All Comments on 'Wife Relents'

by learn2injoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dickthestick2011dickthestick2011almost 4 years ago
Wishing This was My Wife

I can just imagine what it would be like having my freshly fucked wife guide my head down to between her legs to do the unthinkable. The smell and sight of her semen filled snatch would make me go off on the sheets.Keep up the good writing.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Alan has to pay another visit. He can fuck ann while she sucks her husband's cock and swallow it. Hubby can clean Alan's cum from her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick

Wanting to watch another man fuck his wife was bad enough, but then she has him eat his creampie? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs more.

The story, I mean - it needs more development, in terms of both detail and length. There are so many sights, sounds, smells, sensations and emotions when a couple makes a move like this - and the story gains credibility and heat when you bring the emotions and the physical reality together.

And you stopped the story right at the critical moment: the moment when they are together alone after taking this step together. That's the whole point - the sexual intensity a couple experiences when they begin to explore.

I'm giving it 5 stars because of its potential, in order to encourage you to work on it more, add to it, and "flesh it out" as they say.

One final suggestion: work with one of the volunteer editors here at Literotica. Try to choose one whose stories on the site resonate with you - the ones that turn you and your wife on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon as I loved it

Warren13Warren13almost 4 years ago

Enjoyed your story very much, i hope that there is more to come? I managed to cum twice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlearn2injoy@learn2injoy
I'm a new guy at this and it has been an adventure. I've had a few experiences that were very rewarding and hope for more.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES