouth, hungrily licking up all of Stacia's wetness. "Fuck, you taste so good..." Melanie went back for more until Jason couldn't take any more. She stopped and playfully teased him. "You wanna cum so bad, don't you Daddy? Won't be too much longer."

Melanie climbed on top of Jason and took him deep into her. Stacia knelt behind her and kept one arm wrapped around her while she fucked Jason. She kissed Melanie's neck and let her other hand slide down Melanie is stomach, her fingers finding Melanie's clit and helping bring her to orgasm.

As soon as Melanie came again, she jumped up and commanded Stacia "Clean him up." But Stacia was already there and took Jason in her mouth. Melanie looked down at Jason and sweetly said "Now you can cum Daddy. Fill her mouth. But, Stacia, don't swallow it. You need to share with me."

With that, Stacia started sucking furiously, her head bobbing up and down, spit coating Jason's cock and his entire groin. Melanie leaned closer to Jason and offered encouragement. "Do it, Daddy, cum in that whore's mouth. Please Daddy, I want you to cum so bad..."

That did it, and with a full body convulsion Jason exploded into Stacia's mouth. Amazingly, she was able to keep most of it in, and she and Melanie positioned themselves to give him a full view while they pushed his load back and forth with their tongues. Their chins were coated, and some dripped Down their necks and onto their breasts. Melanie licked Stacia's chin clean, then Stacia surprised them both when she leaned over and pushed her tongue into Jason's mouth. They passionately kissed while Melanie cheered them on. Then as soon as Stacia moved back Melanie did the same, giving Jason a deep wet kiss.

Stacia giggled and wrapped her arms around Melanie. "I love it... you two are just a couple of kinky freaks, aren't you?"

"Takes one to know one, I guess. I think he's gonna need to rest for a bit."

They looked down at Jason, flat on his back and with a huge smile on his face, barely able to open his eyes. "That was wonderful."

"Maybe while he rests you'd like to join me in the shower?" Stacia asked.

"Oh, yes. Absolutely! You go start the shower, and I'll be there in a minute."

Stacia got up and finally took off the fishnet tights. The open crotch had been stretched beyond recognition. She put them right into the trash can. Still money well spent though. She slowly made her way into the bathroom. Melanie leaned in and gave Jason another kiss. "No charge for extra time. Tonight has been fantastic. I wonder how long she's in town, maybe we can work together more..." She gave him another kiss, then got off the bed.

On her way to the bathroom, she stopped at the drawer and took out the strap-on and lube that she had put there earlier, leaving the drawer open. She turned back to Jason and held up the strap-on. "Her first..." She then went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Part 5

Stacia stood at the bathroom counter, one hand supporting her, her legs slightly spread. She gazed into her reflection, reveled in the mess, and smiled. Her free hand shook her hair loose. She watched Melanie enter and gave a jump when Melanie held up the strap-on with a smile.

"As soon as Jason told me about you, I knew I had to get one of these." She set the bottle of lube on the counter and started stepping into the harness as though she'd done this before. "For some reason, whenever he's fucking me from behind, when I feel the full force of every thrust, I just can't help myself but to imagine being on the other side, being the one who's thrusting. Tonight isn't just about fulfilling his fantasies. I have some of my own." She pulled the straps tight, making sure everything was where it needed to be. When it was done, she stood there in a power pose, hands on hips, completely nude, her red hair giving off perfect just-fucked vibes, traces of Jason's cum still clinging to her chin, and the strap on ready to perform.

Stacia quickly consented. She grabbed the counter with both hands, moved her feet back, and bent over, presenting herself like a submitting animal. She looked at Melanie through the mirror. "Go on, baby... Don't make me beg."

Melanie moved behind Stacia and gently grasped her hips. She slid one finger down Stacia's back, between her ass cheeks and paused over her pussy lips. She gently slid in the finger tip; no lube was needed. She purred as she lined up the strap on, about the same thickness as Jason, maybe a little longer, and slid it in as far as she could in one fluid motion. Stacia gasped, then pushed back hard and started rhythmically moving back and forth. The two women found a rhythm and were working together, slowly at first.

"Oooh... You're not a good girl at all, are you?" Stacia asked between gasps. "You're a naughty slut... Ooh you fuck so good... Go harder, faster..yes!

Melanie knew what was wanted. She picked up the pace and force, withdrawing nearly completely before swiftly sliding all the way back in. She grasped Stacia's hips and felt her fingers digging in, knowing that there would be evidence of her strong grip lingering for a few days. Without warning she raised her right hand and brought it down hard, striking Stacia's right ass cheek with a loud clap.

Stacia screamed out, then raised her right leg, placing her knee on the counter top, spreading herself open even wider. She held onto the counter top with all the strength she could spare as she took the pounding. There was no way, she thought, that Melanie had never done this before. Stacia turned back and whimpered, "Please, don't stop."

This had become a matter of professional pride for Melanie. She recognized that Stacia was a few years older, a bit more voluptuous, and as a Vegas escort, obviously more experienced and likely used to a higher level of clientele. But here was Melanie's chance to put her in her place, even if Stacia thought she was just some suburban wife. Melanie brought her right hand up again and struck Stacia's ass harder. She leaned over and slid her tongue in Stacia's ear, then ordered "Say my name, whore!"

Stacia gasped and felt her pussy clench. She struggled to get out the word. "Mel... Mel... Oh god..." She came hard feeling the wetness drip down her thighs. With one last gasp, she called out "Melanie!" then proceeded to moan into the counter top while the orgasm subsided.

When Melanie finally withdrew, Stacia lowered her right leg, then eased herself onto the cold tile floor. Melanie loosed the strap-on and set it on the counter with a thud. She then got down on the floor also and sat next to Stacia, putting her arm around Stacia's shoulder and nuzzling against her. "Whatcha think? Could I make it as an escort in Vegas? If, you know, I decided to leave my husband behind and start a new life."

Stacia giggled to herself. "Fuck yes!"

They both chuckled and kissed a little, still holding each other as they caught their breath.

"Promise you won't tell my husband," Melanie started, a naughty idea forming in her mind. Stacia nodded. Melanie continued, "I actually did work as an escort, before I met Jason, in college." Stacia did her best to feign surprise, clutching Melanie's thigh and letting her jaw hang open. Melanie quietly added to her tale, "It was just during my last year, so that I could make tuition. All my clients were older men, always at a hotel. I actually kind of liked it; most of them were more into dirty talk and touching and cuddling. And I learned pretty quickly that I didn't mind some cum on my face. And those guys just loved doing that. Obviously their wives didn't. As long as it didn't get in my hair and eyes... but I'm sure you know all about that."

Stacia stayed quiet for a minute, then slid her hand up Melanie's thigh a little further. She fell back into the increasingly complicated role play and added "And he really doesn't know? You never told him?"

"Never told him. We met a few months after I graduated. He did once joke about how amazing my blow jobs were; I guess that would have been the opening. But he seemed so nice. I didn't want to ruin it. And now it's been so long..."

Stacia leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Honestly, I had a hunch." They both laughed out loud, then caught themselves, wondering if Jason had heard.

Melanie asked "Should we get that shower now?"

An idea had been forming in Stacia's mind as they sat together. "Not yet. I think I want a turn using that strap-on first."

"Ok," Melanie quickly responded, perking up. "Do you want me bent over the counter? In the shower?"

"No, I want you in the bed, where your husband can watch. I want you straddling his face while I fuck you..." Melanie wordlessly grabbed Stacia and kissed her.

They made out like two excited teens until Melanie finally broke the kiss and said "Let's go." They climbed onto their feet and checked themselves in the mirror. Melanie helped Stacia into the harness and made sure everything was in place before opening the bathroom door.

Part 6

Jason lay in the bed lightly stroking himself, wondering why he never heard the shower start. He did hear Stacia moaning though. Imagining what the two of them were doing helped to bring him back to attention. Laying there, he couldn't remember ever feeling so comfortable.

When the door to the bathroom finally did open, both women emerged, unshowered and looking even filthier than when they went in. Now it was Stacia wearing the strap-on and the giant smile. Their eyes locked and she winked.

"Hi Daddy," Melanie said, climbing onto the bed and kissing Jason.

Before she could say anything else, Stacia ordered, "He's gonna have to spin around, head on this end."

Jason did as he was told, moving his body around and settling on his back with his head on the foot of the bed. "Now, straddle him," Stacia ordered. Melanie climbed atop and lowered herself onto Jason's mouth. His tongue immediately found her clit and gently licked. His eyes were open, so he could see, feel, and hear as the strap-on slid into Melanie's pussy. As it withdrew, drops of her moisture fell into his nose and forehead, before the fake cock slid back in. All Melanie could do was moan out loud and try to hold herself up, but even those efforts soon failed, as she collapsed onto Jason's body, her cheek settling on his abdomen and his throbbing cock batting against her forehead.

Stacia was relentless, thrusting harder and faster, seemingly trying to pound Melanie into submission. Stacia started slapping Melanie's ass and screaming at her "Squirt for me, slut, squirt on your husband's face!" Hearing his wife talk like that drove Jason wild; his tongue frantically worked over Melanie's clit, and he worked his hands free to reach back and grab Stacia's hips, guiding her thrusts and adding whatever force he could, but really only wanting to touch her skin.

It didn't take long before Melanie was doing as she was told. She screamed without restraint, and her entire body tensed and shook. With a loud, long groan, she released, and Jason was soaked in a warm, wet spray.

When Jason was again able to open his eyes, he looked up to see that Stacia had withdrawn the strap-on and dropped to her knees. Her tongue was inches away, lapping away at Melanie's pussy and ass. Melanie's moaning continued.

When she couldn't take any more, Melanie rolled off Jason and laid unmoving where she landed, arms and legs spread awkwardly. Stacia removed the strap-on and laid down on Jason's other side, kissing him and resting her head against his chest. The three silently lay there, with their breathing the only sound.

After a while, Stacia stood and quietly said "I think it's time for me to leave you two lovebirds." She collected her silver dress and slipped into it. She spent a minute in the bathroom, cleaning her face, before returning to the bedroom. She slipped on her coat and shoes, and gave both Melanie and Jason a kiss.

"You have my number, call me next time you come to Vegas. And bring your wife next time." Melanie reached out to her and they briefly held hands. Stacia gave one more kiss, then left the hotel room.

Now it was Melanie's turn. She slowly turned and looked at the clock. Then, with a groan, she stood and found her phone. She immeditely went to typing out a message with her thumbs. "Well, I think this was a successful evening. What do you think?"

"I think you were amazing. You both were amazing."

"You weren't so bad yourself." Melanie leaned over and kissed Jason on the cheek. Then she stood and started putting items back into her suitcase. She pulled out a white floral dress and pulled it on, without bra and panties.

"You can use the shower to clean up before you go."

"Thanks, but I actually have a regular a few blocks away who pays extra if I don't show up clean."

Jason laughed. "Wow, well, to each their own. But don't you think you should clean up a little bit," he motioned to the white flakes on her cheek and white streak down the side of her neck and across her collarbone, "you know, at least to get through the lobby?"

Melanie smiled. "Naw, I think I'll put on a show. Besides, I'm sure everyone in the hotel already heard us." She put her hand on Jason's chest. "You have my number, and even better I'm local. Call any time. Maybe next time your wife can join us! I can pretend to be the new intern at your office, or something."