Wife Poses for Young Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
501 Followers

Makeup applied, Robert retook the same photos over again. The makeup helped a lot, we could see Sheila's nipples through her blouse much easier as she posed. Robert was sure these would turn out better than the others.

When finished, Robert told Sheila, "I just had a thought for more photos at the bar. These will be a kind of fantasy shots. I'm thinking it would be cool to photograph you at the bar, drinking a glass of wine in just your skirt no top."

Robert looked to me and said, "You can stand behind the bar like a bartender and I'll take shots of Sheila like she's at a bar, drinking."

Sheila liked the idea. I got a towel and a few glasses as props and Robert moved around us taking his photos. After he was done, we decided to take a break and have something to drink and relax for a while. While Robert was using the bathroom, Sheila told me each time his touched her breasts, she could feel his hands trembling, especially when he was putting the makeup on his nipples. She said she thought it was "cute" that he was so nervous while touching bare titties for the first time.

I fixed Sheila and I a couple real drinks and a soda for Robert. We went out to the patio and sat at the table and talked, Robert and I fully dressed, Sheila sat with us, wearing only a skirt and high heel shoes.

"So what's next on your agenda Robert, what are you going to have Sheila wear next"?

"You know that pink robe you had on earlier? I think that has potential for some nice photos. Could you put that back on?" asking Sheila.

She agreed and left us to change. Sheila returned wearing her robe, she had it tied loosely, showing ample cleavage.

As we drank our drinks, Robert saw it as a photo opportunity and got his camera. He took photos of both Sheila and I at the table but mostly of her. After getting those, Robert reached out to Sheila's robe and opened it just enough to expose the areola of a breast then took another pic. He kept repeating the process, a little at a time, until he had exposed her entire breast.

Liking the robe, Robert closed the robe again but this time, he told Sheila to look into his camera and give him a "sultry" and to slowly slid the robe off her shoulder until her breast was completely exposed.

He stressed, "Do it really slow and act like you're flashing someone, I want to take several shots as your robe opens."

This was a great set of shots. Sheila got into it and her expression was perfect as she looked directly at Robert, opening her robe and showing him her tit. Those were going to be some good photos.

We went back into the den for more robe photos, each time starting with Sheila's robe closed and gradually having her open one or both sides. On the finally series, Robert untied the robe so that it would fall completely open rather than staying close at the waist as it had before.

For the last sequence, Robert told Sheila he wanted to photograph her as she took the robe off. Again, he stressed to do it slowly so he could capture each small sequence until her robe was off.

He said, "When you take it off, sort of hold it up and let it hang from your finger. Make sure to look into the camera and try to have a naughty girl look on your face."

Sheila giggled and told Robert, "Oh, I can do that. I can be really naughty when I want!"

Robert had her stand in front of the bar and when he was ready, he told Sheila, "Ok, real slow now, show me you boobs."

Sheila out did herself. She very slowly did the most sensual strip I've even seen. The way she looked at Robert, the way she moved and that naughty look on her face, wow! Without uttering a word, she was saying, "Come fuck me" to the camera and Robert.

Even Robert noticed how hot that sequence of photos were. He simply said, "Wow! That was incredible Sheila. That was so sexy."

Sheila was now standing before us wearing her black high heels and a very simply pair of black lace panties with her robe hanging from her finger. She looked great. Robert must have thought so too because he began taking more photos.

After Robert took his photos of Sheila using her robe as a prop, he took it from her, wanting to take shots of her in just her panties and high heels. The kid had a pretty good imagination for poses. Not only did he have Sheila sit and pose on a barstool and the chair from earlier, he had her hop up onto the bar and took a whole series of her sitting, laying on it and kneeling. The kneeling shots must have been Robert's favorites because he took many with Sheila on her hands and knees and leaning forward, all of which caused her breasts to hang and sway.

Getting even more creative, Robert asked me if we had a champagne glass. We did and I got it for him. He filled it with some of the Sprite he'd been drinking earlier and placed on the bar. He said he wanted to use the Sprite so the bubbles would make it look like champagne was in the glass.

Robert put his hand and Sheila's ass and moved her forward a bit then had her lean forward placing her hands onto the bar. With her on her hands and knees, he instructed Sheila to lower her body down slowly as he wanted to take a photo of her dipping her nipple into the champagne.

As Sheila lowered herself, the movement was making her breasts move so Robert reached up to steady her breast as she lowered further. Once her nipple broke the surface of the liquid, he instructed Sheila hold still and grabbed his camera.

With Sheila's dangling her breast into the champagne glass, Robert quickly took pics from a distance to get Sheila's entire body in the photos then moved up closer for close-ups of just her breast and the glass. Once he got those, Robert had Sheila sit on the bar and poured a small amount of Sprite over her breast, trying to get a profile shot of the liquid dripping off her nipple. This took a few tries but he finally got the shot he wanted.

We all thought that the liquid dripping from Sheila's nipple was going to be a good photo. Robert truly did have an eye for photography.

Sheila was having a great time posing and being topless for Robert. I'm sure Robert felt the same and by this point of the evening, Robert had finally become relaxed and was much more comfortable. We all were enjoying ourselves, the photo sessiom was a success.

Robert grabbed the towel I had used earlier and wiped up the small mess he made when pouring the Sprite over Sheila's nipple. When he was done, he began wiping off Sheila's breast and tummy, even lifting her breast up and dried under it. He was very thoughtful.

"Ok, what's next? Sheila asked as she kind of hopped up and down in excitement. This of course caused her tits to bounce delightfully.

"I'm really enjoying posing for you Robert. You seem to have a good eye for it. I'm impressed, you've been very professional and courteous, thank you" and gave him a hug.

I think she embarrassed him a little but he thanked Sheila, saying, "Thanks, but I should be the one thanking you. This is a dream come true for me and you're a great model. I can't wait to put the pictures on my computer to crop and edit them. I think you are going to be happy with the results."

"I'm glad you are enjoying it too. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Are you tired or do you want to take some more?"

"Heck yeah I do. I'm not tired at all. This is the most fun I've every had. I'm ready if you are." Robert answered.

"Good, what do I do next. Go put another outfit on or what?"

Robert hesitated before he answered, asking Sheila, "You meant what you said about letting me pose you any way I wanted, right"?

Sheila told him she did and was ready for her next session. Pleased, Robert asked her if she'd take off her panties and pose with nothing on but her shoes. Sheila couldn't help but smile at that and reminded him that it was his job to do the posing.

Robert knew what he needed to do. This was another big moment and his hands began to shake again. He stepped up, facing Sheila and knelt in front of her, his hands shaking even more and took the sides of her panties and started pulling them down, one side just a bit, then the other. By kneeling, his face was almost level with Sheila's pussy.

When he'd get her panties down far enough, he was going to be eye level with her pussy.

Robert worked both sides of the panties and when he had them down to her inner thighs, he moved them down all the way to Sheila's ankles in one motion. Lifting one foot at a time, Sheila stepped out of her panties and stood naked before him.

When Robert slid Sheila's panties all the way down, I'm sure I heard a small gasp as he realized her pussy was shaved completely. She doesn't leave any of those strips or heart designs, she prefers to shave completely smooth therefore, Robert was treated to Sheila's bare pussy lips, just inches from his face.

Gaining his composure and trying to act calmer than he was, Robert looked Sheila's naked body up and down. Trying to find the right words, he finally muttered, "Oh my God!" as his eyes went from Sheila's bare pussy to her bare tits and back down. I think at this point Robert was in shock. We knew he was a virgin and had never seen or been with a naked woman before so Sheila let him stare and enjoy her body.

Being a tease, as Robert looked at her, Sheila put her hands on her inne thighs and ran them up over her pussy, tummy and her tits telling him, "I love being naked. It's feels so good. This is going to be fun!"

Curious to know what Robert had in mind for her nudes, Sheila asked. He told her he thought he'd like to try to take some classic nudes, something like the old "pin ups" or the classic nude of Marilyn Monroe. Sheila agreed and asked, "Ok, sounds good, where do you want me?"

Robert chose our living room. It's big and has a large open carpeted area where she could stand, kneel and lay for the photos. Robert started off with trying to re-create the Monroe picture, with Sheila sitting on the floor, legs tucked under her a bit, one arm back pushing her chest forward. We didn't have a red silk fabric but it looked good and Robert took quite a few shots hoping for an exceptionally good one. He also circled around her, shooting at different angles, moving her arms in different positions, moving her shoulders and body and changed which side she was sitting on.

While he had Sheila on the floor, Robert took more photos of her in other positions. Basically, he took photos from every possible angle, having Sheila twist and turn, even moving her legs and knees a few times. It looked to me like Robert had run out of ideas and was simply taking as many photos of Sheila as he could.

After exhausting all the sitting poses, he got Sheila on her hands and knees again so her breasts were hanging. I think Robert likes to watch Sheila's tits hang and sway as much as I do. Again, Robert circled her, taking shot from every side. I have to hand it to him, he was discrete and didn't photograph her from behind, trying to be a gentleman.

Finishing up his photos, Sheila ended up standing while Robert moved her arms all around her body, across her chest, under her breasts, hands on hip and arms over her head. There are only so many ways to photograph and naked lady and I think he did them all.

Sensing Robert had run out of ideas, Sheila asked if they were done. Robert told her yes, he couldn't think off any other poses for her. Both Sheila and I suspected Robert wanted to take more photos of Sheila in more daring poses, showing more of her but was trying not to take advantage of the situation.

Sheila looked to me, almost as if we were thinking the same thing. I was hoping Robert would put her into poses with her legs spread to take bare pussy shots. I knew that was Sheila's goal as well so I nodded my head, indicating, yes, go ahead.

"Well, if you're finished with all of your photos, would you take some for me? Sort of for my private collection. The ones you've taken so far are yours to keep, although after you finish editing them, we'd like to get together and see them. Anyway, do you mind taking a few more, just for me?" How could anyone refuse an offer like that from a a naked lady?

Sheila said, "Let's go back into the den, I like the bar setting."

Robert and I followed her, watching her ass move as she walked in front of us. As soon as Sheila got to the bar, she sat on a barstool sideways to us and told Robert to start taking photos of her as she turned towards us. Camera ready, Robert said go ahead.

Sheila pulled her shoulders back to accentuate her tits and slowly turned to the camera. Robert clicked away the whole time, catching her as she turned to show us her tits and at the same time, she was spreading her legs.

When Sheila stopped her turn, she was facing Robert and I, hands behind her head, thrusting her tits towards us and knees apart, exposing her pussy.

I took a quick look over to Robert to see his reaction. His mouth had dropped open and he was staring at Sheila as she sat there in front of him, bare breasted, legs wide open showing him her pussy but still wearing those black high heels.

After letting Robert stare for a bit, Sheila told him to get his camera ready and to start shooting again. He lifted the camera and Sheila went to work.

She left her legs spread, her pussy was wet and the lips were open, allowing Roberts camera a straight on shot of her gapping pussy. Sheila started rubbing and squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. At one point, she pulled her nipples hard, actually lifting her tits up as she did so. Having her nipples played with is one of Sheila's favorite things. Robert was catching it all on his camera

Leaving her tits, moved her hands down her body to her pussy. Her breathing had quickened, a sign of an approaching orgasm. Having been turned on all evening while posing, Sheila plunged her finger into her waiting pussy and started working it. She wanted to cum for Robert and his camera and began rubbing her clit. Thirty seconds later, a powerful orgasm overcame her. Sheila convulsed over and over, moaning and whimpering as she came for us.

I leaned over and asked Robert, "Did you get all that?" He indicated he had as he watched Sheila recover from one of the biggest orgasms I've seen her have. Recovered fully, Sheila asked for a towel as she had pussy juices over the barstool and running down her legs. Robert handed her the towel we had been using earlier.

Sheila told Robert that she hadn't actually planned to cum in front of him but hoped he got photographs of it. He assured her he caught it all, from start to finish and he was sure she'd like them.

"Good, I'm sure I will. We can look at those when we look at all the others. It will be fun to see how you've immortalized me!" Sheila kidded.

I assumed that we were finished for the night and was surprised when Sheila asked Robert if he would take just a few more photos. He readily agreed and asked what she wanted next. Her answer was another surprise since her and I hadn't talked about it beforehand. I normally know everything Sheila has planned, thus my surprise.

Sheila told Robert she wanted him to video her this time, rather than take still photos. He said it was no problem and easily done.

"There's just one catch. I want you to let Mark (that's me, my name is Mason but I go by my middle name) take the video, so I can have one of you and I together, to commemorate your first photo shoot."

Not sure what exactly Sheila had in mind, Robert agreed. It would be great to see himself and Sheila together in a photo or video, especially since she was still naked.

Sheila said she tell me when to start the video. Robert showed me how to use his camera on video mode and we were set. Sheila took Robert's hand and led him back to the bar. She sat on the barstool and had Robert stand next to her, telling him, "Just to follow along, listen to my instructions and not to worry, it will be fun."

Given the nod to proceed, I started the video and watched and wondered what Sheila was up. It didn't take long to find out and I wasn't disappointed when I did.

Video rolling, Sheila looked to Robert and asked if him, "Did you like seeing my tits and being allowed to photograph them." He nodded yes.

She asked, "Did you like being allowed to touch them too?" Again, Robert nodded he did.

"You've been wanting to play with them all evening, haven't you?" Another nod yes.

"Do you want suck on them? To feel my hard nipples between your lips?" Robert nodded more enthusiastically this time.

Sheila knew he did. Looking at him, she smiled and lifted a breast up for him and pulled his head to her waiting nipple. "Suck it honey, you've been waiting all night, suck on it all you want."

Robert was probably shocked but he wasn't stupid, he put his mouth to Sheila nipple and sucked it into his mouth. I heard Sheila gasp as he did. As he sucked on her tit, his other hand went to Sheila's other breast and began playing with it. Robert was in heaven, a big tit in one hand and another in his mouth. Sheila let him enjoy her tits while she held his head to her breast as he sucked it.

As Robert was enjoying Sheila's breasts, I noticed she had slid her free hand between her legs and was masturbating. Sheila loves to have her tits sucked and with Robert doing such a good job, it didn't take long for her to climax again.

After allowing Robert to have his way with her tits for almost ten minutes, she lifted his head from her breast, got off the barstool and sat down in the nearby chair. Sheila spread her legs wide, resting one leg over the arm of the chair. She told Robert to kneel in front of her. When he did, she told him to watch her.

With Robert's full attention, Sheila spread her pussy to show him her most intimate parts. She put her finger up into her to pussy and finger fucked herself. Robert watched intently as Sheila's finger slid in and out of her very wet pussy. She withdrew her finger and held her pussy open and with her other hand, showing Robert her clit and how she liked to be touched, alternating between tracing circles around and over it, to slowly rubbing up and down.

When satisfied Robert knew what to do, Sheila sat with her legs spread wide open and let him finger her and play with her clit. Robert caught on quick and soon figured out he could finger fuck Sheila's pussy with one hand and rub her clit with the other. He no sooner started on her clit when she began to cum. Sheila told Robert not to stop and came hard once again.

Catching this all on video, I enjoyed watching Robert fingering my wife to an orgasm. Sheila bucked against Robert's hand as she came, her tits moving wildly with each spasm. His fingers were driving her crazy!

After Sheila's orgasm, she pulled Robert to her and kissed him long and hard. As they kissed, Robert's hand went back to Sheila's breasts. The kid was a quick learner!

They broke their kiss after a while but Robert continued fondling Sheila's breasts. She looked down at his hand as he was twisting one of her nipples and asked him, "Are you having fun with that?"

"Robert grinned broadly and said, "Oh yeah!"

Sheila let him feel her tits for another few minutes and then asked, "Are you ready for the last act?"

Robert didn't know what the last act was but he sure as hell wasn't going to say no. He nodded his head eagerly.

Sheila had him stand and she knelt in front of him and started unbuckling his belt. Robert started to panic, looking to me, down at Sheila and back to me. He didn't know what to do. I nodded to him and it's said, "It's ok, relax."

With my reassurance, Robert didn't resist and let Sheila do what she started. I'm sure the poor kid had been hard the entire evening and desperately needed and wanted relief. Sheila wrestled his hard cock out of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
501 Followers