All Comments on 'Wife Poses for Young Photographer'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
At least he got a video

It will make the divorce a slam dunk. A video? In this day and age of social media? Is anybody really THAT stupid? Badly done drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So I am wondering if

The divorce comes before or after she begins screwing all the neighborhood children or after it hits the papers as "Mature Slut Porn Star Arrested for Seducing Young College and High School Males".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Drivel

Badly written as well. Looks like someone is blocking the vote. If allowed I’d give it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A number of husbands would jump to have a picture album of his wife

While this is not for all men it is a exciting part of a couple's relationship. a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Instant cameras

When those came out, my wife and I got one and like probably everyone we took some erotic photos. Bad ones, of course, but fun to do. We had a young guy that came over sometimes, he was maybe 10 years younger, we often went fishing, things like that.

One day we were talking, the subject of the camera came up, we ended up using it to take some photos of the wife. She did some topless, finally some naked, more bad photos but also fun. We never did have full sex with him but we talked about it in bed often. The most she did was a hand job, both of us at once a couple of times.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet spot

Mark, or Mason, has found his sweet spot for storytelling.

Just enjoy his wife enjoying herself. It all leads to good sex, and isn't that why we are all here?

I would love to take pictures of such a willing model. I wouldn't even expect sex. Just being able to move a model into poses would be a huge turn on.

I would lay your wife on a dining room table and create a buffet of sexy shots of her naked body.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Photographer

In LW the photographer always porks the wife after taking pictures. It's required. If the husband is a cuck, then everyone is.happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who cares?

I would like to say it is just a story, but that would be insulting people who write stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
slut wife

getting what she wants while hubby gets nothing in return. Shame.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Keeping a photographic record of sexy play is to be encouraged.

Enjoyed the story, however a little long-winded and repetitive with regard to the posing. My wife and I took many pic's and videos' of various sexual episodes. mostly with our MFM meets this included a few video's of my wife and a well-hung stud (9") they were very erotic and as the years moved on I would continually bring out the videos for our private viewing. It inevitably ended up with us enjoying a sex session of our own. However, as we went past 65 my wife became more and more worried about a "what if" situation, of us, popping off and our children finding the evidence of our earlier sexual trists. Eventually, on the sale of our house and a move, she succeeded in burning all our photographic evidence. This action I have regretted ever since. I miss the exclusive viewing of hours of very erotic sex. So I now regret the decision to destroy all the pictures and videos. Actually, I think the kids would have had a good laugh at our antics. I however, still wish we had the pictures to view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun story, but.....

I enjoy stories of couples stepping beyond the 'normal' bounds. This was a good tale. It didn't go as far as I thought it would, but that's fine. It still showed how exciting unusual experiences can be. I would have enjoyed it more if it had been edited. Nothing detracts from a good story more than poor writing. Proper use of punctuation was seriously lacking. One of my biggest peeves, though, is when people use "I" when "me" should have been. Simple rule....when you are referring to someone else and you, remove the other person's name. Does "I " make sense? If not, DON'T USE IT. Use "me" instead. For example, you write "...introduced Sheila and I.." You wouldn't use, "...introduced I," you would use, "introduced me." Therefore, "...introduced Sheila and me" would be appropriate. See how easy that is? More....."I fixed Sheila and I drinks" (ouch), "took photos of Sheila and I" (ouch), and "she was facing Robert and I" (ouch).

Keep up the tale telling, but please polish it up a little, would you?

A five star story, but three star writing.....4 stars average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"If you've been following our stories, you know my wife Sheila has discovered and very much enjoys exhibitionism.

For those of you that do not know us, let me give you a short recap. "

The introduction alone is a mood-buster. We can't care about Sheila's history and if you think we do, or need to know, there's a hell of a better way to present the past.

Pathetic, simply pathetic. Don't let the one star fool you, it should be a minus two.

MasonsRaxMasonsRaxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To all the negative commenters

This message is to those who choose to make mean negative comments and insults, not those who are offering constructive critisism. If you don't like my stories, don't read them. It seems as if you read them all the way through only to criticize out of shear meanness. If you start one of my stories and it's not for you, stop right then. If you are out there just to be an asshole then you are doing a good job and in that case, go fuck yourself!!! I get plenty of folks who enjoy our stories but there are always a few who just want to be jerks and always are named, "annonymous." Thanks to all who post real comments.

howj2011howj2011almost 5 years ago
Critics

Don’t worry about the assholes here. Love the story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love Sheila and the stories!!

Thanks again for another installment in Sheila's evolution. I really enjoy these. I don't understand the comment from the reader who said the introduction was a mood buster. I find them especially erotic and exciting since I have read them in sequence. 5 stars!!! Thanks again for taking the time to write this and share it with us.

congenialokicongenialokiover 4 years ago
Progress

Have really enjoyed the progress of Sheila and her photography sessions. Hope she will pose for the camera club soon!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not always Mason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

but always 26thnc

Keep writing dont let the assholes and jerks discourage you. Their mothers never taught them any better.

4/5 for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Robert was surely lucky to get introduced to Sheila , what a great start to his education. I bet the next story is being worked on presently, she needs cock, and he is about to be introduced to cunt. Makes a good story, if only it was true, perhaps it is. Didn't happen in my day , well not Sheila anyway.

Furriex

pace_purrpace_purralmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story we’ve had photo sessions over the years with both professional and amateur photographers and both have been sexy and enjoyable 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horn fodder, but took a while to get to the climax is. I bet the next photo shoot allows Robert to fuck Sheila, many times learning "the trade" , fucking. That was the whole plan from day one. Were were these wives in my day?

Furriex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Love Posing For Young Men

My husband and I were newlyweds. I was excited when we moved into our new home together as man and wife. When hubby returned to work, I decided to meet my new neighbors. Alan was a single man. He worked for himself as a photographer. He took photos for various local bussinesses. Mostly sales circulars.

I have been told by several people that I closely resemble a young Goldie Hawn when she was on Rowan and Martin's Love In or maybe as Goldie in Private Benjamin.

While talking to Alan, he said I could make a few extra bucks if I was willing to pose for a local business's upcoming sales circulars, wearing their new line of shorts, bras, underwear and lingerie. The idea that people who knew me would recognize me in these ads excited me and I agreed immediately. I quickly changed into the first garment he handed me. I followed without hesitation as he gave me commands to pose in different ways. The afternoon went by in a blur.

As I was about to leave, Alan told me he would pay me when his client paid him. Then he stopped me and he told me I could make "spending money" posing for him for ads like this, or...I could make "real money" if I was willing to pose in various stages of undress, such as topless ..or nude, for internet adult websites. I told him to let me think about it.

That evening I told my husband about modeling a local company's newest line of clothing. He seemed excited for me. He treated it as a one time occurrence. I decided not to tell him what exactly I modeled. Nor did I mention Alan's last offer.

I went back to see Alan the next day. As luck would have it, he was taking pictures of a beautiful young local lady. It surprised me when I realized who she was. She was the wife of a law enforcement officer. After an hour of posing from topless to full frontal nudes, she stopped, redressed and left.

Alan turned his attention to me. He said that since I had seen what kind of poses he expected from me, could I possibly in similar poses. Without hesitation, I said I was sure that I could. And a few minutes later I was modeling for Alan as if he were my lover. Spoiler: I soon found out that Alan was 100 percent gay. Story for another time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Am Currently Modeling For Young Men

My son and his group of local photography club members came in my house. I gave them some iced tea to drink. They were a downtrodden group. My son told me they were having trouble finding people who were willing to model for them. I asked him what kind of modeling were they looking for. He said they were wanting to capture candid photos of people rather than staged or clearly posed pictures of people. I asked if he meant taking pictures of someone while they were washing dishes, doing laundry, making up beds, vacuuming? He said, "Exactly!"

I told him I could do that. My son and all of his buddies were immediately excited. And I agreed to let them follow me around as I did various chores. I soon found me in a circle of 5 boys. They were all taking photos of me from different angles. I noticed one boy who prefered to take pictures of me from the front. I was a little embarrassed when he would take pictures of me every time I leaned forward. But gradually I became sufficiently flattered. I excused myself and went to the bathroom where I removed my bra and unbuttoned another button. I thought about unbuttoning a second button, but told myself, "Maybe another day "

I returned to the boys and resumed my chores. All of the boys seemed even more excited. I told them I could only model for a few minutes because my husband would be coming home soon and would be expecting dinner to be ready. It seems like their cameras were more active than they had been earlier.

And that was how my modeling for a group of young photographers began. The poses have grown progressively more revealing. We have kept one thing continuous. The photos have remained candid. No photo had appeared to be posed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More

BeamerDownUnderBeamerDownUnder8 months ago

Slow story but well written. You seriously need to pay attention to your spelling and grammar, there is a big difference between gapping and gaping!

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

excellent..well paced, very erotic..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
501 Followers
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...