Wife Poses for Young Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
501 Followers

Knowing Robert was probably on the brink of cumming, Sheila wasted no time. She took Robert's cock deeply into her mouth in one smooth motion and began pumping him with her mouth. Robert came almost immediately. He let out a groan and starting filling Sheila's mouth with cum. I don't think I've ever seen someone cum as long as Robert did that night. Sheila kept pumping, he kept cumming. It wasn't long before cum was running out of the corners of Sheila's mouth and dripping off her chin onto her chest. She continued fucking Robert's cock with her mouth, all the while, spilling more cum onto her chest and tits.

When Robert was finally spent, Sheila pulled her mouth from his cock. It was covered in her saliva and cum as was Sheila's mouth and chin. She took Robert's cock in her hand, turned her face to me and the camera and rubbed the head of his cock over her cheeks and mouth, licking it and cleaning the remaining cum from the head and shaft. Sheila smiled for the camera with cum around her mouth and her chin and said, "Cut!" I turned the video off.

The photo session was complete. Robert got his photos and his first blow job, Sheila got her video and some major orgasms. All in all, they both enjoyed themselves!

We made plans with Robert to call when he completed his editing so we could look at his work. Who knows, if they are good, Sheila may want to do another photo shoot.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
501 Followers